Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Popular Bayelsa Thief Caught,Tied With Rope & Beaten To Death By Angry Mob(Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Bayelsa Thief Caught,Tied With Rope & Beaten To Death By Angry Mob(Pics) (909 Views)

Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics / Another Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Today, Nearly Lynched To Death By Mob (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Bayelsa Thief Caught,Tied With Rope & Beaten To Death By Angry Mob(Pics) by sixtuschimere: 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
As shared by Patrick....

'It is ironical that while I was all awake reminiscing the last 365 days in retrospect, a fellow Brassian, the infamous kleptomaniac, Don D, was doing what he knew how to do best in Twon-Brass, robbing a shop.

It happened that he was caught in the act and was beaten mercilessly by the angry youths who decided to take laws into their hands.

As I write, Don D is lifelessly lying in the Twon-Brass morgue, after he gave up the ghost, as a result of the beating and some of the culprits have been detained in the Brass Police Division Headquarters.

It is my prayer that our merciful God, who forgives all sins, grants Don D eternal rest and also forgive those that undertook the "street justice."

Adieu Don D'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/famous-kleptomaniacdon-dbeaten-to-death.html?m=1

Re: Popular Bayelsa Thief Caught,Tied With Rope & Beaten To Death By Angry Mob(Pics) by BlackMystery(f): 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Popular Bayelsa Thief Caught,Tied With Rope & Beaten To Death By Angry Mob(Pics) by brandonobi(m): 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
people will kill then butter it up with, they were killing a thief, to make it look better.
if only the dude didn't jump into stealing he would still be alive

(1) (Reply)

My Son Started Killing At The Age Of 12 – Vampire’s Mother, Mrs Chibueze / A Young Thief Terrorizing His Area In Lagos Caught (pictured) / I Paid $1.2m To Evans: James Uduji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.