Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Ban Sahara Reporters! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban Sahara Reporters! (4047 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / Why Don't We Ban Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ban Sahara Reporters! by Parohfrey(f): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2009
We need to send representations calling for the ban of this evil reporters!
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by bilymuse: 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2009
why?
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by SamMilla1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2009
why ?
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by chosen04(f): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2009
Why?
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by komekn(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2009
Who is we ? because you certainly do not represent me,and why, why, why, why ,why, why, why
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by citizenY(m): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2009
Let us ban paroh frey by abandoning this post. It is an undemocratic post. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2009
That is democraazy for u poster
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2009
you have simply shown a lack of appreciation of the times we live in.

Folk we live in the degital age and digital media has become more and more democratic. If Yar'adua and Joe Gadzama of the SSS had their way, Saharareporters would have been banned ages ago. But they don't have a means to do that.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by bibiking1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2009
An undemocratic post making use of a democratic platform to propagate undemocratic postures!
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by CyberG: 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2009
POSTER. . .I WILL PUT IT MILDLY: YOU ARE TOTALLY MAD AND VERY SOON, YOU WILL BE EATING YOUR FAECES AND YOUR DOG'S TOO! CHECK INTO ARO MENTAL HOME IMMEDIATELY!

PERHAPS, YOUR BRAIN IS DEAD AND ROTTING WITH MAGGOTS AND COMING TO POST ON HERE ONLY SUGGESTS YOU ARE WAY OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE! MOTHERFUCKER!
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by ChapelleS: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2009
you are a mad autocrat who does not favour democracy.leave this country and come back no more
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Parohfrey(f): 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2009
CyberG:

POSTER. . .I WILL PUT IT MILDLY: YOU ARE TOTALLY MAD AND VERY SOON, YOU WILL BE EATING YOUR FAECES AND YOUR DOG'S TOO! CHECK INTO ARO MENTAL HOME IMMEDIATELY!

PERHAPS, YOUR BRAIN IS DEAD AND ROTTING WITH MAGGOTS AND COMING TO POST ON HERE ONLY SUGGESTS YOU ARE WAY OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE! MOTHERFUCKER!

YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER- THATS THEM YOU ARE REFERRING TO.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by CyberG: 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2009
^^^^^^^^OBVIOUSLY, YOU HAVE NO RESPECT AND REGARD FOR YOUR FATHER WHO bleeped YOUR MOTHER WHO SHITTED YOU OUT OF HER womanliness! ASSHOLE, YOU ARE A WASTE OF SPACE, FUCKING LOW-LIFE SCUMBAG! THUNDER+SANPONNA+AMADIOHA+EGBESU FOLLOW YOU FROM TODAY TILL YOUR ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION!!!!!

YOU HAVE THE FUCKING EFFRONTERY TO MENTION PEOPLE WHO ARE WAY OUT OF YOUR PATHETIC LEAGUE, THAT YOUR SMELLY MOUTH BEGINS TO ROT NOW. . .TO YOUR BRAINS. . .TO THE SOLES OF YOUR FEET UNTIL YOU ARE WILTED LIKE A PLANT BLIGHTED WITH AN INCURABLE DISEASE!! IF YOU FUCKING MAKE ANOTHER STATEMENT ABOUT PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE, YOU WILL PERMANENTLY CARRY THE CURSE ON YOUR HEAD!! FUCKING DAMAGED GOODS WITH NO HOPE OF REDEMPTION!! MAKING ANOTHER POST ABOUT ME. . .I WILL CAUSE THIS TO FOLLOW YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION! OLOSHI! BARAWO BANZA! ONYE OSHI!
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by nex(m): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2009
Paroh frey

you see, most Nigerians believe that freedom of press includes the right to lie, to cause insecurity, chaos, tension and instability in a Nation so please let's enjoy this freedom. Let's enjoy this democracy. The people have spoken and in a democracy, government officials can only do the wishes of the people who are the real government. Take a poll on this thread and you will notice that the majority does not favour your view.

Long Live the Sahara Reporters and may their plans for Nigeria be realized!
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by walata44(m): 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2009
Paroh frey

you see, most Nigerians believe that freedom of press includes the right to lie, to cause insecurity, chaos, tension and instability in a Nation so please let's enjoy this freedom. Let's enjoy this democracy. The people have spoken and in a democracy, government officials can only do the wishes of the people who are the real government. Take a poll on this thread and you will notice that the majority does not favour your view.

Long Live the Sahara Reporters and may their plans for Nigeria be realized!

If I get u right, you mean Sahara reporters is destabilising Nigeria or what?
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Parohfrey(f): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2009
CyberG:

^^^^^^^^OBVIOUSLY, YOU HAVE NO RESPECT AND REGARD FOR YOUR FATHER WHO bleeped YOUR MOTHER WHO SHITTED YOU OUT OF HER womanliness! ASSHOLE, YOU ARE A WASTE OF SPACE, FUCKING LOW-LIFE SCUMBAG! THUNDER+SANPONNA+AMADIOHA+EGBESU FOLLOW YOU FROM TODAY TILL YOUR ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION!!!!!

YOU HAVE THE FUCKING EFFRONTERY TO MENTION PEOPLE WHO ARE WAY OUT OF YOUR PATHETIC LEAGUE, THAT YOUR SMELLY MOUTH BEGINS TO ROT NOW. . .TO YOUR BRAINS. . .TO THE SOLES OF YOUR FEET UNTIL YOU ARE WILTED LIKE A PLANT BLIGHTED WITH AN INCURABLE DISEASE!! IF YOU FUCKING MAKE ANOTHER STATEMENT ABOUT PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE, YOU WILL PERMANENTLY CARRY THE CURSE ON YOUR HEAD!! FUCKING DAMAGED GOODS WITH NO HOPE OF REDEMPTION!! MAKING ANOTHER POST ABOUT ME. . .I WILL CAUSE THIS TO FOLLOW YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION! OLOSHI! BARAWO BANZA! ONYE OSHI!

I only need one gun shot to your head, so, watch your back, You cant rant because you are angry, but watch your moda foking back.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by CyberG: 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2009
Paroh_frey:

I only need one gun shot to your head, so, watch your back, You cant rant because you are angry, but watch your moda foking back.

HAHAHA. . .BITCH. . .WHERE DO YOU WANT TO MEET? I WILL MAKE YOU WATCH AS I RIDDLE EVERY BIT OF YOUR CARCASS TO PIECES. . .AND EMPTY ALL THE ROUNDS OF A WHOLE MAGAZINE INTO YOUR SKULL. . .CHOP THE PROSTITUTED BODY OF YOUR SMELLY SELF INTO BITS AND FEED THEM TO THE DOGS AND VULTURES! YOUR REMAINS SHALL BE WORSE THAN THAT WHICH BEFALLS THE DUNG OF THE EARTH! WHERE DO YOU WANT TO MEET LOUD-MOUTHED IGNORANT BASTARD? ASHAWO SCUMBAG. . .YOU ARE A FOOL AND YOUR DESTRUCTION COMETH QUICKLY!

IF YOU ARE SURE YOU ARE NOT JUST RUNNING OFF AT THE MOUTH POST YOUR ADDRESS AND I ASSURE YOU OF EVIL VISITATION TODAY FOR TODAY YOUR BODY WILL ROT AND ROAST IN THE HOTTEST PART OF HELL FIRE!
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Parohfrey(f): 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2009
^^^^^

i dont need to ask for your address before finding you- fool! Just watch your back for every move you make.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Depilot(m): 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2009
@poster: I agree with you 100%
This cheap website (Sahara) has nothing positive to say about Nigeria. Go and check the stupid site up and down and you'll find nothing but news that degrade Nigeria as a country and Nigerians as human beings.

This makes me wonder if this kind of site will ever want Nigeria to develop or to improve in anyway.
If there is no bad news from Nigeria, the site is out of business; this type of shoddy business should not be embraced by anyone.

The site should not only be banned, but the owners should also be set on fire.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Fhemmmy: 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2009
give us reason why they shd be banned.
Na wa oh, you said something and pple wanna know why and u started making threats and cursing their mama and papa.

Depilot:

@poster: I agree with you 100%
This cheap website (Sahara) has nothing positive to say about Nigeria. Go and check the stupid site up and down and you'll find nothing but news that degrade Nigeria as a country and Nigerians as human beings.

This makes me wonder if this kind of site will ever want Nigeria to develop or to improve in anyway.
If there is no bad news from Nigeria, the site is out of business; this type of shoddy business should not be embraced by anyone.

The site should not only be banned, but the owners should also be set on fire.

is there anything good about Nigeria worth reporting?
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Depilot(m): 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2009

My man, there are many great things taking place in Nigeria as we speak.
Lagos is now seeing more hotels and more employment opportunities, roads in major cities continue to improve, power supply issue is being taken serious more than before, Nigerian telecommunication company (Glo) is being embraced in more than 3 African countries, today many Nigerians from all over the world are now relocating back to Nigeria more than ever, and more. Nigeria is not as perfect as we all want the country to be, but things are coming together little by little.

Look, it is all in our state of mind. If your father continues to call you a bastard, very soon you will start believing the man and before you know it, you will be asking your mom to identify your real father.

It is ok to discuss all the crazy things in Nigeria, but it is also very important not to forget the great things that continue to show up here and there.
Nigerians are not the only people that have access to Sahara site; therefore, this cheap site might also be a mechanism that discourages potential investors that are thinking about bringing their businesses to Nigeria.

The site should be banned immediately.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Parohfrey(f): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2009
Fhemmmy:

give us reason why they shd be banned.
Na wa oh, you said something and pple wanna know why and u started making threats and cursing their mama and papa.

Surely, if i spend my whole day calling you a goat, my entire life calling you a muppet, then, without doubt, everybody around you and around me will start to join me in calling you a goat and a muppet.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Fhemmmy: 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2009
Mind you, i love Nigeria so much, but so sad to see how Nigeria has been for decades.
They have always been taking the power problem serious in Nigeria, but what have they got to show for it, i remember when i was so little, Light was more available than even now.
So what have they achieved, nothing.
My guy, when someone has believed on something for so long and expected the kinda changes that only the govt can make it happen, and nothing forthcoming, then, they start to slam it.
That is what patience does to people.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Fhemmmy: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2009
Paroh_frey:

Surely, if i spend my whole day calling you a goat, my entire life calling you a muppet, then, without doubt, everybody around you and around me will start to join me in calling you a goat and a muppet.

that is a different case and cant compare that.
They are not calling us names, they just reporting the bad things that are happening in Nigeria, and if the Nigerian govt dont like what they read, let them change their ways and the people will report it, and if they have nothing bad to report, they will move to the next door for their report. . . wont u agree?
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Depilot(m): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2009
Sahara site repeating the same failure we already know will not do you or Nigeria any good.
May be when CNN starts getting their information about Nigeria on Sahara site, we will wake up.

Every country has issues and advertising the issues 24/7 usually doesn't solve the problems, but poison people's mind and further degrade the foundation of the country.

Sahara report is an enemy of progress and enemy of Nigeria.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Fhemmmy: 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2009
Depilot:

Sahara site repeating the same failure we already know will not do you or Nigeria any good.
May be when CNN starts getting their information about Nigeria on Sahara site, we will wake up.

Every country has issues and advertising the issues 24/7 usually doesn't solve the problems, but poison people's mind and further degrade the foundation of the country.

Sahara report is an enemy of progress and enemy of Nigeria.

I think it will be best thing for us, see when they started reporting about fighters in the ND region, govt took it serious.
I think we only change when see bad things being said about us.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by CyberG: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2009
Paroh_frey:

^^^^^

i dont need to ask for your address before finding you- fool! Just watch your back for every move you make.

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY DELUDED. . .YOU THAT YOU WERE NAMED AND SURNAMED A FOOL FROM THE UNFORTUNATE WOMB THAT BORE THIS WASTE OF SPACE CAN EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF A FOOL! YOU SPEAK ABOUT YOURSELF. . .THE CURSE OF 150 MILLION+ NIGERIANS ON THEIR EVIL AND CORRUPT LEADERS FOLLOWS YOU FROM NOW FOR YOU SHARE IN THE GLEE WITH WHICH THEY AFFLICT HAPLESS NIGERIANS. IDIOT SEATING HER FUCKING womanliness IN BROOKLYN. . .WHY NOT A TAKE A WALK TO SAHARAREPORTERS FOR THEY ARE JUST CLOSE BY! YOUR QUICK DEATH WILL BE WAITING!!
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by dgreatrock(m): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2009
@Poster,
i must confess that you beat me to the gun; i am very sick of these sahara reporters!
Yes we are practicing democracy; but it must become the basis of frivolity!
Saharareporters are everything but objective in their reports and that - that, is considered as a failure in journalism!
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by sjeezy8: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2009
They are not a reliable source of information!
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by otokx(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2009
There is an element of truth in every rumor; thus far saharareporters have kept successive Nigerian governments on their toes.
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by walata44(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2009
@
Poster,
i must confess that you beat me to the gun; i am very sick of these sahara reporters!
Yes we are practicing democracy; but it must become the basis of frivolity!
Saharareporters are everything but objective in their reports and that - that, is considered as a failure in journalism
How can you get to heaven when your eyes can not see the light. Saharareporters is the best thing to happen to  Nigeria, since Nigeria journalism is about Ghana must go
Re: Ban Sahara Reporters! by Parohfrey(f): 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2009
Fhemmmy:

that is a different case and cant compare that.
They are not calling us names, they just reporting the bad things that are happening in Nigeria, and if the Nigerian govt dont like what they read, let them change their ways and the people will report it, and if they have nothing bad to report, they will move to the next door for their report. . . wont u agree?

According to you and to them, there is absolutely nothing good to report about Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ribadu Not Vindictive Like Obasanjo —tinubu / GEJ Dissolves Niger Delta Development Commission Board / Osun Begins N2bn Ede Water Works Rehabilitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.