Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals (54107 Views)

Get Loans Up To N5m At Zero Percent Interest With No Collateral / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / 100 Percent Interest In 30 Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by pcei: 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
Abeyjide:
I got my GH this morning. my bank alert.
PH this evening
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by gondon(m): 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
To talk na free shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
uniquelyspecial:
anybody force u do? agbaya... na u get money pass for mmm?
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by heniford2: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
Abeyjide:
I got my GH this morning. my bank alert.
even me too

1 Like

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by gondon(m): 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
No be lie be broooooooo
bestspoke:

Jeez mehn...hpe they pay so you can bail out oo
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Koolking(m): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fabulousb36:
Pls lala stop taking MMM affiliated posts to fp its irritating ...
I might have to puke next tym.

wellmax:
Is this Nairaland or mmmland? MMM news every 1 hour

akthedream:
It seems Nairaland.com can't do without MMM.. Na WA oo. Tell us about our Economy biko..

What else would Nairaland have discussed? If not things that affect Nigerians, the world? MMM is worth all the pages attention on Nairaland. Negative and positive discussions are all welcome. Let see how we can drum sense into some of them proMMM brains. Lives are at stake.

You don't want to see MMM posts on frontpage, gloss over. We are interested to see the end.

9 Likes

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by harry2sexy(m): 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
TinaAnita:
MMM needs new victims to pay the old victims otherwise the ponzi would crash again in no distant time. Now I believe what the Senate said about MMM, it's all about robbing Peter to pay Paul. Make una kontinu
Is it d same senate that is robbing peter and has refused to pay paul?

What is really d problem with u guys n MMM?
please answer me? What is really your problem with MMM? people loose money daily. I staked and lost 100k when liverpool refused to win man u but u won't see that, will you? Cos what do u care, I didn't make it so u excited m back into d rat race with you.

Dangote lost about $2,000,000 sometime ago but what do u care? In the words of wande cole, "who e help"

Now MMM betting slip has now being introduced where u stake let's say 20k on 0.3 odds to make a win.

Now, "the gamblers see it and say, wow, this game will enter and he plays it, 30days later, he checks his ticket and luckily the ticket greened. He quickly withdraws and tries to introduce u to d new betting game in town.

You're kinda excited at first but because u don't have d money, u start hating. The cycle goes on till last year December when the owners of d betting site closed for d year.
In your heart of heart, you're excited because he can no longer oppress u with his monthly wins.

Now, the shocker comes that the betting site is back again n you're once again, angry cos he's going to sit with u in your favourite drinking spot receiving calls to confirm a payment while you are stucked on naira land Reading how your "senators that love you" continue to tell u that stealing is not corruption.

My anger right now are for those people who have successfully made withdrawals from mmm and care bouh what people are saying. I have always hated subscribing for data just to view girls dancing seductively on instagram or come n read tribal wars on naira land. My sub should at least put #2,000 in my bank account.

I didn't want to defend mmm here on naira land cos it wouldn't change anything cos the mods have sentenced her to death even b4 she got to d court room so it Makes no difference but for d fact that MMM shamed you all by coming back as promised against all odds and for d first time has been publicize on fp for d past 4 days shows that the government is directly in affiliation with naira land to kill the operations of mmm in nigeria.

They say they're helping us with N-power.

N-power that cannot power "I better pass my neighbor" generator for one week. For those MMM participant that are afraid to continue in the scheme but will shout "sai baba" when they see him making empty promises on NTA with the fuel that u bought with MMM proceeds...

4 Likes

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by geebehn(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
moyinoluwabun:
They should consider cancellation of guiders bonus. Its eating deep into d system.

God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Pls I GH of 110k this morning, and have been reversed back but still pending, pls what happen ooo
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by lekkie073(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ruggedpen:
this Nairaland is one of tools killing MMM because the post is generating traffic, without knowing that he is killing a lot of people that invested in it. if is in the other way round he for done place ban on it. majority of people that made u who you are, are into MMM. so u should better lift it up than bringing it down. with everybody supporting MMM, we will help everybody, we are close to 200m in population imagine when MMM have 70m participant that are willing to provide and get help, Mathematically the scheme will not crash or fail to meet up. my Advice
u mean 70million Nigerians should be involved in ememem.......

Guy u no mean well for dis country o

3 Likes

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Stylaay(m): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
i kept telling MMM guiders to tell whoever they talk with they goofed. why didnt they hold on to caoital and pay the marvo it had accrued pending when the system stabilizes.

everybody just want to pull out thier money and fade. th
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Bigii(m): 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
AntiWailer:
Correct 100%. The greedy ones will still nack head.

It is better to count losses and move on.

Instead of waiting for other people to fall victim and bail them out.

I pity those who have huge money in the scheme. Not all these 5k, 15k, 20k forming bank alert.

I can tell you that most people who 'invested' 100k and above in the scheme can not even click the "GH" button not to talk of getting their money.

They will come out to lie about it. The truth staring at 'investors' remains that MMM is not yet back and will likely not be back.

The time they chose to FREEZE account was a miscalculation from whoever their strategists are.

People are usually broke in January and you can't even get as much to keep the system rolling. This is one of the major reasons MMM will die sooner than we expect.

Even the die hard marketers are just waiting to get their money and bail out. Not for the love of the system.

As for those counting 500Million 'Macro' on the screen. Kontinue.

N:B
The truth is bitter and those sending mails that i should stop or be neutral should stop sending me mails because I wont stop.

Thank u.

Is like one of ur neighbour is doing better than u because of his/her mmm investment and you want to bring him down by all means. Desist from envy, it kills faster than HIV.
For your info., those reading this your michievous and unscrupulous message here are just half% of mmm participants. For u to do better, go and open a radio/TV station to preach against mmm.

NB: I have 2 accounts wt mmm, I got help of 200k yesterday I'm left wt one account and I'll be matched to be paid soon.
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by femeritus: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lost LOVE is easier to regain than lost TRUST. The freezing of Mavros was both ill timed and I'll advised. There were two things MMM should have done instead.

First, stop Guiders' bonuses for the meantime, afterall, whom are they guiding? Most people don't even know or have any contact with their so called guider. When you even have issues even before accounts were frozen and you call them, they wouldn't respond .

Secondly, MMM shouldn't have given the impression their was deficit in the system. They should have forced the top guiders or all of them to provide a certain percentage of their total earnings as LOAN PH which they will get back later once the system stabilizes so their will be money in the system but I guess they are all too greedy, not ready to part with anything they have made.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by mysticwarrior(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
these guys know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by CityHitz: 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
BANKING: HOW TO RECHARGE YOUR PHONE FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT( ALL BANKS)
Click Here:>>> http://www.cityhitz.com/?p=2674

learning: Step by Step

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by AntiWailer: 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Bigii:

Is like one of ur neighbour is doing better than u because of his/her mmm investment and you want to bring him down by all means. Desist from envy, it kills faster than HIV.
For your info., those reading this your michievous and unscrupulous message here are just half% of mmm participants. For u to do better, go and open a radio/TV station to preach against mmm.

NB: I have 2 accounts wt mmm, I got help of 200k yesterday I'm left wt one account and I'll be matched to be paid soon.

When you are done deceiving yourself, Come back.

If evil is not allowing people fall victim, then I am an evil genius

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by scobaba: 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
I dont blame seun's team for always popping up MMM related discuss on FP. The idea is to join and kill it now to save the double trouble it will cos if allowed for another 6 to 7 months. if we have 2-3 million people wailing now, by December it would be 10 million if it continues.
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Bigii:

Look at u revelling in ur foooolishness. Instead of u 2 hide ursef and pretend to be smart here u re showin how proud u re for being gullibly uneducated.

1 Like

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Pylony(m): 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
Did you hear that? "we need money in the system" that means the scheme can't survive with out the inflocks of new victims. Abeg o keep putting in your money shey na una money?
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by princetom1(m): 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
eanestca:
lol,

mmm or whatever you call yourself abeg give me back my capital, keep all your interest 30%, 20%, 40%.
my babe is leaving me because we are about cancelling the proposed traditional wedding to reschedule it, na beg I dey beg cry

Lmfao, bros, u no do well o

2 Likes

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
AntiWailer:

The time they chose to FREEZE account was a miscalculation from whoever their strategists are.

MMM cudnt make return on pple's donations in Dec since the number of pple expecting return at that time was jus unsustainably many. More pple expected returns than pple were ready to make donations.
And since the MMM project is one that depends on pple's donations it was therefore not pssible to sustain the programme since they ve no known existing revenue formula.
Its one that is certain to fail and only dafts subscribe to it.
One common trait I've noticed amongst pple trying to convince me togo into it is that they lack deep thinking ability, even though they seem educated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by AntiWailer: 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
NOETHNICITY:

One common trait I've noticed amongst pple trying to convince me togo into it is that they lack deep thinking ability, even though they seem educated.

That is so true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by lavenjcrown(m): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
make una give us the ones wey dey down first na! chuee!

1 Like

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
eanestca:
lol,

mmm or whatever you call yourself abeg give me back my capital, keep all your interest 30%, 20%, 40%.
my babe is leaving me because we are about cancelling the proposed traditional wedding to reschedule it, na beg I dey beg cry

Hahahaba lol.......

1 Like

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
wokemzine:
MMM is trying hard to impress Nigerians but the Media is trying so hard to bring it down. Whenever i think of MMM and nairaland, i always see Donald Trump and CNN
People invest in stock market and forex trading and loss big money. What's the biggie. People gained on MMM and still gaining.

lai Mohammed! What did just say self?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Bigii:

Abeg use shame take shift jor
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by gbegemaster(m): 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
Bigii:

[b]For your info., those reading this your michievous and unscrupulous message here are just half% of mmm participants. For u to do better, go and open a radio/TV station to preach against mmm.[\b]

Why aren't the other half outside nairaland Providing Help? It's because they've started to understand even without the preaching on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by chessguru(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
I love MMM Nigeria , they are doing a great job . MMM is real

1 Like

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by uckennety(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
scooby12:
You guys should stop spreading lies. I just got my alert of 900k.. MMM still working if you know your onions..

Bros mmm is paying yes! But not dt amount @ D moment!

I v a PH of 1M it's not matched yt

Nobody of 60k av been matched

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by tundeks: 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
APC government is the one causing problem in NIGERIA, its cos of their incompetence dt makes NIGERIANS to engage in ponzi scheme

1 Like

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
uckennety:

Bros mmm is paying yes! But not dt amount @ D moment!

I v a PH of 1M it's not matched yt

Nobody of 60k av been matched

1 million shocked

You can invest that in a nice business you know...

1 Like

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by wokemzine: 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
iamloyalty:

lai Mohammed! What did just say self?
I don't understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes / Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money / Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.