Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community (32507 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Graphic Photos Of Red Cross Worker Killed In The Military Accidental Jet Strike / Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
Bluffly:

Has Nigeria ever been free of menancious individuals
NO! But, the dolt in Olumo Rock is mendaciously personified
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by stagger: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
Herdsmen rampaged in the SE; Buhari kept mum.

Now an airforce jet bombed his people up north; he commiserates with them in less than 24 hours.

We are watching and documenting....
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by BonetEzra(m): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mr Clueless, u'r yet to sympathize with the people of southern kaduna ooo
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Sammiejokes(m): 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nairaland full of unexposed youths. Where is this country going to Lord. Infact una go blame buhari for your inability to satisfy ur partner. people that read wide and not myopic to only AIT and MITV will see how a government is taking responsibility for it's error. US military the number one in world kill civilians in raid operations.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Mufasa27(m): 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
Where is sarki, I think he should come and the defend Buhari and the federal government on this one...
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by WorldRichest: 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Please how did we manage to end up with this menace of a man??

Please tell your father to contest next election with Buhari and lets see if he can get 10 votes. The man that gave birth to a nonentity like you is not qualified to be a village head.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Mufasa27(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sammiejokes:
Nairaland full of unexposed youths. Where is this country going to Lord. Infact una go blame buhari for your inability to satisfy ur partner. people that read wide and not myopic to only AIT and MITV will see how a government is taking responsibility for it's error. US military the number one in world kill civilians in raid operations.
Agreed But this country has never been this worst and reversed...
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by WorldRichest: 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Please how did we manage to end up with this menace of a man??

Your hero the ineffectual buffoon husband of the cantankerous Sheppopo established and nurtured Boko Haram. Please tell your father to contest next election with Buhari and lets see if he can get 10 votes. The man that gave birth to a nonentity like you is not qualified to be a village head.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by obinna58(m): 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
We have no hope cry Jesus wept sadly
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Bekimbo(m): 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
unclezuma:
angry angry angry angry

And to think those overbearing ATM queue jumping jokers don't have appropriate intel on the location of BHT elements before firing on civilians.

God bless the dead!

God bless the dead?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
alcmene:
Very silly and idiotic man....

He's busy yaning about "sympathy to the victims" and not taking measures against the erring or rather illiterate/unskilled officers

I am surprised that you made this comment that is high on vitriol and low on facts. It is a fact of modern warfare that it conducted at high speed with very small margins of error. The US airforce has one of the highest rates of collateral fatalities among civilians. Does this make them unskilled or as you put it illiterate?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/28/us-airstrike-more-civilian-casualties-manbij-syria

We live in an attention grabbing world of likes and shares. But this should not stop us making observations that educate and inform

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by jboycrb(m): 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
OP, don't copy if you cannot paste!
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
In military, there are rules for engagement. ..why kill the helpless masses?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by bidierichie: 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
alcmene:
esident Muhammadu Buhari has commiserated with those who lost their lives on Tuesday when the Air Force accidentally dropped a bomb on Rann, a civilian community in Borno.

In his reaction via his Twitter account, President Buhari said the Federal Government will support the Borno government in handling the situation.

He said, “I received with regret news that the Air Force, working to mop up Boko Haram insurgents, accidentally bombed a civilian community in Rann, Borno State.

http://ynaija.com/buhari-reacts-to-military-jet-strike-on-civilian-community/

Baba know how dem they use twitter? or na only me see this ni? grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Monk92(m): 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
So ppl still dey live for borno?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Mykelpato(m): 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Show some love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Jesusloveyou: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
luvinhubby:
Anu-ofia of a herdsman whose only speciality in his existence is inflicting sadistic hardship at every given opportunity.

And it took him ages to respond to his kinsmen mass murdering in Southern Kaduna.

APC bu ndi oshi.

#Can't believe i bought $1 for ₦500 for Nigeria. angry
who sent you $1 for 500 naira

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
The redundant nomad is the most useless/clueless cretinl ever to grace the surface of the earth!

The bombs should 've dropped on aso rock & spare nigerians of undue impoverishment, squalor & hopelessness!
Senile phoooooooool!
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by luvinhubby(m): 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
who sent you $1 for 500 naira

You think everyone is earning ₦35,000 per month from teaching job like you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by veacea: 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Bombed your own people?

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Sammiejokes(m): 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mufasa27:

Agreed But this country has never been this worst and reversed...
I have only lived for less than thirty years and I can't confirm if it has been this bad before or not. All I know is no pain no gain. U can't want a better future and live like a slowpoke. you tell me one good thing the last 18years of Democratic rule given to Nigeria. I use third mainland, Niger bridge all built before this fools, beds in most federal medical centres donated since 1980's. I think this our democracy is demons crazy.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Asiri1991: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nigeria and unprofessionalism. Too sad. Blame this on a regionally dominated, yet incompetent arm forces.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by eluelu: 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
These government of PMB is full of incompetent men. O God deliver Nigeria from destruction
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by ayindejimmy(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
alcmene:

He's busy yaning about "sympathy to the victims" and not taking measures against the erring or rather illiterate/unskilled officers

Take it easy. The situation is regrettable.
The military is an institution and even the most skilled men make mistakes.
The lesson should be NEVER to let it occur again.
Now, what measures would you want the president to take?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Adminisher: 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
alcmene:

Too many amateurs on Nairaland.
Buhari should leave his post to do what the Chief of Sir Staff is even too big to do. If you are too young, inexperienced or not aware of how institutions operate why not ASK?
There is a TAC , there is OP Lafiya Dole, there is Air force Council that is responsible for discipline and promotion, there is TTTPS for NAF . So many things to think of and you stay somewhere in your parents boys quarters to post RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by adonis89(m): 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
Alexxgold:
They should have dropped it in Otueke instead sad

RIP to the dead.. such unprofessionalism from abok.ii dominated airforce
May wat u wish for my ppl b ur portion and dat of ur lineage. Amen
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
Wonders shall never end, so bubu now tweet?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Adminisher: 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sammiejokes:

I have only lived for less than thirty years and I can't confirm if it has been this bad before or not. All I know is no pain no gain. U can't want a better future and live like a slowpoke. you tell me one good thing the last 18years of Democratic rule given to Nigeria. I use third mainland, Niger bridge all built before this fools, beds in most federal medical centres donated since 1980's. I think this our democracy is demons crazy.

I have lived more than 50 years. There has been no courageous moves to BOLDLY solve most of Nigeria 's problems before this administration came in.
From TSA, to Social security, to anti-corruption, to borrowing heavily to build infrastructure, to defence and security, fuel subsidy removal, to Naira floating.
This Government is not scared.

Before we had a bunch of corrupt people who kept up subsidies, artificial low fuel price, artificial low Naira value whilst our women wasted everything on Brazil hair and Chinese nails and the men on imported champagne.

I am going to be necessarily cruel. If you can't find a way to make honest living with opportunities around you there is something wrong with you.
The Naira devaluation is a blessing and I don't give a damn if I annoy you by saying the truth. You need it to make progress.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Jesusloveyou: 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
luvinhubby:

for your mind now, you think you have money by dashing oyibo your corrupt money you gather during your ineffectual buffoon wasted regime.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by luvinhubby(m): 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
for your mind now, you think you have money by dashing oyibo your corrupt money you gather during your ineffectual buffoon wasted regime.

Then prosecute me if it is corrupt money or shut your trap and move on with the left over of your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Jesusloveyou: 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
luvinhubby:

Then prosecute me if it is corrupt money or shut your trap and move on with the left over of your life.
nobody will prosecute anybody.
But you will hear wee. You iPods never see anything.
You iPods will wail till 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by ajepako(f): 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
luvinhubby:

LMAO.... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) / My Encounter With Robbers At Mile2 / The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.