Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Robber Beaten To Death In Bayelsa After Being Caught During Operation. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Beaten To Death In Bayelsa After Being Caught During Operation. PICS (28346 Views)

Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Lagos During Armed Robbery Operation. PICS / Security Operatives Nab Men With Hard Drugs During Stop & Search Operation.PICS / Police Intercept Heavily Armed Kidnappers On Their Way For Operation. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber Beaten To Death In Bayelsa After Being Caught During Operation. PICS by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Bayelsa people no get chill.

You people have to respect constituted authorities now!

Hand him over to the police

Re: Robber Beaten To Death In Bayelsa After Being Caught During Operation. PICS by 2shur: 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
local scam doesnt pay.
how much recharge card u want
make i send am give u.
e no go pass agonjas.
na thr dis talent end.
local scam.
slimvicky:
Smh
Re: Robber Beaten To Death In Bayelsa After Being Caught During Operation. PICS by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
This is my state and it might look barbaric to outsiders but this is great news.

1 Like

Re: Robber Beaten To Death In Bayelsa After Being Caught During Operation. PICS by ndcide(m): 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Trust me the kind of sanity that must have come to that environment after this incident, even a Mobile police post will not achieve it.

Anyone disagree?
Re: Robber Beaten To Death In Bayelsa After Being Caught During Operation. PICS by TinaAnita(f): 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
I detest jungle justice with every fiber of my soul. So sad*
Re: Robber Beaten To Death In Bayelsa After Being Caught During Operation. PICS by newmusic: 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
All of you crying no to jungle justice, have you ever been robbed? Have you been robbed with gun pointed at you, beaten mercilessly with guns, thick wood and cutlass in your house wearing boxers jejely watching movie at 8:30pm, and despite the beating, they went away with everything you have, money, phones, laptops,iPad, chain, wristwatches etc. It got to a stage everybody I see on the street always look like them.

Pray you don't have an encounter with them, they have no mercy at all. Thank God I wasn't shot.

1 Like

Re: Robber Beaten To Death In Bayelsa After Being Caught During Operation. PICS by godquality: 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
All those complaining about jungle justice are talking because they've not experienced robbers before. If you have then you will know he got what he deserved.

After a gang of close to 20 boys besieged our house and spent over 1 hour with us, the stress and fear they put us through during that time is enough to cause death. So as long as he was caught in the act. They should kill him, revive him then kill him again. Rubbish.

Handing him the police and in 6 months time he will be out again to even do worse than before.

2 Likes

Re: Robber Beaten To Death In Bayelsa After Being Caught During Operation. PICS by emakind(m): 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Any hw may his soul find rest.,.,bt dont blame d pple for beatin him to dead cus even handin him to d police is jus equal to letin him go.cus de wil jus ask him to bail himself wit d mony he robbed wich he must stil go bak to robing,,my own is dat de only kip robbing d poor shop and maket traders..,,ders absolutly no justis in 9ja..
Re: Robber Beaten To Death In Bayelsa After Being Caught During Operation. PICS by vislabraye(m): 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
FcMilan:
All this people shouting

SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE

I pray u don't meet this brutal guys someday

I rem d wicked set of robbers DAT robbed a luxurious bus sometime in 2OO8

After u rob dem finish
u still begin shoot dem

all dis armed robbers u de pity online

if dem catch u fr real life dem no de pity ooooo

if killing Dem will scare d new ones frm joining

den KILL DEM ALL

Dem never see b4. U no even mention the ones wey dey rape jijn.

1 Like

Re: Robber Beaten To Death In Bayelsa After Being Caught During Operation. PICS by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Thief will steal to hurt other people or put them in jeopardy and someone will be saying prayer for him to not just rest in peace but in perfect peace
Re: Robber Beaten To Death In Bayelsa After Being Caught During Operation. PICS by DeLioncourt: 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
IVORY2009:
lolzzzzzz

is the OP basketmouth? angry angry
Re: Robber Beaten To Death In Bayelsa After Being Caught During Operation. PICS by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
Candycrusher:
Two wrongs don't make a right. Hand criminals over to the authorities instead of killing them. Nigeria is not a jungle nor a zoo

To the constituted authority grin[right][/right]
TinaAnita:
I detest jungle justice with every fiber of my soul. So sad*
EastGold:
Bayelsa people no get chill.

You people have to respect constituted authorities now!

Hand him over to the police
Re: Robber Beaten To Death In Bayelsa After Being Caught During Operation. PICS by jcross19: 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Candycrusher:
Two wrongs don't make a right. Hand criminals over to the authorities instead of killing them. Nigeria is not a jungle nor a zoo
nigeria police men are not contributing well in curbing crimes , in a situation like our country jungle justice is the best. You will suffer to make a living someone will just come from no where and take it by force from you , when you think police should be your refuge they tend to be your nightmare, so is good like this.

2 Likes

Re: Robber Beaten To Death In Bayelsa After Being Caught During Operation. PICS by Moweis(m): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
Candycrusher:

True but here in Bayelsa its shocking seeing that this fella was beaten to death cos its unlikely. In most cases they are beaten then the police come to their rescue or they are being handled over to them, then in a week time they are out or caught stealing again then the same scenario ad infinitum. Unfortunately this guy gave up the ghost before the authorities could come to his aid.
Re: Robber Beaten To Death In Bayelsa After Being Caught During Operation. PICS by charlesadams926(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
FcMilan:
All this people shouting

SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE

After u rob dem finish
u still begin shoot dem

den KILL DEM ALL
you just dropped knowledge!
Re: Robber Beaten To Death In Bayelsa After Being Caught During Operation. PICS by UncutSk(m): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
FcMilan:
All this people shouting

SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE

After u rob dem finish
u still begin shoot dem

den KILL DEM ALL
I support this
Re: Robber Beaten To Death In Bayelsa After Being Caught During Operation. PICS by mathew2oa(m): 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
fratermathy:
You de go thief for Ijaw enclave.... I pirry for you!

Oh ye thieves and armed robbers: harken to my words!
Never ye operate in Warri, Aba, Badagry, Parts of Lagos, Bayelsa and Onitsha.
For if you do, verily, verily, ye shall die!
Thus sayeth the lord of the streetz
Re: Robber Beaten To Death In Bayelsa After Being Caught During Operation. PICS by mathew2oa(m): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
fratermathy:
You de go thief for Ijaw enclave.... I pirry for you!

Oh ye thieves and armed robbers: harken to my words!
Never ye operate in Warri, Aba, Badagry, Parts of Lagos, Bayelsa and Onitsha.
For if you do, verily, verily, ye shall die!
Thus sayeth the lord of the streetz
Re: Robber Beaten To Death In Bayelsa After Being Caught During Operation. PICS by Boss347(m): 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ao! Don D don fall? Ao! Shay he say nothing dey happen na? Suntin don fanali happen na. He die well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote / Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) / Ex-SGF, Olu Falae Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.