Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Guys Do You See Women As The Weaker Sex? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys Do You See Women As The Weaker Sex? (607 Views)

We Will Not Faint Until We See Women Everywhere Being Treated With As Much Respe / “when I See Women That Are Mothers I Am Always Inspired” – Tiwa Savage / Please Guys Do Anyone Knows Where I Can Get Cleaner Job Of 20K In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do You See Women As The Weaker Sex? by onilaisbomb: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2017

men are built to be stronger physically, emotionally
Re: Guys Do You See Women As The Weaker Sex? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Onila better shut up before I slap you. They are stronger physically but they are not stronger emotionally. That's why they rush to alcohol to forget their problems when they have issues.

They are very emotionally immature please, women handle emotions better than men cos they have had to deal with emotions in greater doses than men.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You See Women As The Weaker Sex? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
fellis:
Onila better shut up before I slap you. They are stronger physically but they are not stronger emotionally. That's why they rush to alcohol to forget their problems when they have issues.

They are very emotionally immature please, women handle emotions better than men cos they have had to deal with emotions in greater doses than men.
True. Men are stronger physically, mentally. But before women, we are dithering simpletons. Personally I am driven to drink constantly.
Women are scheming manipulative wenches. Nothing more. This is why all of human advancement has been forged by men. Even in areas that require sensitivity and compassion. The arts, music, culture. Healthcare even.
But, hope beckons! By 2050 when robot AI will have become conscious, sentient, when sex robots will have become a close enough approximation, then women will have to shape up or ship out. Gbam.
Re: Guys Do You See Women As The Weaker Sex? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
BoboYekini:
True my sweet fe**et. Men are stronger physically, mentally. But before women, we are dithering simpletons. Personally I am driven to drink constantly.
Women are scheming manipulative wenches. Nothing more. This is why all of human advancement has been forged by men. Even in areas that require sensitivity and compassion. The arts, music, culture. Healthcare even.
But, hope beckons! By 2050 when robot AI will have become conscious, sentient, when sex robots will have become a close enough approximation, then women will have to shape up or ship out. Gbam.

Blablabla

Men are sociopaths, period.

Animalistic sociopaths that are not completely evolved to understand peaceful coexistence and communial ways of life.

That is why they make up the majority of robbers and serial killers and murderers and pedophiles and everything else disgusting so shut the fuck_ up!

You people have more physical strength, agreed and you bullied women for many years in history with physical aggression and taught them that God created them inferior and subservient to men.

It was so bad that women were not given the same amount of education that men got because they were taught that their place was inside the house taking care of children.

How the hell were they going to invent anything or try to make advancements when they have been brainwashed to believe they are subhuman and when they were denied education?
Re: Guys Do You See Women As The Weaker Sex? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
fellis:

Blablabla

Men are sociopaths, period.

Animalistic sociopaths that are not completed evolved to understand peaceful coexistence and communial ways of life.

That is why they make up the majority of robbers and serial killers and murderers and pedophiles and everything else disgusting so shut the fuck_ up!

You people have more physical strength, agreed and you bullied women for many years in history with physical aggression and taught them that God created them inferior and subservient to men.

It was so bad that women were not given the same amount of education that men got because they were taught that their place was inside the house taking care of children.

How the hell were they going to invent anything or try to make advancements when they have been brainwashed to believe they are subhuman and when they were denied education?

shocked Shey you've started. So men stopped you from being primary caregivers and applying yourselves to the arts and culture? Vocations that are primarily suited to your idle stay-at-home predilection? Or explain to me why nearly all philanthropists, nurses, artists, musicians of note are men.

P.S. Most of the crime men commit, they are driven to commit them by women. Topic for another day.
Re: Guys Do You See Women As The Weaker Sex? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
BoboYekini:
shocked Shey you've started. So men stopped you from being primary caregivers and applying yourselves to the arts and culture? Vocations that are primarily suited to your idle stay-at-home predilection? Or explain to me why nearly all philanthropists, nurses, artists, musicians of note are men.

P.S. Most of the crime men commit, they are driven to commit them by women. Topic for another day.

Okay sorry I shouted.
And it's very nice that you blame women for the crimes men commit.
Typical man behavior. Never taking responsibility for their mistakes.

Lastly, the entire topic of women being better than men is a topic for another day.
Re: Guys Do You See Women As The Weaker Sex? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
fellis:

Okay sorry I shouted.
And it's very nice that you blame women for the crimes men commit.
Typical man behavior. Never taking responsibility for their mistakes.

Lastly, the entire topic of women being better than men is a topic for another day.
Okay sorry I was reaching there too. Always liked a bit of drama. smiley
Re: Guys Do You See Women As The Weaker Sex? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
BoboYekini:
Okay sorry I was reaching there too. Always liked a bit of drama. smiley

No p

(1) (Reply)

Join The Osun Entertainment Arena WHATSAPP GROUP TODAY / The Man I Have Become / What Would You Do If You Couldn't Use The Internet Or Watch TV For A Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.