Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,955 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

Ladies, See Why You Could Be The Next Victim Of Woman-punching Husband. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, See Why You Could Be The Next Victim Of Woman-punching Husband. (817 Views)

How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism / My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, See Why You Could Be The Next Victim Of Woman-punching Husband. by Writertainer: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
Picture this, in split seconds; he snaps into a man you never knew as the wall of familiarity crumble. Looking into his eyes send unrestrained fear, down your spine. He raises his arm and you know it’s going to hurt. Slap after slap came, then punch, kicking and a devilish litany of curses is being rained down on you. Your mind is too ripped apart to wonder; wonder if this was the man you loved, that made promises, promises of unending happiness, of sticking with you for better or for worse, you feel less human because the human you were have been torn apart by torture and violent attacks from the only man you felt you were safest with. You have lost, lost because you know that, this is just the beginning. I tell most sincerely, many women go through this ordeal many mornings and nights of their lives. They feel trapped by the mere feeling of that metal ring on their finger.
Domestic violence is now as common as relationship itself and is as frequent as the ladies flash their engagement rings on the social media. The black and blue faces are just too much on the social media with racy reactions coming from commentators, sometimes social media brawls ensuing on who was wrong or right. But you, my reader, must recognize the possibility of you being in that shoe so that you can make a stand either for or against it today through actions that will guarantee much desired outcome.
HOW?
I could hear this question popping up on your head from this end, but I will try my best to satisfy your curiosity.
The first step to being on the safe side is to build your self esteem. Merriam-Webstar defined Self Esteem as a feeling of satisfaction that someone has in himself or herself and his or her own abilities. Wikipedia took a step forward in their definition by saying that “self-esteem reflects a person’s overall evaluation of his or her own worth. It is a judgment of oneself as well as an attitude toward the self. Simply put, you define the mirror that reflects what people and your spouse see in you. What woman have you grown to be? One that believes that everything good she can get must come from a man. One that struggles with her under graduate education with a carefree mindset that everything ends in the house of a man. One that sees relationship with a man as a vital sign of fulfillment and therefore whines and cries when it shows the slightest sign of falling out of place. One that has lost sight of her personal life goal, succumbing to the trend of “others are getting married, what am i waiting for?” One that won’t say yes until the size of the pocket is determined. All these mindsets culminate to forming destructive relationships and in turn a resultant abuse and depression. A study conducted in South Africa reported that women who work for themselves and their families are more satisfied with their homes and spouses.
According to Branden, 1969, there are three key components of self esteem;
• Self-esteem is an essential human need that is vital for survival and normal, healthy development.
• Self-esteem arises automatically from within based on a person’s beliefs and consciousness.
• Self-esteem occurs in conjunction with a person’s thoughts, behaviors, feelings, and actions.
When your self-esteem is taken care of, naturally it becomes a grievous sacrilege for a man to lay his finger on you because of the immeasurable self-love that comes with high self-esteem. On the average, most men know better than to lay a finger on a woman that is purpose-driven, why?, confrontation. Men hate public confrontation and by intuition know that a self reliant woman knows her way around and will stop at nothing to address such dastardly act. So to say, if they have decided to stick with you, by extension they have decided to treat any misbehavior coming from you with the highest civility. To be continued on Thursday.
I’d like to hear from you, send an email to kassacevablog@gmail.com we reply emails within 48hours thanks.
Like my Facebook page www.facebook.com/gisthotspo
Twitter: @kassacevablog
Send a text or call +2347085114880, +2347088885544
Visit kassacevablog.com and subscribe to our email to get latest updates on our articles. Cheers.
read more at http://www.kassacevablog.com/2017/01/ladies-see-why-you-could-be-next-victim.html
Re: Ladies, See Why You Could Be The Next Victim Of Woman-punching Husband. by Heavance(m): 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
Wonderful....
Please ladies should read the self esteem part every morning. You can be the next big thing, say that yourself with a driven purpose (not just with a lazy mind)

1 Like

Re: Ladies, See Why You Could Be The Next Victim Of Woman-punching Husband. by Writertainer: 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
Heavance:
Wonderful....
Please ladies should read the self esteem part every morning. You can be the next big thing, say that yourself with a driven purpose (not just with a lazy mind)

self-esteem is a huge part of a successful life. Once one can build it, one can achieve anything. thank you for reading.
Re: Ladies, See Why You Could Be The Next Victim Of Woman-punching Husband. by Writertainer: 8:07am On Jan 21, 2017
Last time, I introduced my article on why you could be the next victim of a woman-punching husband. I am back to complete this beautiful article.
After building your self esteem to prepare you for the unforeseen future with your spouse the next thing to do is to LOOK WITHIN!
Response can rarely come without the introduction of stimulus. Stimuli define the nature of responses, so to speak, are you always unduly and unnecessarily provocative? Are you easily provoked? Remember that anger has a special way of igniting anger. Are you not submissive and not readily dedicated to your marriage to the extent that you’d love to see it work out? Your answer to these questions may be a resounding No! I have seen many ladies admit in a very disturbing sense that they are flawless. In psychology, a little something called insight is consequential for psychotherapy to take place. This means that you have to recognize your part in the discord in your family before you can fix it by first fixing yourself.
IF YOU ARE IN A DESTRUCTIVE OR ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP, LEAVE! Someone out there is in dire need of the emotional succor you can offer and is willing to appreciate and love you maximally for that. Only you have to be careful this time to choose wisely and without mistake. In our next article we will be discussing how to spot good men with no stress, when you do find that man, don’t abuse the love he offers and don’t take him for granted. Remember, he is not an angel and can still change towards you if you change towards him and vice versa.
It’s established, there are habitual women-beaters amongst men but with rapt attention and right values you can stay off their path. It’s also established you can turn your good man into a woman-beater with your stubborn attitude and nagging mannerism if he is not tolerable. So if you know that for some reason you know that some craziness is stocked in your head and you can’t get it out, make getting a tolerable man a priority and ask God to guide you. Give yourself an opportunity to be a blessing to your man, children and family.
The following are a little list of do’s and don’ts that can keep your relationship on its feet always:
• Remember your relationship in prayers, there is spirituality to everything
• Don’t get tired of using tender words of love and affection.
• Are you always busy? Make out times, always present your attention as a gift
• Don’t lie for any reason, hate lies and discourage lies.
• Don’t ever abuse your husband for any reason or confront him in public.
• Do not be the first to raise your voice.
• Don’t discuss him with your friends no matter how close except in extreme cases when you need help
• Make conscious effort to understand, no matter what the situation is, try to picture you in that shoe if you decide.
• Don’t be afraid or proud to say sorry, a little space you allow pride in your relationship can bring you pain for a decade.
• Show genuine concern and care; take care of him, that’s the only way to make his conscience fall in love with you.
• Don’t just accept him, accept everyone in his life before your point of entry including his family members, N.B If you are at loggerhead with your spouse’s family, fix it now because how matter how safe he makes you feel, you are not.
• Recognize your position as a wife, and then accept it. A man is the head of the family.
• Be cheerful and happy. Put those mood swings in check.
• Take care of his stomach, give him a treat of his life both in the dining room and bedroom (winks)
• Do your part, be vigilant but don’t be insecure, ask questions and always let him know you are watching so he’d better not think of unfaithfulness that no matter the temptation out there you still have the magic to make them all go away.
• Be sexy, be a model before him. *sorry if you tie wrapper all the time. Lol. Don’t stop seducing him, do it yourself!
P.S: Don’t endure more than you can, always speak out and seek help. Your wedding ring is your key to greater happiness and not your chain of damnation.
May God bless your family and make it peaceful.

I’d like to hear from you, send an email to kassacevablog@gmail.com we reply emails within 48hours thanks.
Like my Facebook page www.facebook.com/gisthotspo
Twitter: @kassacevablog
Send a text or call +2347085114880, +2347088885544
Visit kassacevablog.com and subscribe to our email to get latest updates on our articles. Cheers.

source: http://www.kassacevablog.com/2017/01/see-why-you-could-be-next-victim-of.html

(1) (Reply)

Phcn Wahala, Officials Beaten / Bring Out The Best In You.... Yes...you!.... Share Your Challenges Or Problems / An Angry Woman Took To Facebook To Narrate Why She Divorced Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.