Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Bode George - The Next President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George - The Next President Of Nigeria (593 Views)

NDLEA: The Untold Story Of Roli Bode-George, The NDLEA Boss / Bode George: The Conspiracy That Sent Me To Jail (tinubu Not Involved). / Bode George: The Judge Was Compromised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bode George - The Next President Of Nigeria by chidichris(m): 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2009
a lot of nigerians believed that obj is the best president nigeria has ever seen. his goodness and mercies made him wanting to live and die is aso rock while his failure to achieve that forced him into choosing the best replacement nigeria has ever seen in the name of yar adua.
from the outside, yar adua does not look fit for the first tenure of his 4 yrs while plans on how he will go along in his second 4 yrs.
as we all know, anything and everything is possible.
pdp are ready to rule nigeria till the next sixty years and they are really working for that.
my major concern here is, who is next? by this, i mean after yar adua, who is next.
i can't see a better option outside the man in jail with white hairs.
ladies and gentlemen, permit me to introduce to you, the next nigerian president who is under going presidential tutorials in the kirikiri maximum prisons - CHIEF BODE GEORGE.
Re: Bode George - The Next President Of Nigeria by COUNTAWO: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2009
Its so sad, the bros is now wearing the usual blue up & down in Ki*iki*i.
Too bad for him.
chidichris:

i can't see a better option outside the man in jail with white hairs.
ladies and gentlemen, permit me to introduce to you, the next nigerian president who is under going presidential tutorials in the kirikiri maximum prisons - CHIEF BODE GEORGE.

lol!
Re: Bode George - The Next President Of Nigeria by citizenY(m): 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2009
chidichris,

I am surprised you have not put any value against your name, I propose your eminence,instead of nominating Soludo, whom
you will definitely reject.
Re: Bode George - The Next President Of Nigeria by chidichris(m): 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2009
chidichris,

I am surprised you have not put any value against your name, I propose your eminence,instead of nominating Soludo, whom
you will definitely reject.

@citizenY,
if u want to preach soludo to nigerians, u are free to do so but i am well convienced that ur soludo has settled for anambra while this topic is on presidency. pls be reminded that presidents are those who operate from aso rock in nigeria while govs are those at the state levels and that is what ur soludo is fraudulently working for.
be reminded that soludo and bode george have a lot of things in common as both criminals served under the same idiot - obj.
their differences are not that wide as i see one as a yoruba criminal while the other is an igbo criminal, one is a whitehair criminal while the other is a young and vibrant criminal.
if u are suggesting that soludo be the gov of anambra state and the president of nigeria, am afraid other criminals need appointments too.
on the area of values to my name, i lost my values that day i became a nigerian and i do not know many nigerians with values unless u are talking about criminalities and values. pls in case u come across those values that i have lost, take them all as they are more than useless for me.
if you have anything against my normination of bode george, say it now or forever remain silent and watch as events unfold.
Re: Bode George - The Next President Of Nigeria by citizenY(m): 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2009
@chidichris

Please do not get me wrong. I know you will not accept Soludo . I am saying that you should got for the job.

I like the way you mention obj everytime so it is only proper ypu go to Aso Rock yourself and clean up all the mess he has done there.

What do you thin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dk?
Re: Bode George - The Next President Of Nigeria by chidichris(m): 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2009
yes, to whom much is given, much is expected. a dead rat made himself available for kid to play with.
since obj has refused to let us be, there is always the need for his name to be mentioned every minute of the day.
in all the places that i have mentioned his name, did u find any as lies.
he is the sole owner and decission maker in nigeria.
he says who takes what, when and how.
he has the absolute powers and absolute corruption has become his second name.
tell me why u think i shld mention his name if he had the gut to sleep with his own daughter in law.
can ur father sleep with ur wife?

(1) (Reply)

Power Belongs To God, Pdp Tells Vp / Legalized Executioners / Whose North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.