Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident (38670 Views)

Image Of A Country: Some Americans Mock Nigeria On Twitter / 'Buhari Is A Liar': Washington Post Joins CNN To Mock Nigeria / Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by seunmsg(m): 10:14am On Jan 18, 2017
Jessestunch:

And in saner climate, this pilot and those that contributed to this unfortunate incidence will still be active as if not happened?

Blaming the pilot at this point in time is not the way to go. Someone provided an intelligence report including the coordinates of the location that was bombed. Investigation should be conducted to determine how they got the location so terribly wrong. After thorough investigation, we can then apportion blame and appropriate sanctions.
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by Codes151(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2017
What an insult! Fave angel just finished me!! So Obama refused selling equipments to gej n preferred selling to this man who is ..... okay o
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by elsomm(m): 10:22am On Jan 18, 2017
seunmsg:

How can you in good conscience compare a regrettable military accident to a situation where a minister collected millions of naira from jobless Nigerians and refused to provide a comfortable venue for them to write an aptitude test? Some of you guys are so unbelievable.

You're simply biased. Accept that
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by bamosagie(m): 10:24am On Jan 18, 2017
decatalyst:

May God bless you.

But my country men would politicize it and blame it on regime/party divide.

Nigeria is a complex complexity!

Your opinion during the last dispensation would have been opposite
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by elsomm(m): 10:27am On Jan 18, 2017
seunmsg:

The immigration accident was as a result of greed and corruption. Someone collected money from jobless people and refused to make adequate arrangement because he doesn't care about the safety of the people. It was an avoidable incident. In saner clime, that silly minister would still be in jail by now.

And this one is gross incompetence showing lack of intelligence and in seriousness. this could put Nigerians in worse condition if we are in a war with outside entity. So please stop being biased. Both incidences are shameful. And never should happen again.

Be objective...at least learn to be objective
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by lordmans(m): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2017
seunmsg:
What happened was an unfortunate incident that nobody should gloat about. We should show some respect to people who died from the regretable accident.

Beside, military jets hiting the wrong target is nothing new, it happens even in advanced countries as well. America and Saudi led coalition military jet hit a civilian wedding ceremony in Yemen and nobody mocked them over it. Those trying to politicise this sad incident should please desist.

I quite agree with u my friend. No responsible govt or its agencies would purposely target civilian populace. Some ppl even act like agents of ds terrorist groups.

Though an unfortunate situation but it ws an accident, and who has committed ds accidents more than d foreign super powers. We need to encourage men who gave dere lives so dat we can live in peace n b protected.

Enough of ds maligning.
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by elsomm(m): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2017
luvinhubby:

Applicants spend money to look for jobs, the number of applicants can only be accommodated in a stadium, the turn out exceeded expectations, there was a stampede and regrettably people died.

The minister's aides made mistakes but had good intentions, likewise the NAF had good intentions, the pilot erred, so whats the difference.

A balanced thought @seunmsg
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by yaki84: 10:32am On Jan 18, 2017
seunmsg:

How can you in good conscience compare a regrettable military accident to a situation where a minister collected millions of naira from jobless Nigerians and refused to provide a comfortable venue for them to write an aptitude test? Some of you guys are so unbelievable.

Do u know how much they use in fueling that jet that misfired? Millions!

Do u know how much sgf collected to make those idps comfortable? Millions!

Do u know how much is allocated to the upkeep of these idps? Millions!

N someone mistakenly bombed them n u see no reason comparing it to the 2014 immigration test tragedy, where the victims sef were Compensated duly.
Who will compensate these ones?

U be big m...n
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by yaki84: 10:34am On Jan 18, 2017
seunmsg:

The immigration accident was as a result of greed and corruption. Someone collected money from jobless people and refused to make adequate arrangement because he doesn't care about the safety of the people. It was an avoidable incident. In saner clime, that silly minister would still be in jail by now.

This one is as a result of CHARITY and INTEGRITY athing?

Chai people can be so funny n foolish!

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by tens4real(m): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2017
timmydahpeace:
huh.....buhari what a big disgrace.......this people truly have no respect for constituted authority cry
peace which of the people are you talking about.... Nigerian army or the foreigners?
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by Daplux4: 10:55am On Jan 18, 2017
Nigerian politics is all about sentiment the best Brain are not used during gej administration such incidents did not happen.
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2017
GP15:

STFU, we are talking of this type of thing happening in the US soil, head will be rolling by now. The event u are talking happened outside US. The US don't don't give a f**k abt what happened to other country citizen

Congrats on your decision to remain an eternal idiot. Does the US have an insurgency within its borders?
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by adedayoa2(f): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by decatalyst(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2017
dragonking2:
My friend keep shut. .if this happened in the last administration you and your fellow zombies will be making so much noise about it. .Buhari is a disgrace and a disaster

First things first, you ain't my friend from all indication.

Secondly, you must be either stupid or a slowpoke for hurling insult!

Thirdly, you can't say which school of thought I belong to, hence you will never be able to understand my subjections. I will always be one step ahead of you and people that reason like you are.

Now, in case you have a problem with Bihari or GEJ or even the late Abacha shove it in your stinking mouth and swallow hard, you ignoramus!
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by Everblazinggg(f): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
that make it a mistake. When your good turn bad, it becomes a costly mistake
Costly mistake indeed. Incompetence or should I say I smell rat?
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by decatalyst(m): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
bamosagie:

Your opinion during the last dispensation would have been opposite

My views ain't determined by persons or party.

Ain't got a permanent friend, just permanent interests.
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by asha01: 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
Onechancearmy:
It serves them right. I-diot semi-illiterate a-bokis wey no fit tell difference between boko haram and innocent refugees.

this can only happen in Naija where there is no respect for sanctity of human lives.
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by stinechykee: 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
seunmsg:
What happened was an unfortunate incident that nobody should gloat about. We should show some respect to people who died from the regretable accident.

Beside, military jets hiting the wrong target is nothing new, it happens even in advanced countries as well. America and Saudi led coalition military jet hit a civilian wedding ceremony in Yemen and nobody mocked them over it. Those trying to politicise this sad incident should please desist.

Oh will you shut that your stinking,dirty,smelly and maggot mouth.So you have good heart like this ehh but I bet you that if what happened now happen during GEJ government people like you will call him all sorts of names.Typical Yorubas and their wicked heart,Afonja man like you
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by stinechykee: 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I bet there will be no humanity left in you if this had happened during the previous administration because you folks would have politicise everything..

RIP To The Departed
Exactly what i told him,don't mind those hypocrites tribe Yorubas or Afonjas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
stinechykee:
their hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens. I just weak for them angry angry
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by stinechykee: 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
seunmsg:

Read his qoute before you qoute him because exactly what he said was Zombies like you did during GEJ government.Instead of you Zombies that never see anything good in GEJ to criticise the minister you claimed that collected money from millions of Nigerians but instead you Zombies and your APC god foolishly blamed it on GEJ just to spite him.What goes around comes around and karma is indeed a biatch
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by Jengem: 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
BlueMurder:

You and your ilk are always on the hunt for bad news of this type so that you can use it to justify your hatred for the President. What is the link between this unfortunate incident and Buhari turning us into a laughing stock? See how you are celebrating this accident gleefully! Are you normal at all? You need to get off the internet and get a life, honestly.

Zombie how market

I celebrated nothing u dimwit

Nothing to celebr8 about the slowpoke in aso rock

The country mourns daily regardless as long as he is there
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by stinechykee: 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
God of Bifrans and his servant Nnamdi Kanu have not yet started with you Zoo country call Nigeria.Exactly what befall on Pharaoh and his people Egyptians through Plague is happening in Nigeria.By the time God is done with Pharaoh of Nigeria(Bihari)and Nigerians excluding Bifrans(Igbo Jews)through recession(Plague)very soon Buhari will be force to release God annoited servant Nnamdi Kanu and allow Igbo Jews to go so they can serve thier one and only true God Chukwu Okike Abiama(God of Abraham).Shalom Hashem
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by stinechykee: 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
seunmsg:

You useless and foolish Afonja dont you have atom of shame in you? You claimed Immigration accident was intentional? Same way this NAF pilot is even worst and evil because we all know that BH have already been infiltrated Nigeria Arm Forces and even verious government and don't forget that GEJ raised the alarm wen he was president and need to remind you that Premium Time cried out just recently but Military wanted to silenced them with there bully.So this Afonja man if you know what is good for avoid this trade just like your fellow Afonjas have done because if it was the trade that criticise Biafra or IPOB you will see your fellow Afonja brothers raining insults on Igbo's
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by MizSparks(f): 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
In situations like this, there are bound to be casualties. Shit happens.... R. I. P to the dead. May we never be casualties tho....
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by Chiefobdk1: 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
seunmsg:

For crying out loud, over 100 people lost their lives and people like you are here gloating over such an unfortunate incident. Is there no humanity left in some of you? embarassed

If only u spewed this trash wen army murdered ipob
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by Cjrane2: 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nigeria has truly become a laughing stock with its hallmark of incredibly corrupt and inept leaders and fraudulent citizens
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by almarthins(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
Some body some where did it and decided to call it an accident. Naija o naija. Perhaps sm one is angry over the gradual dwindling power of boko aram.
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by almarthins(m): 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
stinechykee:

Just as hypocrisy lives in cells and marrow of the Igbo. Do you know that KANU had bn sold out by his own. Let me cast ur mind aback, when ojukwu joined political party e.g non and apga , how many Igbo supported him? And u r here calling yoruba's afonja...bolo like u mtcheeeeew! Go back to history and tell me u Igbo are saints...idiot ta mo
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by Litmus: 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
I guess only political Nigerians, racists and Nigeria haters would mock Nigeria over this, the rest of the world would be liable to consider the Mockers extremely ignorant since this type of incident is all too common in war situations.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by Rossikki: 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
jimbson:

It wasn't inside their country na
Fool..Were the people killed not human beings?
Re: Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident by Rossikki: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
GP15:

STFU, we are talking of this type of thing happening in the US soil, head will be rolling by now. The event u are talking happened outside US. The US don't don't give a f**k abt what happened to other country citizen
Goodness, you are dumb. So the people the US kills 'by mistake' in other countries are not human beings? Who did this to your mind? You reason like an animal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others / Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 27th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.