Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,563 members, 7,827,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) (32579 Views)

Lagos Metro Rail: An Overview Of The True State Of Lagos Rail - PHOTOS / An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics / Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by fabuloz1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Because it's all about the north, work will be in progress but if it were in the south, they will play politics with it undecided
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by mizvee(f): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
cardoctor:
Cant they relocate to Onitsha airport? Why Kaduna? Rubbish!!!!!
what is onitsha?
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by mizvee(f): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
ikorodureporta:
I even tink say airport already dey kd
yes. There have been. They 're upgrading it
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by nerox1: 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
emmyid:

Wat an irony shocked
Super Story
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by googlepikins: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
mmmustapha:
on behalf of the good people of KD, I welcome you to the safest state in Nigeria.
you mean slaughter house? I feel sorry for any Christain that would mistakenly fly into Kaduna. With murderers like you every where
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by googlepikins: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
cardoctor:
Cant they relocate to Onitsha airport? Why Kaduna? Rubbish!!!!!
Onitsha doesn't have airport. So the joke is on you scammer. Thief
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by tayo4ng(m): 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
if only anybody understand this government all they are doing is just to systemically take the Kaduna airport to the next level so that other part of the country we have know course to complain of them trying to be one sided.this government are scam

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
Me I no go talk anything.
Make dem first complete the project
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
Minna would have been a better alternative in terms of proximity,less trafic and space etc

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
googlepikins:
Onitsha doesn't have airport. So the joke is on you scammer. Thief

Hehehehehe. Nna jam finishing
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
googlepikins:
you mean slaughter house? I feel sorry for any Christain that would mistakenly fly into Kaduna. With murderers like you every where

GBAM
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by yedidiah(m): 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Finally our airport will be useful indeed and not just bear the name,"international "

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by COMPAQ(m): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Wasn't even aware Nigeria was building an international airport in kaduna. How many people will patronize it? Not sure even Abuja is sufficiently utilized.
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by mechanics(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
much work still to be done.
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by judynton(m): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
Built2last:
What a country
i see dis country going into extinction nd pple will say...dia ws once a country named Nigeria. True taik... because buhari is religiously nd sentimentally driving us to de rift
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by kenoz(m): 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
okay
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by prela(f): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
SexyBabe001:
And some people wants to relocate Abuja airport and still spent 1.1 Billion..

See more pictures here..

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/an-overview-of-kaduna-international.html

eh o..... eebo bu
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by Snowstorm: 11:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
See scam
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by Namady(m): 12:23am On Jan 18, 2017
Mutuwa:

Wannan Haka take.

Mutanen mu. cheesy

Kaduna Garin Gwamna tongue tongue tongue
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by obidirector(m): 2:17am On Jan 18, 2017
Hello guys, check out my new sound via the link below:
www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by Mustay(m): 6:48am On Jan 18, 2017
danjumakolo:
Minna would have been a better alternative in terms of proximity,less trafic and space etc

Is it international?

The WIP at Abuja airport is somehow a blessing in disguise to the KD airport. KD's airport looks dead except when their flights - the increased number of activities expected will help. Those who are yet to complete their hotel buildings close to the airport will have a rethink now. I just hope they can cope with the influx.
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by Mutuwa(m): 7:35am On Jan 18, 2017
Namady:

Mutanen mu. cheesy

Kaduna Garin Gwamna tongue tongue tongue

smiley

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by maxzzo1(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2017
Why can't dey use dat 6weeks and build another run way in abuja.....
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by Bashyours546: 10:03am On Jan 18, 2017
LONG LIVE NORTHERN NIGERIA,GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.YOU WEY STAND FOR FRONT OF TRAILER ON HIGH SPEED NA DIE YOU DEY grin
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by DisGuy: 12:42am On Jan 19, 2017
All una noise sef no make sense. Kaduna dis. el rufai that....

The main question should be why didn't they repair the Abuja Tarmac/ airport in last 5 years? or was that northners plan to short change the southerners?
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by ollaxworld: 4:16am On Jan 20, 2017
TeleboiZ005:
Na follow i follow o...me no know.....

*HERH* for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Drank My Own Pee To Survive - Abandoned Woman Survived 10 Days In Desert / NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! / Man Dies As His Car Runs Under Parked Trailer Along Benin-Ore Road (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.