Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced (61465 Views)

Calavita Noodles Factory Ready To Replace Imports / Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Akwa Ibom State (Photos / First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by AntiWailer: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Compliant:
WE ARE YEARS BEHIND FOR SURE

PENCIL WITHOUT ERASER ?

NOT EVEN HAND GLOVE FOR ASSEMBLING?

WELL ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY

#weshallgetthere

CONGRATS

Expensive pencils dnt necessarily have erazer
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by murphyibiam15(m): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Godwin978:
am proud to be an akwa ibomite. god bless us

AKWA IBOM ADO OK
i dont really think there is something to be proud of here....this is mediocrity...nothing special
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Daniyomex(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nigeria, which way? When others are celebrating and commissioning high technological achievement, we're celebrating a pencil making factory. Pencil which is likely to the result of assignment given to some student overseas is what some youth with devote their time to all in the name of employment. Nigeria will surely be great again!
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by FILEBE(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Teempakguy:
LOL @ ben10 wrappers.

A brown or stripes wrapper is enough.

Bro. You sef see am. I would have expected they use Green White Green or some of oir National heritage. Nigeria shall be great!
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by NaWetinDey(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
rottennaija:
This looks more like an introductory technology workshop

But producing pencils

Let it look like nothing but let it produce. That's the problem with this country: too much show for nothing.
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by goingape1: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sibrah:
I hope Aregbe is watching what his mates are doing. They are investing in industries that will increase their IGR, help Nigeria reduce importation, and save forex while Aregbe and Fayose are busy sharing money and food to make their predecessor and others look incompetent.
the work of Afonjas!

AFONJAS DONT LIKE DEVELOPMENT BUT RATHER JUJUING THERE FELLOW MEN AND WOMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by proudlyYoruba(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
fok you op!!! afghans, Cubans, Romania, Kazakhstan, mongolia, Mike Melvill Johannesburg, South Africa —SpaceShipOne flight 15P,SpaceShipOne flight 16P dem don't leave us go space we still dey village dey make pencil e-diots dey happy pencil tufiaaaa
as a citizen of this country how many times have you use brain for anything productive except to ridicule. Do you know how many years it took america before they become what they are today over a century. They encourage one another for every slight development. You can't produce nor can you motivate
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by emitope: 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
I know usain bolt is running ahead of me.....he will most likely win the 200m race.... I can either stay at the starting block and complain/whine about not being able to run or start running with d hope that I'll cross the finish line someday.....

This is snailish (& unacceptable) speed but its not nothing...

Kudos!
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by proudlyYoruba(m): 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
goingape1:
the work of Afonjas!

AFONJAS DONT LIKE DEVELOPMENT BUT RATHER JUJUING THERE FELLOW MEN AND WOMEN
with over 9,000 views I knew an idi*t is still going to come here to make a tribalistic comment

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by BeClever: 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
obiageIi:

You are the uniformed one here

I can see that the lack of masculine raucous sex has infected your disposition, hence you abruptly clunk into my mention without respect..
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by mchenryking0(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
If every state can create something like this Nigeria wouldn't have being crying blood.
God bless the people behind this move. though not from Akwa Ibom I respect Akpabio for his foresight. Just wish this present gov can continue with what Akpabio started.
To my akwa ibom people 20 gbosa 4 una
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by smart024(m): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
iSlayer:
Akwa Ibom Pencil factory designing their pencils with BEN10 logos? Oh my!

Na Aki and Pawpaw logo you wan see on top abi na Emmanuella own...?
angry angry angry
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by FellepHq(m): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
addlogg:

getting there at what year of the century?! undecided

I clearly understand your view, we are late, more than 40 years late on the technology scale, but we have to start somewhere, at least for import substitution and job creation.

Then gradually we can step it up, when did China stop being the laughing stock in product quality, overtaking is impossible.

I believe in the dexterity of the Africa man, when we get our acts right, the world won't know what hit it.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by JayJayGee: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
It's a welcome development... But why Ben 10 why not something to promote our culture
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Rolandonyi: 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
We have to start somewhere. So many countries started by buying original items and imitate it to develop the best. Learn to encourage rather than demote. Thanks to their efforts and may it foster a stronger Nigeria of our dream. please learn not to join issues with PDP members who are bad losers and refused to acknowledge that they have dragged Nigeria backwards to 1960 where we are coming from with irredeemable and institutional corruption.
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by emorse(m): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
jammyunn:
Anybody who speaks I'll of this is evil and do not want the progress of Nigeria. This should be lauded. It's not about size of factory but production.

You forgot to add ignorant/hypocritical. These same people made so much noise when they heard how much FX we spend on importing pencils and tooth picks. Now someone has made efforts to take out pencils from the list and some ignoramuses are jumping like headless chickens.

God bless Akwa Ibom. I hope other states follow suit.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by goingape1: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
with over 9,000 views I knew an idi*t is still going to come here to make a tribalistic comment
that means you have been waiting for one idiot*t to make a comment!

are you the parent of idiut?
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Toosure70: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
Thanks JAGABAN for the CHANGE
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by chinjo(m): 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
rottennaija:
u see how we make mockery of ourselves? instead of commending the state government and seek ways they can improve u are spewing rubbish. If other state focuses on other things like office and staple pins, tootpicks etc Nigeria will be a great country?
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by proudlyYoruba(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
goingape1:

your sense of reasoning amaze me. You are superb. Descendants of idio*t
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by proudlyYoruba(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
goingape1:

your sense of reasoning amazes me. You are superb. Descendants of idio*t
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by emorse(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
JayJayGee:
It's a welcome development... But why Ben 10 why not something to promote our culture
Probably because kids love Ben 10. They have to compete with the imported brands. Maybe much later, after they have planted their feet firmly, they'll try other designs.
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Vokians(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
This is a welcome development. Other states should emulate this.
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by chinjo(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
iSlayer:
Akwa Ibom Pencil factory designing their pencils with BEN10 logos? Oh my!
I u were as popular as Ben10 they would have used ur picture

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by mechanics(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
rottennaija:
hmmm, funny, wich introductory workshop will produce pencil?
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by mechanics(m): 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
nice one, dat means more job opportunities
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
FellepHq:
Slow and steady we are getting there

How much do you think this factory is worth, you will be surprise it won't cost more than the price of a new Range rover evoque 2016. I watch production line videos daily on youtube and some of this production lines doesn't cost much to setup and install.

I won't be surprised if this is a private investment from one person, look at how many persons are employed.

When next you see a celebrity posting the latest fleet of cars he've acquired, think of factories like this that could be setup and gainfully employ people.

What if the billions Nigerians invested in Ponzi schemes were used to setup things like this.

We can come to get, pull resource together and invest in productive ventures that substitutes importation like this.

Are u alright?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Teempakguy:
LOL @ ben10 wrappers.

A brown or stripes wrapper is enough.
am sure if they use such you would be the first to complain about the packaging
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Blue3k(m): 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Why are u guys mad. Everyone talks about economic diversification and need for more private sector led job creation. Now that you have it you gus mad they are building complex machines?
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by benileo: 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Wow nice, pls let encourage them, the PDP governors are working more than b4. APC just scam over 150M people to get into power.
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by baeboo: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
fok you op!!! afghans, Cubans, Romania, Kazakhstan, mongolia, Mike Melvill Johannesburg, South Africa —SpaceShipOne flight 15P,SpaceShipOne flight 16P
Dem don leave us go space we still dey village dey make pencil e-diots dey happy pencil tufiaaaa

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by nwosu35: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
They are not safety conscious of themselves... No safety nose mask etc.

Pls ooo cus of ur health.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC / Ladipo Market Finally Demolished / Opening A Pharmacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.