Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob (1208 Views)

How Fulani Jihadists Created The Largest City In West Africa / Fulani Jihadists Are Attacking Northern Christian Majority States / "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by sarrki(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has again lambasted founder of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Chief Raphael Uwazuruike, for allegedly working with Hausa Fulani Islamic ‘Jihadists’ to betray the struggle for restoration of a Biafra.

MASSOB made the allegation, following the expiration of the four-day ultimatum given to the MASSOB founder to provide evidence supporting his claim that its leader, Nnamdi Kanu was a “fraudsters” who has no genuine Biafra interest.

Recall that Uwazuruike had recently described Kanu as a “fraudster”, who is not genuinely interested in the “Biafran” struggle.

But the pro-Biafra group, in its reaction challenged theMASSOB leader to provide evidence backing his claim in four days or it will expose his evil deeds.

Following the expiration of the ultimatum issued to Uwazuruike, the secessionist blasted the MASSOB founder, stressing that he was out to damage IPOB’s global posture and that of its leader by challenging its collective integrity.

In a statement by its deputy leader, Alphonsus Uche Okafor-Mefor and spokespersons, Emma Nmezu and Dr. Clifford Iroanya, the group said, “Like the Hausa Fulani Islamic Jihadists he is now working for, Uwazuruike peddled false allegation and definitely has no evidence to substantiate it.

“Anybody who has been privileged to listen to Kanu preach his gospel of Biafra restoration on Radio Biafra, or any of his numerous press interviews, will know that only few people alive, today, can be said to be his equal or match intellectually.

“Uwazuruike should provide the public with the name of the university where he studied law and at least two names of his former classmates at the university. We would like to know a title of Uwazuruike’s thesis and the name of his supervising professor. Uwazuruike should provide the public with his Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) enrolment number since he claims to be a lawyer.

“From all indications, Uwazuruike is the person that does not have any certificate and therefore, a fraudster. Had Uwazuruike remained faithful to the cause of Biafra restoration and not engrossed in defrauding and deceiving unsuspecting Biafrans, Kanu and IPOB would not have emerged.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/17/biafra-uwazuruike-working-hausa-fulani-jihadists-betray-struggle-ipob/
Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by sarrki(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
This Guy's are bunch of inconsistent mofos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by prince9851(m): 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
I don't know wat MASSOB is
I don't know who uwazurike is
it's only Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB I know

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by Thewrath(m): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
I see
Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by sarrki(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
I have never seen a confused set of people in my life

Like this criminal gangs

They are terrorist and enemies of state

The super powers should include them on terrorist list

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by Fremancipation: 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
I will keep saying it a million times for those who care about the truth. Uwazurike hasn't been a member of MASSOB For couple of years now. He has been kick out for corruption.

He created another personal group called Biafra Independence Movement- BIM and now the group issuing its own statements while the Nigerian gutter media is treating it as MASSOB statement.

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by Fremancipation: 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
sarrki:

Like this criminal gangs

How many times have you spoken against Fulani herdsmen that slaughter people everyday. Yet you are loosing sleep for people who are singing and chanting for their freedom

4 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
The major problem Igbo people will have is failure to speak with a common voice.

You can imagine, there is IPOB, MASSOB, IPOB RELOADED etc.

How will Nigeria take you serious?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by victorvezx(m): 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ipob, show us Nnamdi Kanu degree certificate to prove Uwazurike wrong. All u have being doing is listing school the fraudster attended without his degree certificate. At least U can check Uwazurike biography on Wikipedia, his university detail are listed there. But we can't find Kanu own, except the fact he attended one university in the east but dropped out and went to the U.K

5 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by Fremancipation: 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
EastGold:
The major problem Igbo people will have is failure to speak with a common voice.

Do your research before you speak. They are both united Under the IPOB customary government which both groups joined together to create.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by sarrki(m): 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fremancipation:

How many times have you spoken against Fulani herdsmen that slaughter people everyday. Yet you are loosing sleep for people who are singing and chanting for their freedom

Are they in captivity?

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by victorvezx(m): 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
EastGold:

Not only that, there also BZM, Biafra Government In Exile, etc. And then u have their many pro-Nigerian Igbo leaders who have the power to make Biafra a possibility, but they will never speak for them or join them. They want Biafra but are never United

4 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by sarrki(m): 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
victorvezx:

Not only that, there also BZM, Biafra Government In Exile, etc. And then u have their many pro-Nigerian Igbo leaders who have the power to make Biafra a possibility, but they will never speak for them or join them. They want Biafra but are never United

You are right bro! !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by Fremancipation: 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
sarrki:

Are they in captivity?

If you believe one Nigeria is working I pray that your life turn out like one Nigeria. Say amen or shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by victorvezx(m): 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fremancipation:

Do your research before you speak. They are both united Under the IPOB customary government which both groups joined together to create.
Massob and Ipob are never one. I am yet to read any media statement where new Massob leader Uchenna Madu pledged allegiance to Ipob. The two groups with other many Pro-Biafra groups are simply agitating for the fraud called Biafra. Stop trying so hard to hide the fact that u people are not united

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by sarrki(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fremancipation:

If you believe one Nigeria is working I pray that your life turn out like one Nigeria. Say amen or shut up.

Bros Breath Gently

It will help the nervous system to work perfectly

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by vani86: 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
sarrki:

continue to dey gbagaun with your lies, we know you very well on NL, you and your sycophants spreadinbg fake news and stories.

any body that believe this trash is a bigger bellend than you.

where is your source

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by farokkunle: 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
sarrki:

SHATAP .

AGEGE BREAD ARE HIRING .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by sarrki(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
farokkunle:

SHATAP .

AGEGE BREAD ARE HIRING .

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by TeleboiZ005(m): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
J
Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by sarrki(m): 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
TeleboiZ005:
J

J for jug ?
Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by TeleboiZ005(m): 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
sarrki:

J for jug ?
L for Liesgrin grin
Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by Eledan: 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
victorvezx:
Ipob, show us Nnamdi Kanu degree certificate to prove Uwazurike wrong. All u have being doing is listing school the fraudster attended without his degree certificate. At least U can check Uwazurike biography on Wikipedia, his university detail are listed there. But we can't find Kanu own, except the fact he attended one university in the east but dropped out and went to the U.K

He attended universities without certificates, he was busy dropping random names of supposedly course mates.
Nnmandi Kanu is a fraudulent guy no doubt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by omofunaab(m): 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
This uwazurike is a bloody afonja grin grin grin
Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by jamislaw(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Must you people call Muslim in your biddings, Christian will shout Muslim, beafraud will shout Muslim......South South will shout Muslim.
Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by sarrki(m): 10:31am On Jan 18, 2017
vani86:

continue to dey gbagaun with your lies, we know you very well on NL, you and your sycophants spreadinbg fake news and stories.

any body that believe this trash is a bigger bellend than you.

where is your source

Look up
Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by midol: 10:39am On Jan 18, 2017
sarrki:

Like this criminal gangs

Omidina (alias searchiigforlove, joborskills and mrkayusfit) my fellow yoruba muslim. I agree with you that Uwazuruike is now far greater than Awolowo for hating how kanu exposed his hotels.
Uwazurike is now our best friend in oshogbo since he is fighting to destroy Biafra and ensure we don't die of hunger in osun. grin grin
Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by midol: 10:41am On Jan 18, 2017
victorvezx:

I agree with you, Uwazurike is even more intelligent and greater than Awolowo and MKO combined. Don't mind the Igbos. grin grin
Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by Funlordjnr: 10:44am On Jan 18, 2017
midol:

Omidina (alias searchiigforlove, joborskills and mrkayusfit) my fellow yoruba muslim. I agree with you that Uwazuruike is now far greater than Awolowo for hating how kanu exposed his hotels.
Uwazurike is now our best friend in oshogbo since he is fighting to destroy Biafra and ensure we don't die of hunger in osun. grin grin

See ipob tout claiming to be a yoruba muslim! Are you people also ashamed of your lineage?

grin
Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by sarrki(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2017
midol:

I agree with you, Uwazurike is even more intelligent and greater than Awolowo and MKO combined. Don't mind the Igbos. grin grin

Brand new brain box required
Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by midol: 10:50am On Jan 18, 2017
sarrki:

Brand new brain box required

Show me where omidina olayemi olukayode bought his muslim zombie brain, i need a more zombified yoruba muslim skull like yours. grin grin
Re: Uwazuruike Working For Hausa-fulani ‘jihadists’ To Betray Our Struggle –Ipob by najoke: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2017
midol:

Just as we frustrated ipod osu zombie jew agree tgst Namdi Kanu is greater than Zik and Ojukwu grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ganduje Sets To Transform Kano State To Imo - PICTURE / Review: Igbos Have No Claim Over Lagos...2013 Article Of Femi Fani Kayode (pt 1) / Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa,igbo And Yoruba...a Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.