Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced (61426 Views)

Calavita Noodles Factory Ready To Replace Imports / Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Akwa Ibom State (Photos / First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Kulikulitapa: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
FellepHq:
Slow and steady we are getting there

How much do you think this factory is worth, you will be surprise it won't cost more than the price of a new Range rover evoque 2016. I watch production line videos daily on youtube and some of this production lines doesn't cost much to setup and install.

I won't be surprised if this is a private investment from one person, look at how many persons are employed.

When next you see a celebrity posting the latest fleet of cars he've acquired, think of factories like this that could be setup and gainfully employ people.

What if the billions Nigerians invested in Ponzi schemes were used to setup things like this.

We can come to get, pull resource together and invest in productive ventures that substitutes importation like this.

May God bless your entire generation. Good talk

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by calberian: 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
We cannot leap frog stages of development and land straight on the stage of competing technologically in the comity of nations. Anyone who understands science and tech would understand that the assimilation of scientific concepts is a step-by-step process. Every complex device is an aggregation of systems, each comprising its own components. It's sad that Nigeria isn't at that stage where complex machines are being wholly manufactured locally. Nigeria has to invest seriously in education and the provision of basic infrastructure which will encourage investment, industry and economic growth. Achieving mastery in the production of parts and components and small systems should follow but, even before that, we must master the production of everyday consumables like pencils, pens, matches, toothpicks, paper, buttons, pins, needles e.t.c. Subsequently, we could then move onto the next stage.

If you take care of the pennies, the dollars will take care of themselves.
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by kenoz(m): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Good one
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
cheesy pencil
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by alexiej(m): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sibrah:
I hope Aregbe is watching what his mates are doing. They are investing in industries that will increase their IGR, help Nigeria reduce importation, and save forex while Aregbe and Fayose are busy sharing money and food to make their predecessor and others look incompetent.

How about Ajimobi that's 'disgracing' himself upandan... Frustrating teachers and students. Even if the entire country isn't getting things right, can't the south western leaders be wise?
It's just sad
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Xionez(m): 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
To all these people who are yapping about about "not seeing a big deal in this"...

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Ninilowo(m): 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
rottennaija:
This looks more like an introductory technology workshop
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by MrUmaRu(m): 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
wait, toyota pencil light ? Hnm, ordinary pencil can't make my people happy like these in 2017 years after christ
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by hahn(m): 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
FellepHq:

How much do you think this factory is worth, you will be surprise it won't cost more than the price of a new Range rover evoque 2016. I watch production line videos daily on youtube and some of this production lines doesn't cost much to setup and install.

I won't be surprised if this is a private investment from one person, look at how many persons are employed.

When next you see a celebrity posting the latest fleet of cars he've acquired, think of factories like this that could be setup and gainfully employ people.

What if the billions Nigerians invested in Ponzi schemes were used to setup things like this.

We can come to get, pull resource together and invest in productive ventures that substitutes importation like this.

You just earned my follow for this comment sir

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by legibow: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
So now na , draw and die ....
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by FellepHq(m): 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Kulikulitapa:

May God bless your entire generation. Good talk

Thanks
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by FellepHq(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
hahn:

You just earned my follow for this comment sir

Welcome
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by iSlayer: 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
[s]
chinjo:

I u were as popular as Ben10 they would have used ur picture
[/s]

Fallacy of irrelevant conclusion.
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by lanrejoe10: 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
FellepHq:

You almost ended your statement well....but wetin concern Ponzi,EhrmEhrmEhrm for this simple matter now?
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by sparkleRed(f): 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
You pple making jest of this re just very silly, wat wrong with producing pencil!? Do we continue to import them? We re trying to relent on being a consumer nation yet some of u are still whining biko go and open ur own car manufacturing company na.

Abeg next is toothpick let's start from d small and easy one,i hope we make our tissue paper ourself oo.

Proudly Ibom
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by yinkslinks(m): 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
All I see are refined carpenters grin grin >: grin grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Sibrah: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
alexiej:

How about Ajimobi that's 'disgracing' himself upandan... Frustrating teachers and students. Even if the entire country isn't getting things right, can't the south western leaders be wise?
It's just sad
It turns out the so called Tinubu protegees are equally clueless about management. . .
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by nextstep(m): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
DaFlash:
Any one noticed that light skin lady. cool cool cool

Sharply. Scoped and noted...
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Indiaindia: 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
omooba969:
Industrious igbos. grin

WE AKWAIBOMITES ARE NOT IGBOS
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by nextstep(m): 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
Daniyomex:
Nigeria, which way? When others are celebrating and commissioning high technological achievement, we're celebrating a pencil making factory. Pencil which is likely to the result of assignment given to some student overseas is what some youth with devote their time to all in the name of employment. Nigeria will surely be great again!

We are celebrating the local production of something we import. Na small by small. It doesn't have to be high-tech, but it is a high-demand commodity.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by omooba969(m): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Indiaindia:

WE ARE NOT IGBOS

You lot must be Hausas then. smiley
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ezedon:
Its a shame that Nigeria is still strugglin. to produce pencil
Go and sleep abeg...
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Pchidexy(m): 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
FellepHq:

Good thought but the Nigerian environment is killing factories and industries. The cost of production is just too high in Nigeria. Imported items are way cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by alexiej(m): 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sibrah:
It turns out the so called Tinubu protegees are equally clueless about management. . .
Precisely!
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by DozieInc(m): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
At least someone have stepped up to producing it locally.
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by buffalowings: 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
I hope it is 100% material sourced in Nigeria and is not like they are assembling it from materials sourced from china
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by buffalowings: 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
fok you op!!! afghans, Cubans, Romania, Kazakhstan, mongolia, Mike Melvill Johannesburg, South Africa —SpaceShipOne flight 15P,SpaceShipOne flight 16P
Dem don leave us go space we still dey village dey make pencil e-diots dey happy pencil tufiaaaa

Be coherent and
Stop spewing thrash ..

Afghanistan is a dirt poor country.
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by ahamonyeka(m): 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ben 10 pencil,it will look attractive to children.
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by buffalowings: 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
abike12:
Trip hazards. Does Nigeria even have an OSHA equivalent? Or is it every man for himself

Safety my ars.e
Nobody talks about the health hazards inherent in these workplaces

Taxation is the priority
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by dtruth50: 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
idiot Donald Trump really try wit us on dis side
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by uzuede4(f): 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
decatalyst:

BEN10 is move valued to the kids more than any Government functionary grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by uzuede4(f): 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
decatalyst:

BEN10 is move valued to the kids more than any Government functionary grin grin
Brother, you are on point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladipo Market Finally Demolished / Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics / Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.