Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals (54108 Views)

Get Loans Up To N5m At Zero Percent Interest With No Collateral / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / 100 Percent Interest In 30 Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by osusuallstars: 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
my GH is less than 50k, they have accepted mt GHrequest but not matched, am not sure if anybody have been paid
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by uckennety(m): 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
scooby12:

1 million shocked

You can invest that in a nice business you know...

Ya I know
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by uckennety(m): 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
osusuallstars:
my GH is less than 50k, they have accepted mt GHrequest but not matched, am not sure if anybody have been paid

I v gotten alert I hope this clears ur doubt nairaland is D wrong place for MMM info

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by jubrealguy(m): 7:47am On Jan 18, 2017
gbegemaster:
Who will the MMM losses affect? Buhari?
Well, I'm not complaining and no one is giving me money
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by jubrealguy(m): 7:52am On Jan 18, 2017
harry2sexy:

Is it d same senate that is robbing peter and has refused to pay paul?

What is really d problem with u guys n MMM?
please answer me? What is really your problem with MMM? people loose money daily. I staked and lost 100k when liverpool refused to win man u but u won't see that, will you? Cos what do u care, I didn't make it so u excited m back into d rat race with you.

Dangote lost about $2,000,000 sometime ago but what do u care? In the words of wande cole, "who e help"

Now MMM betting slip has now being introduced where u stake let's say 20k on 0.3 odds to make a win.

Now, "the gamblers see it and say, wow, this game will enter and he plays it, 30days later, he checks his ticket and luckily the ticket greened. He quickly withdraws and tries to introduce u to d new betting game in town.

You're kinda excited at first but because u don't have d money, u start hating. The cycle goes on till last year December when the owners of d betting site closed for d year.
In your heart of heart, you're excited because he can no longer oppress u with his monthly wins.

Now, the shocker comes that the betting site is back again n you're once again, angry cos he's going to sit with u in your favourite drinking spot receiving calls to confirm a payment while you are stucked on naira land Reading how your "senators that love you" continue to tell u that stealing is not corruption.

My anger right now are for those people who have successfully made withdrawals from mmm and care bouh what people are saying. I have always hated subscribing for data just to view girls dancing seductively on instagram or come n read tribal wars on naira land. My sub should at least put #2,000 in my bank account.

I didn't want to defend mmm here on naira land cos it wouldn't change anything cos the mods have sentenced her to death even b4 she got to d court room so it Makes no difference but for d fact that MMM shamed you all by coming back as promised against all odds and for d first time has been publicize on fp for d past 4 days shows that the government is directly in affiliation with naira land to kill the operations of mmm in nigeria.

They say they're helping us with N-power.

N-power that cannot power "I better pass my neighbor" generator for one week. For those MMM participant that are afraid to continue in the scheme but will shout "sai baba" when they see him making empty promises on NTA with the fuel that u bought with MMM proceeds...
Nice one...... I juzz tire for them
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by jubrealguy(m): 7:56am On Jan 18, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
MMM cudnt make return on pple's donations in Dec since the number of pple expecting return at that time was jus unsustainably many. More pple expected returns than pple were ready to make donations.
And since the MMM project is one that depends on pple's donations it was therefore not pssible to sustain the programme since they ve no known existing revenue formula.
Its one that is certain to fail and only dafts subscribe to it.
One common trait I've noticed amongst pple trying to convince me togo into it is that they lack deep thinking ability, even though they seem educated.
OSHEY!!!!! MR DEEP THINKER
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by CityHitz: 3:01am On Apr 07, 2017
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Joejonah(m): 5:21am On Apr 07, 2017
Welcome to revolvingfundz.net. The most organized peer to peer platform designed to last till eternity. RFz offers you 50% interest on your donation in bitcoin and 50% interest on your first donation in local currency but 30% interest on your subsequent donation in 30 days.

Facts about RFz.
Not a HYIP
Not a networking
Not a bank
Not a sales company
Not a service company

We are group of liked minded person, with passion to help each other and gain financial freedom through our benevolence.

In RFz, you earn 10-15% referral bonus for a lifetime in bitcoin and local currency. This is to motivate friends of RFz that would work hard to invite members into the system.

No guider that's sucks the system dry. No level commitment bonus and point.

No fake pop. As any prove of payment flagged as fake will result in automatic suspension of account within 24 hours.

Auto confirmation of payment after 72 hours

24/7 active support system

No multiple accounts as all phone number, account number and account names are registered on our database base. Any attempt to register multiple accounts will result to full suspension of account and lost of funds.

30 days maturity period. Bonus are not allowed to grow after 30 days to prevent excessive draw out of funds on the system.

You get to see the last time login of other participants to enhance easy communication.

Strong cloud server and advance security measures to protect the participants privacy and investment.

Late matching of provide help request, to ensure you get back your money, Just few days after investment.

Join RFz today by clicking the link below.

https://www.revolvingfundz.net/newaccount.php?ref=735a5b33b73d3d898ceff45dec74ccc15b0f368b
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by frisky2good(m): 8:03am On Apr 07, 2017
I am really sad to say this but I am sure someone is somewhere reading this your post and is planning to put his / her hard earned money in it. It's really pathetic that people will work hard for money and then put it in a business that is not logically viable.

Joejonah:
Welcome to revolvingfundz.net. The most organized peer to peer platform designed to last till eternity. RFz offers you 50% interest on your donation in bitcoin and 50% interest on your first donation in local currency but 30% interest on your subsequent donation in 30 days.

Facts about RFz.
Not a HYIP
Not a networking
Not a bank
Not a sales company
Not a service company

We are group of liked minded person, with passion to help each other and gain financial freedom through our benevolence.

In RFz, you earn 10-15% referral bonus for a lifetime in bitcoin and local currency. This is to motivate friends of RFz that would work hard to invite members into the system.

No guider that's sucks the system dry. No level commitment bonus and point.

No fake pop. As any prove of payment flagged as fake will result in automatic suspension of account within 24 hours.

Auto confirmation of payment after 72 hours

24/7 active support system

No multiple accounts as all phone number, account number and account names are registered on our database base. Any attempt to register multiple accounts will result to full suspension of account and lost of funds.

30 days maturity period. Bonus are not allowed to grow after 30 days to prevent excessive draw out of funds on the system.

You get to see the last time login of other participants to enhance easy communication.

Strong cloud server and advance security measures to protect the participants privacy and investment.

Late matching of provide help request, to ensure you get back your money, Just few days after investment.

Join RFz today by clicking the link below.

https://www.revolvingfundz.net/newaccount.php?ref=735a5b33b73d3d898ceff45dec74ccc15b0f368b
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by chukwuwike2ny(m): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

Or make guaranteed 5% ROI every month + 10% Principal/Capital Amortization/Repayment
Per month when you Part-finance the purchase of a bus.

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
08111595550, 067233120
Calls,WhatsApp...

TheEminentLaity:
How much is a bus? Let's talk

#950k
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by chukwuwike2ny(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

Or make guaranteed 5% ROI every month + 10% Principal/Capital Amortization/Repayment
Per month when you Part-finance the purchase of a bus.

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029

TheEminentLaity:
How much is a bus? Let's talk

#950k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes / Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money / Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.