Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS (44222 Views)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? / Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by ArabMopol(m): 6:47am On Jan 18, 2017
AFONJAS THE WIFE BEATERS TUFIAKWA
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by FKseun(m): 6:58am On Jan 18, 2017
slick1:
wetin concern the guy that brought the news to social media. i believe when the truth starts to come out he will be a suspect
#sayno to violencetowards women

she still had time to take a selfie....hmnnnn

The Poster is the battered wife's friend...a lady from Bayelsa! She go soon hear weeeeeee!!! Her picture and her lesbianism story go soon appear for Nairaland!
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by FKseun(m): 7:06am On Jan 18, 2017
fyneboi79:
What is so brutal about this?other than a few pimples burst on her face. You are a very wicked and envious person looking for attention. Wait the man is coming for your a55.

The Poster is the battered wife's friend...a lady from Bayelsa! She go soon hear weeeeeee!!! Her picture and her lesbianism story go soon appear for Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by Mbediogu(m): 7:18am On Jan 18, 2017
The best way to solve family issues is to involve both families and the church. The worst way is to use social media and the courts. Husband and wife squabble is common especially during recession, so let the media not help to break homes.
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by blaise26abj(m): 7:20am On Jan 18, 2017
Catalin:
What real story should warrant a man beating his wife?

That is the question that should be asked 1st before judging the man. What if she came at him with a knife and he punched her to save his life? We don't know what really transpired. So why drawn conclusions 1st

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by blaise26abj(m): 7:24am On Jan 18, 2017
TheeDetective:
That we have not heard the husband's side of the story doesn't mean that he should beat his wife to this extent. The logical thing for him to have done was to leave that environment and calm down and then he'll be in a better frame of mind to discuss issues as adults without the beating.
what if he doesn't punch her he would die, wld you still make this statement?
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by obinnaoduduwa: 7:26am On Jan 18, 2017
My problem here is that some people always write rubish or react stupidly without digesting story after reading a write up.
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 18, 2017
Browsenigeria:
What did the woman do?
Abeg this na their family issue.
That's how Nigerians keep saying family issue until the day he hits her in the wrong place and she dies, let me ask you, would you still say family issue if she was your sister or daughter?
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by emakind(m): 8:32am On Jan 18, 2017
M nad suprised cus port hacourt bois surname are VIOLENCE
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by chiraqDemon(m): 8:38am On Jan 18, 2017
Dfinex:
Apooo...this kind old couple sef?? na Wao.....I used to think that domestic violence is more a thing of young people.
Ahh man its mostly older ppl that engage in domestic violence
The younger generation believes more in gender equality and also ppl from the younger generation get to chose their partners and marriage is more a thing of love
The older generations believe that since they paid bride price then the wife is their property hence she has to be put in line with an iron fist
Back then sef marriage wwas seen as a sign of success so most ppl got their spouse chosen by parents or they just married any woman just to bear matried man and so they dont respect or care abo7t their wives and tend to be physical about things
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by homenje73: 8:53am On Jan 18, 2017
Rushing to the media isn't the best option, You've just worsen the fragile relationship and as well expose the Children and the family. This is internet, i believe you understand what i mean.
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by Joy1706(f): 9:11am On Jan 18, 2017
Handsomecutepie:

Nobody is meeting anybody...

Learn to shut your mouth

You ladies will kill a man in his soul with your bad words forgetting that he has blood flowing in his veins

I am not supporting some idiot that ll beat their wives at slightest provocation

You need to see how bad some ladies are behind closed door
So? Don't you have a mouth? Use it too
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by alaskido(m): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2017
The woman face looks like someone who will be very stubborn.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by fareed69(m): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2017
This is absolute brutality, I know this woman as a friend and as a colleuge for over 10 years and I have never found her wanting in terms of morals and respect.

Madam Preye just take heart and pray hard the Lord will surely intervene in your marriage. A Yoruba adage says Owo ti o Omo ba ti wo oti di Okuta meaning a relationship that has been blessed with kids calls for prayers the Almighty lord will surely intervene.

As for you Mr Preye beating is not a solution to domestic violence your wife should not be a punching bag there are several ways of handling Issues without bringing uproar please you ve a wonderful woman as a wife please forgive her of what ever must have happened and I pray Almighty GOD will intervene.
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by TheeDetective: 10:21am On Jan 18, 2017
Fighting doesn't do any good to anyone and if he had removed himself from that altercation, then the idea of one punching one to the extent that one's life is in danger wouldn't occur.
blaise26abj:
what if he doesn't punch her he would die, wld you still make this statement?

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by Excellentmind: 10:30am On Jan 18, 2017
Justdulla:
so the woman couldn't leave the marriage,she was just collecting 10 years pounding for nothing. NAwA ooo

You can force her out, since you think she doesn't know what is doing.
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by Excellentmind: 10:36am On Jan 18, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
An accusation of domestic violence has been labelled against Tonye Thom-Manuel, a staff of Total Nigeria in Port Harcourt, Rivers state. According to multiple reports online, he brutalized his wife Preye, a staff of Federal Airport Authority who works also in Port-Harcourt. The 10-year-old marriage is blessed with three kids...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/see-what-man-allegedly-did-to-his-wife.html

This is the result of an action taken by Tonye. Please tell us what led to this action.
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
The man is a thug, na oil money make am fine.
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by BushWickBill: 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
ArabMopol:
AFONJAS THE WIFE BEATERS TUFIAKWA
When did Tonye become a Yoruba name?

flat headed fo0l.

Then you will want to offer an opinion on serious issues.
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by misspicy(f): 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
fareed69:
This is absolute brutality, I know this woman as a friend and as a colleuge for over 10 years and I have never found her wanting in terms of morals and respect.

Madam Preye just take heart and pray hard the Lord will surely intervene in your marriage. A Yoruba adage says Owo ti o Omo ba ti wo oti di Okuta meaning a relationship that has been blessed with kids calls for prayers the Almighty lord will surely intervene.

As for you Mr Preye beating is not a solution to domestic violence your wife should not be a punching bag there are several ways of handling Issues without bringing uproar please you ve a wonderful woman as a wife please forgive her of what ever must have happened and I pray Almighty GOD will intervene.
Until he kills her,then you will go and eat rice at her burial and then start telling the world about how nice she was.....
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by Johnsown1(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
I don't support domestic violence, there are best way to punish a woman in the house rather using her for punching bag, women body are too soft be used as puching bags, it should be used as pillow.
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by blaise26abj(m): 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
TheeDetective:
Fighting doesn't do any good to anyone and if he had removed himself from that altercation, then the idea of one punching one to the extent that one's life is in danger wouldn't occur.
Oga detective quit the idealism. Life is rarely ideal. So please don't let us allow our imagination to run amok. When the unbiased story comes out then and only then should the judging start.
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
Westmorland:
Honestly I used to be in the category of those saying a man should never lay hands on a woman until my situation. Imagine fake Pastors poisoning my wife's mind that I and all my relation's are behind my accident and injury. I was pushed to the point of slapping her. My hand no even touch her well and she slapped me off my wheelchair. This happened less than an hour ago.
As I'm typing this message now my wife just left the house and we are officially separated.
Can you create a thread on this?
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by RealityShot: 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
creamylicious:
the same way he has been paying his wife"s family full salary which in turn warranted such brutal attack on his wife huh ? mtchew
didnt you read that she is working at the airports?

please dont quote me again ..your comments dont speak well of your character or person.. Bye

everybody in the south south is now a kidnapper/militant...mtchewww..
who them come dey kidnap, you? (dont answer)
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by TheeDetective: 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
I no dey play the judging card o; but I go say am again say before a fight ensues, take your leave and allow the situation to calm itself and then you come back to the table and discuss like reasonable adults.
blaise26abj:

Oga detective quit the idealism. Life is rarely ideal. So please don't let us allow our imagination to run amok. When the unbiased story comes out then and only then should the judging start.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by RealityShot: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
sosa993:

the trouble makers don't get beaten by their husbands, the gentle ones get married to good men, which is life. like the case of the violent ibadan woman that stabbed her husband in the neck because he once had a child before marrying her, I heard the man is a very gentle man.

you are clearly not one of the gentle ones..

keep advising others to leave their marriages while u stay in urs..

you always wait for the man to solve the problems you create..then critisize him when he fails (thats why i talked about equality that you all ask for).. Women..mtcheww!
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by sosa993: 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
RealityShot:

you are clearly not one of the gentle ones..

keep advising others to leave their marriages while u stay in urs..

you always wait for the man to solve the problems you create..then critisize him when he fails (thats why i talked about equality that you all ask for).. Women..mtcheww!

you simply have issues with women which you should deal with before it's too late for you, and then you quickly know who's a trouble maker from there comments, guy please grow up. I mean grow up!

go back to my first comment and re-read again, where was gender equality mentioned. oh because you are a guy you want me to start respecting you, you are one really stuck up guy who needs to loosen up, besides you are not the only one who quoted me, still there some people who quoted me on my post and got me really cracked up and am still laughing right now.

I think you've got a lot of issues, big one at that, you just keep nagging and nagging, something a woman should do, and then you jump on a comment just to look for trouble?, I hope you get help soon.

gosh I hate guys who can't just loosen up..... mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by RealityShot: 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
sosa993:

you simply have issues with women which you should deal with before it's too late for you, and then you quickly know who's a trouble maker from there comments, guy please grow up. I mean grow up!

go back to my first comment and re-read again, where was gender equality mentioned. oh because you are a guy you want me to start respecting you, you are one really stuck up guy who needs to loosen up, besides you are not the only one who quoted me, still there some people who quoted me on my post and got me really cracked up and am still laughing right now.

I think you've got a lot of issues, big one at that, you just keep nagging and nagging, something a woman should do, and then you jump on a comment just to look for trouble?, I hope you get help soon.

gosh I hate guys who can't just loosen up..... mtcheew
yes ..insults..thats very grown up of you.. Keep it up
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by ArabMopol(m): 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
BushWickBill:
When did Tonye become a Yoruba name?
flat headed fo0l.
Then you will want to offer an opinion on serious issues.

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by sosa993: 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
RealityShot:

yes ..insults..thats very grown up of you.. Keep it up

abeggi, you get what you dish out. when you want my respect, you give me what is mine.

Am done replying.
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by omooba969(m): 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
RealityShot:

but women can deny men their rights as husbands on any account , right?

look at both sides of the coin before you choose your statements

Ok, on what account should a woman be beaten by a man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) / I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair / On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.