Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS (57023 Views)

A Bridge Leading To NNPC Refinery In River State Is In Danger Of Collapsing (PIX / Man Saved By His Seat Belt After Falling Off A Bridge In Ghastly Accident / Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by CXLVII: 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
nickxtra:
Am not getting your rantings

So what should I do about that?
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by GindoX(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Chai! Their juju finally caught him! But why with his wife... People are wicked oooo cry
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by fabuloz1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
Wow!! Very sad. And these people were among us that shouted "happy new year" not knowing it's their year of " Gone too soon". RIP cry
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by effty(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
idupaul:

Oh yes I know those chargers.. Guy must have been fuckïng rich because those chargers have ruled the Nigerian market for ages
Your guess is as gud as the truth.
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by Lloydfather(m): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
EmmyUrch:
Occultic people... We know them. FEDAN INTENATIONAL ALABA. FIL. RIP. Honest and pure money is the best

from the way u sound, its like u be afonja.
not every rich person is occultic. grow up.
for ur information no tribe did ritual money more than afonja's everything they do involves rituals.
u are more like a criple man calling a one leg man criple.
AFONJA hihihihihihihihihi.
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by Chiefobdk1: 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
idupaul:

Do you know him?

I kno him. . He is d owner of fil brand. . Fil power
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by Chiefobdk1: 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
idupaul:

Do you know him?

I kno him. . He is d owner of fil brand. . Fil powerbank. Fil earphones. Fil phone accessories. . The man get plenty plaza for alaba. . He is such a gentleman. .
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by asahnwaKC: 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
What a great loss...RIP ...the same way we almost lost our brothers..but thank God it's a different story they all came out alive.

Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
donogaga:

Well, from observation, I think he's well loved and well known in Alaba. And again, He must have positively impacted the people that works with him. It's good to leave a good life.

Be that as it may, Pain doesn't care who you are or where you are from or how much you have in your bank account. We are strangers here, we are just passing. We'll all kick the bucket someday.

May Their souls rest in peace.

And you might have bought and used a charger or ear piece by FIL, Fedan International Limited. His company
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by DeLioncourt: 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
pity
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by charlesadams926(m): 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
I pray one day when my page is done, i will be celebrated like this man!!!!! TRULY AN ICON. (AND I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM)
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by 2sign: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
I think he is d owner of FIL products, power banks, chargers,extension boxes etc. RIP.
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by 2sign: 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
PaulCI:

And you might have bought and used a charger or ear piece by FIL, Fedan International Limited. His company
FIL sells quality products, presently using their ear piece, powerful power bank, extension box and I think he also owns NEWAGE.
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by librangyps(f): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
Yes, that's what he did
Her signature on any cheque or document is as good as his.
Their love no be here o

Whynotthetruth:

Take heart...seems he built his business name on his wife name and his...FEDAN...

RIP to their souls...Amen
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by Depreacherman(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
Devil is a bastard.....I couldn't believe it when I got to Alaba today.... how could Fedan go on road to East, instead of flight..... this is manipulation. The richest and the most popular phone accessories dealer in the whole of Alaba International Market die this cheap and not just him alone but with that lovely woman. Something is wrong somewhere! R.I.P to d couple
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by etsama(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
librangyps:
REST in Peace Daniel and Felicia... the best boss I ever had. cry[/sub][sub]
R.I.P TO THEM. PLEASE WHAT IS THE NAME OF THEIR TOWN?
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by BrokenTV: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
librangyps:
REST in Peace Daniel and Felicia... the best boss I ever had. cry[/sub][sub]
I think he is from Agu ukwu nri
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
librangyps:
Yes, that's what he did
Her signature on any cheque or document is as good as his.
Their love no be here o

What a life sad And here it all ended for them...God bless their family and console them...

In all,

May we live to see our great-grandchildren...Amen...

1 Like

Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by obidaddy: 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
R. I. P to Fedan and his wife. Igbos are busy making money else where, building infrastructure else where, building factories elsewhere, paging tax and all manner of levy elsewhere instead of fixing their homeland. A man as rich as this has no business driving to such long distance except where the roads are okay and he wants the thrill of long driving.

Secondly the wreckage looks strange in that the impact on his luxury Suv seem to be on the rear side and not on the front. Does it mean he plunged into the river with the back.

Thirdly we just joke with everything in Nigeria including our life and safety. I doubt both were wearing their seat belts. Was he very familiar with the road? Was he driving at night. Was their foul play looking at that wreckage?
This are questions that begs answers.

Thirdly igbos should go home and develop their homeland.

Their are busy clamoring for Biafra, and i wonder of things happen so fast that their are forced suddenly to all head home, how will they cope? Particularly with little infrastructures and basic utilities. That was one major issue ojukwu battled at the eastern region as a fallout of the program in Northern Nigeria.

Once more peace on their souls, we hope to use our time and resources well to the betterment of us and others and see old age with grace before laving earth peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by ebere30(f): 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
What a wicked world they are living in my estate CBN estate very nice and wonderful family may there soul rest in peace how will does kids live without there father and mother
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by lovere: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nigerian roads are one of the most dangerous road in the world. Pot holes, lack of signages, no markings and poor construction. People die avoidable and unnecessary deaths in Nigeria as a result of bad roads. I don't know this family but I tears came out of my eyes after reading this sad news.
Image if we have roads like this ? Lots of life's would not be lost on our roads.

Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by jozz(m): 9:16am On Jan 18, 2017
winetapper:
If to say man be God, he could have simply bought another life.

Take the bodies to redeemed church or synagogue. They both claim they perform miracles.Resurrecting the dead is a form of miracle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) / See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport / What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.