Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS (56999 Views)

A Bridge Leading To NNPC Refinery In River State Is In Danger Of Collapsing (PIX / Man Saved By His Seat Belt After Falling Off A Bridge In Ghastly Accident / Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by NegeduGrace(f): 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
we shall not mourn any of our family member this year ijn..a whole family fa..devil u strong..rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by Iamwrath: 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Eeyah RIP
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by felo812000(m): 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
But how come somebody was videoing it when it was happening , even to point of falling cry? Hope eemmm .....
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by AngelicBeing: 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
sad
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by Super1Star: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
My heartfelt condolences to their family and to the entire Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by back2sender: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
I bought his PRODUCT (security lightings) during the trade fair November 2016.
Na wao
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by glossy6(f): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
idupaul:

Do you know him?

please tell me its not true. Hmm Fedan of Fedan Investment Limited. Oh life is really vanity upon vanity. That man was a billionaire, I said billionaire.

#Fedanplaza Alaba international RIP nwanee
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by Udehpaschal1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
Very sad. May his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
cry
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
RIP....FEDAN
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by Baroba(m): 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
CXLVII:
Hmmmmmm

Dude must have been pinged from Benin while driving. How can a car just suddenly veer off a bridge with barricades if a spiritual force is not involved.

This why I always repect Benin women. Marry one and you don't need an insurance for anything.

There is a simple thing called losing control of a vehicle while driving.. May his soul RIP
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by 2shur: 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
wud annie idibia love to die this eay.
she saod she wantrd 2baba and her to die same day.
its easy.
jus be on dah suicide couples shiit.

but i guess dis happened at nite
or wreckless driving.
something must kill man in naija.

Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by donogaga(m): 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
glossy6:

please tell me its not true. Hmm Fedan of Fedan Investment Limited. Oh life is really vanity upon vanity. That man was a billionaire, I said billionaire.

Well, from observation, I think he's well loved and well known in Alaba. And again, He must have positively impacted the people that works with him. It's good to leave a good life.

Be that as it may, Pain doesn't care who you are or where you are from or how much you have in your bank account. We are strangers here, we are just passing. We'll all kick the bucket someday.

May Their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by poet2003: 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
rest in peace
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by effty(m): 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
idupaul:

Do you know him?
FEDAN is a popular name in the phone accessories business. I guess u have always seen some chargers and earpiece branded as FIL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by grodt999: 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
looks like ibo drug dealer.
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by MrMcJay(m): 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
glossy6:

Is it the same man that produces FIL phone accessories?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by ThuGnificenX: 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Why does this place look like ivie River?
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
librangyps:
REST in Peace Daniel and Felicia... the best boss I ever had. cry[/sub][sub]

Take heart...seems he built his business name on his wife name and his...FEDAN...

RIP to their souls...Amen

4 Likes

Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by biggz82: 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
One flat head and wife gone.

Take heart my fellow flat heads
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by idupaul: 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
effty:
FEDAN is a popular name in the phone accessories business. I guess u have always seen some chargers and earpiece branded as FIL.

Oh yes I know those chargers.. Guy must have been fuckïng rich because those chargers have ruled the Nigerian market for ages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
Very wealthy man. Owner of popular Fedan investment. This life means nothing. We should learn to live a good life, be good to our fellow man and pursue money sensibly because at the end it's all vanity.
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by talk2alabama: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sorry
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by Bizzyliss(m): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
librangyps:
REST in Peace Daniel and Felicia... the best boss I ever had. cry[/sub][sub]
rip boss
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by 2tek: 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nigeria's No 1 power bank and phone accesories seller. if u have ever used any power bank witten "FIL" , he is the distributor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by nickxtra(m): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
CXLVII:
Hmmmmmm

Dude must have been pinged from Benin while driving. How can a car just suddenly veer off a bridge with barricades if a spiritual force is not involved.

This why I always repect Benin women. Marry one and you don't need an insurance for anything.
Am not getting your rantings
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by Okeikpu(m): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ds zoo just dey destroy my gr8 Biafran pple for nothing cry
All hs hard earned money is gone
The one in China,Europe,Lagos to Abuja
All gone!
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
Just like that? Life is so temporary.

May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by airminem(f): 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
haywire07 ost=52881390:
Eminem ft dido -Stan
This Is Real
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by EmmyUrch: 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
Occultic people... We know them. FEDAN INTENATIONAL ALABA. FIL. RIP. Honest and pure money is the best
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by TinaAnita(f): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
What can I say? I don't know which among the two things is more hurting, the tributes or the death itself.. so many sad news lately, happiness is just farfetched huh
Re: Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS by bishop4life(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
We were all born crying, live complaining. And at last we die living others crying and or complaining.

Rip to the brain behind fil products. The man who made phone accessories competitive.

God rest your soul sire!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia / Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. / Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.