Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,485 members, 7,958,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

I Did Not Kill My Husband - Wife Of US Army Veteran Killed In Imo Cried Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Did Not Kill My Husband - Wife Of US Army Veteran Killed In Imo Cried Out (718 Views)

Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo / Burial Poster Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Kidnapped And Killed In Imo / Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Kill My Husband - Wife Of US Army Veteran Killed In Imo Cried Out by nairaman101: 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
The wife of US army veteran, Chuks Okebata, who was killed here in Nigeria, has cried out after her sister inlaw shared a video accusing her of having a hand in her husband's death.
According to the lady, who reached out to blogger Amanda Chisom, whom she had earlier contacted when her husband was still alive, she did not kill her husband.
.She wrote:

Should I have allowed him to kill me? Amanda, we have been married for 13 years since I was 19, it has been beating upon beating, I have gone through surgeries because of beating he gave me. .
How can I kill my husband, we live together, till the day he left for Nigeria, I packed his things. Who do I know to order a hit on the father of my children? I have no interest in his properties as suggested after all we built every thing together. .
I know who I am married to, he is a show off and he went to Nigeria and was going to club spraying dollars and showing off. My husband was not assassinated. He was kidnapped, because he is a military man he is always with a gun and when he shot to death one of the kidnappers, they shot him. .
Why is the family leaving out this information? I am a working woman with a paying job and have no reason to kill him because of properties. You can confirm my story from those people in my home town. .
My husband was careless in a country with high rate of crime and was kidnapped, if he had not shot one of the robbers all we would have been talking about is paying ransom not death. Why would I choose his death over a divorce if things were that bad. .
I have endured all this years through his beating and cheating and I did not leave or kill him, why would I do it now? See pictures of my husband spraying dollars at the club in Owerri. He even live streamed it."

"Amanda, I once came to you about my husband and his incessant abuse and cheating.
Yes my sister in-law posted that video to make me look evil but the part she did not tell anybody was that I was calling the police to save me because he always beat me up and I was told to call the police whenever he started.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/i-did-not-kill-my-husband-wife-of-us.html

lalasticlala

Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband - Wife Of US Army Veteran Killed In Imo Cried Out by nairaman101: 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
too bad
Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband - Wife Of US Army Veteran Killed In Imo Cried Out by delishpot: 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
Make Dem look well. Naija is a jungle. Someone who just land from obodo oyinbo is a prime northern for the boys. They should even ask his family questions.
He is also one of those men who disgrace their wives on social media. Chair, nonwonder the woman did not want to see him.
Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband - Wife Of US Army Veteran Killed In Imo Cried Out by MunorAnne(f): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
God help us all
Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband - Wife Of US Army Veteran Killed In Imo Cried Out by ammyluv2002(f): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
The family of the deceased should just allow the man rest in peace now.
Re: I Did Not Kill My Husband - Wife Of US Army Veteran Killed In Imo Cried Out by decatalyst(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Naija families are too fond of these practices.

They will accuse the wife, call her names and chase her all in the bid not to allow her access to their son's properties. undecided

Terrible practices

(1) (Reply)

See Photo Of A Nigerian Man Killed In Xenophobic Attack In South Africa / Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House / 8-year-old Yemeni Child Dies At Hands Of 40-year-old Pedophile Husband (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.