Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced (61400 Views)

Calavita Noodles Factory Ready To Replace Imports / Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Akwa Ibom State (Photos / First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by fashrola(m): 7:38am On Jan 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by mapet: 8:19am On Jan 18, 2017
Sibrah:
I hope Aregbe is watching what his mates are doing. They are investing in industries that will increase their IGR, help Nigeria reduce importation, and save forex while Aregbe and Fayose are busy sharing money and food to make their predecessor and others look incompetent.

I think wisdom requires you to check things out before running your mouth (or fingers) wrong. You come out as more ignorant than the person you hope to deride.

Aregbesola in 2015 inaugurated among some others a cocoa factory in Ede, GSM assembly plant in collaboration with a Ghanian investor.
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by mapet: 8:20am On Jan 18, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
The place is half the size of a regular church in Nigeria.

We have many churches bigger than this.. Now imagine those churches are factories..

Imagine the possibility people.

I am with you on this
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by bongo007(m): 9:03am On Jan 18, 2017
olasaad:
Must they put ben10 on it, at least I have seen pencil's with Ghana flag on it and it's so colourful.
...our kids will prefer I picture of Ben10 on that pencil dan a Nigeria flag. 9ice ideal Kids use pencil and kinds love Ben10
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by I888(m): 9:06am On Jan 18, 2017
rottennaija:
This looks more like an introductory technology workshop
show us the one you have done
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by I888(m): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2017
FellepHq:
Slow and steady we are getting there

How much do you think this factory is worth, you will be surprise it won't cost more than the price of a new Range rover evoque 2016. I watch production line videos daily on youtube and some of this production lines doesn't cost much to setup and install.

I won't be surprised if this is a private investment from one person, look at how many persons are employed.

When next you see a celebrity posting the latest fleet of cars he've acquired, think of factories like this that could be setup and gainfully employ people.

What if the billions Nigerians invested in Ponzi schemes were used to setup things like this.

We can come to get, pull resource together and invest in productive ventures that substitutes importation like this.

you are smart but many Nigerians don't think like you.
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Sibrah: 9:08am On Jan 18, 2017
mapet:

I think wisdom requires you to check things out before running your mouth (or fingers) wrong. You come out as more ignorant than the person you hope to deride.

Aregbesola in 2015 inaugurated among some others a cocoa factory in Ede, GSM assembly plant in collaboration with a Ghanian investor.
Why isn't he using the proceeds of these phantom industrial assets to run the state? Stop foòling your own self. I have been following Osun before Aregbe became governor there are no real industries in Osun. Where has he exported his products to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by hopilo: 9:10am On Jan 18, 2017
rottennaija:
We are in recession today because we did not move from introductory technology workshop of yesterday into industrialization.
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by deebsman1(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2017
We need more factories not more mosques or churches.
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Godwin978(m): 9:32am On Jan 18, 2017
Idydarling:
eyen eka
hello dearlin. good morning
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by NaMeAboki: 9:35am On Jan 18, 2017
rottennaija:

Walahi, I also imagined something more modern and elaborate than an ordinary one room workshop - after that they will be claiming it cost 2billion or something like that to build
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by maxzzo1(m): 9:45am On Jan 18, 2017
Thot APC say na 50yrs Naija fit make pencil tnk God o
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by owoademola: 10:03am On Jan 18, 2017
eherbal:
Toothpicks should follow
They have been producing that in Ondo with Pencil.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Kingoflotto(m): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2017
Pencil kee

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by rottennaija(m): 10:31am On Jan 18, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Walahi, I also imagined something more modern and elaborate than an ordinary one room workshop - after that they will be claiming it cost 2billion or something like that to build

exactly my thought. this place reminds me of my introductory technology workshop
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by chincent: 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
Abeg I need contact of that fair girl.
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by ephi123(f): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
donmayorgroup:
And to many of you who talk evil of the country especially those who say Nigeria should have gone higher than this...Which Nigeria and Nigerians are we talking about? Is there a different Nigeria other than this which me and you are part of?

What efforts have you made to move the country forward? Have you forgotten that each time you talk evil of the country, you criticize and condemn every little move and efforts made by other Nigerians and the Government, you are also condemning yourself?

If you say It's a shame that Nigeria is still struggling g to produce pencils...tell me, what efforts have you made for the country to produce something better.

Read your books you won't. Common brain you don't have. It's a shame. With apologies...if many of us had brains and used them well, probably, we would have gone more advanced by now.

The growth of Nigeria is a collective effort. It's not left for a few. Everyone is expected to help in his own little way.

So, It's no shame that Nigeria is still struggling to produce pencils. It's a thing of joy that we are on the right track.. leave the pace.

Continue Reading: http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2017/01/see-photos-of-newly-constructed-pencil.html

Well said. Please tell them.
All most people is criticize till kingdom come, haba.
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by mapet: 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
Sibrah:
Why isn't he using the proceeds of these phantom industrial assets to run the state? Stop foòling your own self. I have been following Osun before Aregbe became governor there are no real industries in Osun. Where has he exported his products to?

Ok. continue to assuage your thirst for ignorance as you wish. You have been following Osun state as you claimed yet you obviously do not know about a simple industry that was revamped and restarted less than 24months ago?

Abeg it's needless deliberating with you.....
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by mapet: 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
Meanwhile it was the Minister of Science and Tech, Dr. Ogbonaya Onu that gave an insight 2yrs ago that Nigeria will soon start manufacturing pencils.

http://thenationonlineng.net/nigeria-to-start-production-of-pencils-says-onu/
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by mapet: 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
maxzzo1:
Thot APC say na 50yrs Naija fit make pencil tnk God o

What do you benefit in lying?
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Sibrah: 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
mapet:

Ok. continue to assuage your thirst for ignorance as you wish. You have been following Osun state as you claimed yet you obviously do not know about a simple industry that was revamped and restarted less than 24months ago?

Abeg it's needless deliberating with you.....
Oga, i know that state well. Mention the phantom project let me expose you. Is it the glorified tailor workshop or computer manufacturing one?
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Sibrah: 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
mapet:
Meanwhile it was the Minister of Science and Tech, Dr. Ogbonaya Onu that gave an insight 2yrs ago that Nigeria will soon start manufacturing pencils.

http://thenationonlineng.net/nigeria-to-start-production-of-pencils-says-onu/
The minister is now a prophet that sees the future of the state i guess. If you have nothing to say why not shut it?
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by mapet: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
Sibrah:
The minister is now a prophet that sees the future of the state i guess. If you have nothing to say why not shut it?

At this point, my assessment of your maturity tells me not to expect any better from you.

Cheers
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
mikolo80:
how space and nuclear bomb epp dem
tell your country make dem go find dem trouble first you go know how far how e EPP ehn
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Sibrah: 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
mapet:

At this point, my assessment of your maturity tells me not to expect any better from you.

Cheers
Attend to the message and stop the pettiness
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Onyx5312(m): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
Why the Ben10 wrap ehn.
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by ofwest47(m): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kudos to PMB we are getting there ,now it is pencils tooth pic has already started being produced in Ondo and matches in Oyo the "slogan" change begins with me has already started taking effect and all these stop coming from China and India.
But the wailers and haters will not see anything positive from that they will still call for China made.
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by ofwest47(m): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kudos to PMB we are getting there ,now it is pencils, tooth pic has already started being produced in Ondo and matches in Oyo the "slogan" change begins with me has already started taking effect and all these will stop coming from China and India.
But the wailers and haters will not see anything positive from that they will still call for China made.
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by octintopp: 1:34am On Jan 19, 2017
Dem go soon close ham down... grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by mikolo80: 8:47am On Jan 19, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

tell your country make dem go find dem trouble first you go know how far how e EPP ehn
say you get electric fence for house no make sense if you no fit pay rent or school fees

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters / Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics / Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.