Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

How You Can Preach The Truth To A Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How You Can Preach The Truth To A Muslim (1186 Views)

OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free / "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Preach The Truth To A Muslim by highyo: 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
I will say the reason why we still have much people in Islam is because they don’t study Koran, if they have truly study Quran, many Muslim would have known that only one way to be saved is Jesus, and same thing also applied to some Christians under the cage of satan, it’s because they too lack understanding which can only come by studying the word of God.
THE QURAN AL-FAHTHIA
I schooled in North Central Part of Abuja Nigeria and it was compulsory for every primary school student to recite Koran Al Fathia every Friday,
What does the Koran Al fathia….” Says?;
• In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
• Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds.
• The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
• Master of the Day of Judgment.
• It is You we worship, and upon You we call for help.
• Guide us to the straight path.
• The path of those You have blessed, not of those against whom there is anger, nor of those who are misguided
Of a truth many are reciting the Koran –Al-fathia without thinking deep what it’s all about,
If truly Islam knows the path already, then why are they still asking for the path in Koran-Al-Fathia ? when someone is asking you to show him/her the way, it automatically means that the fellow does not know where he’s going. Koran-Al-Fathia automatically says all Muslims doesn’t know the place they are heading to and they need someone to show them the way. So if Allah has already shown you the way, then why do you keep asking Allah for another straight way? it means Islam is on the wrong path because that is what the prayer is saying, Only the fellow that is lost who doesn’t know where he’s going will ask for the right way. But Jesus said, there is no need for you to seek for any other way, I am the only way to the father, no other prophet in the Bible nor Quran teaches that he’s the way, but Jesus never said I know the way, but he said I am the way, so why then are you seeking way for someone you are not sure if he knows the way? these is not religion argumentative, but it’s a common scence,
If you are on a journey to a destination you have never traveled on before and someone gave you the address to the destination, you can’t know if there is an error in the address or not because you have never being to the place before and the address might be wrong, along the line you gave the address to someone whom you probably think he will know the way, but suddenly someone tells you he knows where you are going to, in fact that is where I live and the house you are going belong to my father, will you still insist to follow the fellow you are not sure of? Then why have you denied the only one who knows the way?. Jesus said I am the way to the place you are looking for, if you follow me, I will take you there, no one can get to that place except by me, but Islam said, I don’t know the way and I myself need someone to show me the way too, you may have being reading these for a very long time and not understand because satan is very intelligent and he knows the way to covers everything that you will never understand, this prayers shows that all Muslims are still looking for the true ways, but that way is not going to lead you to heaven but hell. It’s either you make heaven or end up in hell, there is no other way but Jesus

IS MOHAMMED SURE OF HIS SALVATION?

Quran 46. (Al-Ahqaf, Ayat ) 9- the Islam Prophet said "I am no bringer of new-fangled doctrine among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you (My followers) . I follow but that which is revealed to me by inspiration; I am but a Warner open and clear."
Mohammed himself wasn’t sure of what will be done to him, and he that doesn’t
Re: How You Can Preach The Truth To A Muslim by highyo: 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
IS MOHAMMED REVELATION FROM GOD OR THE DEVIL ?
Quran teaches that whenever the prophet of Islam wanted to receive any revelation , he always behaves like someone that have epilepsy, he will fall and foams will be coming out of his mouth, and after he rise from it, he will begin to give revelation, this is pure demonic, if truly he has read the scriptures as suggested to him, he would have found out that people in the bible who has epilepsy, the bible recorded them as demon possessed, he would have known that he’s demonically possessed because, Gabriel visited Daniel, and he didn’t have Epilepsy, Gabriel visited Zachariah and Mary, non of them have Epilepsy, John, Manoah, Elijah, Moses , Isiah etc. non of them suffer epilepsy before they receive message from God, we all known that the sickness itself is an unclean sickness, and the bible says by their fruit we shall know them, so if the seed is epilepsy, then Mohammed has receive message from a demon
God can never give a revelation in that manner. The only person bible recorded that has this manner was a man possessed with evil spirit, only someone with evil spirit behave that ways even right from the genesis of the word. God will not use demonic method to give messages to his children; he only gives revelation when you are calm. God is not a wicked God that will put his people in state of confliction falling and rolling like an epilepsy man. Go back and read the Quran carefully and let the lord minister his word to you
Quran may say Jesus was anointed to do wonderful miracle it said I will give son of Mary a clear signs and confirmed him with the Holy Spirit which also tally with Act10:38, which means Quran agree with what the bible saying
Islam's prophet, Muhammad, believed Jesus was the Messiah, Allah's anointed messenger. Allah's people (Muslims) are told to listen to Allah's messengers (Koran, 4.171; 5. 111*).. If Jesus is what the Koran teaches he is/was, it is impossible for Muhammad to have replaced Jesus . because there can be only one Messiah. Indeed many people perish for lack of knowledge

MOHAMMAD BEING THE COMFORTER

Many believes that the comforter Jesus said he was going to send was Mohammed, but one things you have failed to think and examine is this, if truly Mohammed is the comforter, and Mohamed has died long ago, then who has being comforting men since then because the dead can never comfort the living.
Mohammed is dead and is still living in the grave, only living can comfort the living, so it is very glaring that the comforter can never be Mohammed because he’s a dead man. The comforter is the holy spirit which Jesus spoke about.

Quran teaches that Allah took Jesus to heaven where he awaits until the Day of Judgment when he will return to earth (Quran 3:55).

Muslim traditions teach that Muhammad died not knowing if he would be judged worthy to enter paradise - where God has already placed Jesus.

Muhammad is dead and buried in Saudi Arabia.

Jesus is alive both with God in heaven and in spirit with his followers on earth. (Koran 3,55;4,158,159)

This is the great difference between Jesus and Muhammad according to the Quran/Koran. Jesus is alive in heaven with God and Muhammad is dead and buried. In medina, Saudi Arabia, still awaiting God's judgment.

JESUS CAN NEVER BE THE SON OF ALLAH
If we have an egg, and you picked up a boiled egg and remove the shell, the fact still remain that the shell is an egg shell, after the shell we have a white layer, if you eat it, you are still eating an egg, and after then you will still see the yellow one, if you eat that too, you are still eating an egg, the three are still an egg. And that is how God is if these three things are still egg. Once you can’t call the shell a shell of a stick, but egg, then God is like egg that contain shell, white and yellow. God the father is like t

1 Like

Re: How You Can Preach The Truth To A Muslim by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Op, sorry to say. Had it been you study the Quran well, with open heart and no form of looking for one or two things to support your already concluded argument. You definitely would have left Christindom for Islam.

And by the way, I do hope you are not copying and paste from Moshe's Who is Allah?

Have a blissful day ahead. Shalom

1 Like

Re: How You Can Preach The Truth To A Muslim by nepapole(m): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
Op....do yours and let Muslims do theirs. We all sha see d most successful very soon..that day no far again.
Re: How You Can Preach The Truth To A Muslim by annunaki2(m): 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Omagago:
Op, sorry to say. Had it been you study the Quran well, with open heart and no form of looking for one or two things to support your already concluded argument. You definitely would have left Christindom for Islam.

And by the way, I do hope you are not copying and paste from Moshe's Who is Allah?

Have a blissful day ahead. Shalom

Obviously you haven't studied the quoran else you won't be making such a daft statement.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Preach The Truth To A Muslim by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
annunaki2:

Obviously you haven't studied the quoran else you won't be making such a daft statement.

Have yhu study it in full, and not picking verses out of context?

1 Like

Re: How You Can Preach The Truth To A Muslim by highyo: 8:14am On Jan 18, 2017
nepapole:
Op....do yours and let Muslims do theirs. We all sha see d most successful very soon..that day no far again.
.let me interprete your word to your
Do yours... since the Lord has saved you remain saved
Let the Muslim do theirs..... Let the muslim remain unsaved

We all sha see d most successful very soon..that day no far again.......... on the day of judgement when there will be no room for repentance, when God will be sending them to hell because they didn't know the truth you know, if they have known the truth you stingingly and wickedly kept to your self alone because of your wicked heart, they would have being saved.

so tell me, whet is the essence of them knowing the truth when thre is no more hope for them? whenthe only judgement that will be wqiting for them is hell fire forever a place of eternal pains, torment and weeping?

no repentance after death
Re: How You Can Preach The Truth To A Muslim by Auki: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2017
A little background to Islam.

Muslim believe in

1. Only one God, who created the heaven and earth and all that is in between them. He has no father, mother, wife, son and nothing is like Him.

2. That Noah, Abraham, Moses, Muhammad, Jesus and all the prophets were sent by God to Mankind. No human being or other creatures, including Jesus, is worthy of worship other than God.

3. Jesus was born without father like Adam without Father or Mother. Jesus is not God, son of God or privy to divinity.

4. Human are born free without sin and man is entirely responsible for his good deeds and bad deeds.

5. To earn heaven requires believing in your creator and doing goods.
Re: How You Can Preach The Truth To A Muslim by annunaki2(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2017
Omagago:

Have yhu study it in full, and not picking verses out of context?

Abubkr al baghadi the leader of isis is an Arab man with a phd in islamic studies. He has certainly studied the quoran and most other islamic literature. Based on what he learnt and his belief in Islam he was inspired to be a terrorist like mohammed was. Go and read your islamic his, mohammed was nothing more than a power hungry criminal and terrorist.
Re: How You Can Preach The Truth To A Muslim by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2017
annunaki2:

Abubkr al baghadi the leader of isis is an Arab man with a phd in islamic studies. He has certainly studied the quoran and most other islamic literature. Based on what he learnt and his belief in Islam he was inspired to be a terrorist like mohammed was. Go and read your islamic his, mohammed was nothing more than a power hungry criminal and terrorist.

Please don't get hypertek on this issue. I asked you a question on whether you have read the Quran in full by yourself, and you are telling me about Al-baghdadi.

I repeat, have you read it from the beginning to the end yourself?

1 Like

Re: How You Can Preach The Truth To A Muslim by annunaki2(m): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2017
Omagago:

Please don't get hypertek on this issue. I asked you a question on whether you have read the Quran in full by yourself, and you are telling me about Al-baghdadi.

I repeat, have you read it from the beginning to the end yourself?

What if I have read it? Will it turn me into a terrorist as well
Re: How You Can Preach The Truth To A Muslim by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 18, 2017
annunaki2:

What if I have read it? Will it turn me into a terrorist as well

Try read it first to get a first hand information yourself.

Allah said in an ayah that talks about Ahlul Kitab (People of the book),

Allah سبحانه وتعالى says:

وَمِنْهُمْ أُمِّيُّونَ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ الْكِتَابَ إِلَّا أَمَانِيَّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا يَظُنُّونَ

“Some of them are illiterate (‘Ummiyyun), knowing nothing of the Book but wishful thinking. They only speculate.” [Al-Baqara, 2:78]

Allah سبحانه وتعالى also says:

كِتَابٌ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ

“It is a Book We have sent down to you, full of blessing, so let people of intelligence ponder (liyaddabbaru) its Signs and take heed.” [Saad, 38:29]

In this ayah the word, liyaddabbaru is used – which means have to have ‘taddabur’ (deep contemplation)

أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ أَمْ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبٍ أَقْفَالُهَا

“Will they not then ponder the Qur’an or are there locks upon their hearts?” [Muhammad, 47:24]

Allah سبحانه وتعالى is not only asking us to recite the Qur’an, rather He is asking us to ponder and contemplate over the Qur’an.

Have a blissful day ahead.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Preach The Truth To A Muslim by annunaki2(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
Omagago:

وَمِنْهُمْ أُمِّيُّونَ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ الْكِتَابَ إِلَّا أَمَانِيَّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا يَظُنُّونَ

“Some of them are illiterate (‘Ummiyyun), knowing nothing of the Book but wishful thinking. They only speculate.” [Al-Baqara, 2:78]

كِتَابٌ أَنْزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ

“It is a Book We have sent down to you, full of blessing, so let people of intelligence ponder (liyaddabbaru) its Signs and take heed.” [Saad, 38:29]

In this ayah the word, liyaddabbaru is used – which means have to have ‘taddabur’ (deep contemplation)

“Will they not then ponder the Qur’an or are there locks upon their hearts?” [Muhammad, 47:24]

Allah سبحانه وتعالى is not only asking us to recite the Qur’an, rather He is asking us to ponder and contemplate over the Qur’an.

First of all the quoran is full of lies, contradictions and it's very inconsistent so my reading it will not make me believe the seemingly decent verses you posted. That said I am willing to obliged you if you are able to explain just three quoranic verses to me in proper context. The verses are quoran 8:39, #uoran 9:5 and quoran 9:29-30 bearing in mind that Allah said everything in the quoran is relevant for all eternity.
Re: How You Can Preach The Truth To A Muslim by Auki: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
annunaki2:

First of all the quoran is full of lies, contradictions and it's very inconsistent so my reading it will not make me believe the seemingly decent verses you posted. That said I am willing to obliged you if you are able to explain just three quoranic verses to me in proper context. The verses are quoran 8:39, #uoran 9:5 and quoran 9:29-30 bearing in mind that Allah said everything in the quoran is relevant for all eternity.

“And when he learns something of Our Verses (this Qur’aan), he makes them a jest. For such there will be a humiliating torment

[al-Jaathiyah 45:9]

“And it will be said: ‘This Day We will forget you as you forgot the Meeting of this Day of yours. And your abode is the Fire, and there is none to help you.’

This, because you took the Revelations of Allaah (this Qur’aan) in mockery, and the life of the world deceived you. So this Day, they shall not be taken out from there (Hell), nor shall they be returned to the worldly life (so that they repent to Allaah, and beg His Pardon for their sins)”

[al-Jaathiyah 45:34-35]
Re: How You Can Preach The Truth To A Muslim by highyo: 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
Omagago:

Mr. you can only embark on a journey where you are sure of it destinition, there isn't disrespecting in this matter, but reasoning together. I have bible and I also have Quran, All these fact posted above are all found in the Koran. Believing in the word that proceed from God as the way and the light , and Quran say I will put my word in his mouth and you must believe everything he tells you, Koran2:253 says he will reveal the will and desire of God to the world, Koran also believes he will not tell lies, so if Allah can say believe whatsoever he tells you and in Koran61:14, God strengthen the group of Jews that believes in him and his word, and in (Koran3:48-49) proves that Allah gave Jesus his Scripture and wisdom, and the Torah and the Gospel. because he trusted him meaning he can't tell lies.... if Jesus has lied about himself, will he have being with God in heaven? judge for yourself, Don't use human Biological phenomenon to Judge what partain unto God, if Quran believes God doesn't have ears but he can hear, he doesn't have eyes but he can see, then if he can possesed this without the physical part that can be identify, then can't he has a son without a wife even if we want to judge him trough that means? but the full explaination is in the bible how he was the son of God, and Quran Sura10:94 says study the bible if you have any doubt for more details and explaination
Jesus is the way the truth and the light, Quran 5:46 proved it.
Re: How You Can Preach The Truth To A Muslim by annunaki2(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
Auki:

“And when he learns something of Our Verses (this Qur’aan), he makes them a jest. For such there will be a humiliating torment

[al-Jaathiyah 45:9]

“And it will be said: ‘This Day We will forget you as you forgot the Meeting of this Day of yours. And your abode is the Fire, and there is none to help you.’

This, because you took the Revelations of Allaah (this Qur’aan) in mockery, and the life of the world deceived you. So this Day, they shall not be taken out from there (Hell), nor shall they be returned to the worldly life (so that they repent to Allaah, and beg His Pardon for their sins)”

[al-Jaathiyah 45:34-35]

You are quoting from the same poorly written unreliable piece of thrash concocted by an Arabian illiterate to threaten me, you must be smoking expired oshogbo weed. cheesy
Re: How You Can Preach The Truth To A Muslim by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2017
highyo:

Mr. you can only embark on a journey where you are sure of it destinition, there isn't disrespecting in this matter, but reasoning together. I have bible and I also have Quran, All these fact posted above are all found in the Koran. Believing in the word that proceed from God as the way and the light , and Quran say I will put my word in his mouth and you must believe everything he tells you, Koran2:253 says he will reveal the will and desire of God to the world, Koran also believes he will not tell lies, so if Allah can say believe whatsoever he tells you and in Koran61:14, God strengthen the group of Jews that believes in him and his word, and in (Koran3:48-49) proves that Allah gave Jesus his Scripture and wisdom, and the Torah and the Gospel. because he trusted him meaning he can't tell lies.... if Jesus has lied about himself, will he have being with God in heaven? judge for yourself, Don't use human Biological phenomenon to Judge what partain unto God, if Quran believes God doesn't have ears but he can hear, he doesn't have eyes but he can see, then if he can possesed this without the physical part that can be identify, then can't he has a son without a wife even if we want to judge him trough that means? but the full explaination is in the bible how he was the son of God, and Quran Sura10:94 says study the bible if you have any doubt for more details and explaination
Jesus is the way the truth and the light, Quran 5:46 proved it.

For all the verses you listed out there, there is a commentary for each one of them to help you understand it more better. To begin quoting scholars here will take time. But since you have a copy of the Qur'an like you said, I will still recommend you get a commentary of the Holy Quran by Abdullah Yusuf Ali. That's the smallest one among them.

And as a Muslim, I believe in Jesus been the Prophet and Servant of Allah, he was born without a male intervention, he was sent to lost house of Isreal, he was never crucified, Allah raised him up to Him as stated in the Quran, and his second coming is eminent.

And also, I understood that from your first post on the topic, you truly have a misguided notion and sorry to say, completely ignorant of the Muslim faith. What I tend to see here is the same tactics employed by the Cristian missionaries just like you are doing now, quoting verses out of context to support their arguments.

For a start, I recommend you try first by reading about the Man Muhammad, his life and dealings. Just by owning a copy of the Quran alone is not enough for you to start belittling the faith.
Re: How You Can Preach The Truth To A Muslim by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 19, 2017
annunaki2:

You are quoting from the same poorly written unreliable piece of thrash concocted by an Arabian illiterate to threaten me, you must be smoking expired oshogbo weed. cheesy

You have a long way to go. May Allah assist you with your case, ameen
Re: How You Can Preach The Truth To A Muslim by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2017
Hi Op, I leave you with the following verses to please ponder upon them. As Salam alaykum.

Say, “People of the Book! Come to a proposition which is the same for us and you – that we should worship none but Allah and not associate any partners with Him and not take one another as lords besides Allah.”If they turn away, say, ‘Bear witness that we are Muslims.’ (Surah Al'Imran, 64)

Today all good things have been made halal lawful for you. And the food of those given the Book is also halal lawful for you and your food is lawful for them. So are chaste women from among the muminun and chaste women of those given the Book before you, once you have given them their dowries in marriage, not in fornication or taking them as secret intrigues. But as for anyone who rejects faith, his actions will come to nothing and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers. (Surat al Ma’ida, 5)

Among the people of the Book there are some who believe in Allah and in what has been sent down to you and what was sent down to them, and who are humble before Allah. They do not sell Allah’s Signs for a paltry price. Such people will have their reward with their Lord. And Allah is swift at reckoning. (Surah Al'Imran, 199)

Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and fair admonition, and argue with them in the kindest way. Your Lord knows best who is misguided from His way. And He knows best who are guided. (Surat an-Nahl, 125)

You will find that the people most hostile to those who have iman are the Jews and the mushrikun. You will find the people most affectionate to those who have iman are those who say, ‘We are Christians.’ That is because some of them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant. (Surat al-Ma'ida, 82)

Only argue with the People of the Book in the kindest way – except in the case of those of them who do wrong – saying, ‘We believe in what has been sent down to us and what was sent down to you. Our God and your God are one and we submit to Him.’ (Surat al-'Ankabut, 46)

...There is a community among the People of the Book who are upright. They recite Allah’s signs throughout the night, and they prostrate. They believe in Allah and the Last Day, and enjoin the right and forbid the wrong, and compete in doing good. They are among the righteous.You will not be denied the reward for any good thing you do. Allah knows those who fear Allah. (Surah Al'Imran,113-115)

Those who believe and those who are Jews and the Sabaeans and the Christians, all who believe in Allah and the Last Day and act rightly will feel no fear and will know no sorrow. (Surat al-Ma’ida, 69)

Allah does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the religion or driven you from your homes,or from being just towards them. Allah loves those who are just. (Surat al-Mumtahana, cool

I believe you can get the commentaries if you research well. Good luck with your findings.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do This & Test God, And See Him Do A NEW THING In Your Life Today. / How To Be Delivered From Spirit Wife And Spirit Husband. / Pope Francis Request That Roman Catholic Priest Be Given The Right To Be Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.