Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. (13085 Views)

Mini Importation: 12 Things You Need To Know When Buying From Aliexpress / Buying From Aliexpress And Delivering To Abuja / [TUTORIAL] Cheapest Way To Buy Items From Aliexpress With Forex Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by Tbillz(m): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Go for Xiaomi phones. You can opt into the Xiaomi thread on here to have a better idea.
they are more 100dolls, else I saw my liked xiaomi device
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by timbros(m): 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Tbillz:
my target is a device of 4000mah and above

Less than $100? Brosss...
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by Tbillz(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
timbros:

Less than $100? Brosss...
pls suggest one for me, I will gladly appreciate it bro! I have searched but couldn't find any with that spec
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 19, 2017
rookidmart:

GTB - 320/$, limit of $100 monthly.
Access Bank - 325/$, limit of $100 monthly.
UBA was 318 or so but they too have stopped Forex transactions.

Bro,i want to make a transaction.Since Gtb stopped theirs,can I make use of access bank?
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by rookidmart: 8:37am On Mar 19, 2017
Ernestsimeon:

Bro,i want to make a transaction.Since Gtb stopped theirs,can I make use of access bank?
Yeah, Access still works.
GTB still works on some sites like AliExpress.
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2017
rookidmart:
Yeah, Access still works. GTB still works on some sites like AliExpress.
Thanks Bro
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by Tbillz(m): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2017
rookidmart:

GTB - 320/$, limit of $100 monthly.
Access Bank - 325/$, limit of $100 monthly.
UBA was 318 or so but they too have stopped Forex transactions.
Please what is Access Bank Limited now and the exchange rate because the laptop i want to order is 190dolls
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by rookidmart: 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
Tbillz:
Please what is Access Bank Limited now and the exchange rate because the laptop i want to order is 190dolls
It's still ₦325 and $100 monthly.
However you can combine more than one card at once.
Read this post for details:
https://www.nairaland.com/post/53579932
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by giftedhands101: 6:44am On Apr 11, 2017
@timbros, pls can you help wit the purchase of a phone on aliexpress? I stay in Port Harcourt.
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by timbros(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
giftedhands101:
@timbros, pls can you help wit the purchase of a phone on aliexpress? I stay in Port Harcourt.

What help do you need?
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by giftedhands101: 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
timbros:

What help do you need?
@timbros, Please can you help me purchase ulefone tiger? I have used up my limit for the month. I will pay into your acct b4 purchase pls.
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by Geestunnar(m): 10:33am On Jul 13, 2017
timbros:

What help do you need?
Boss I hail oh!
I saw you posted on a thread that you use a Ulefone tiger 4g phone. Please i would like to know if u still use the phone, how long it takes to charge fully and if you know how safe it is to order this device from jumia, I intend buying thru GLOBALOMERCE shop(it is payment before delivery and takes like 10-22 days).
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by timbros(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
Geestunnar:

Boss I hail oh!
I saw you posted on a thread that you use a Ulefone tiger 4g phone. Please i would like to know if u still use the phone, how long it takes to charge fully and if you know how safe it is to order this device from jumia, I intend buying thru GLOBALOMERCE shop(it is payment before delivery and takes like 10-22 days).

It's unfortunate my Ulefone packed up. My wife took it from me and started using it, along the line my daughter threw it on the floor. The screen didn't smash but the touchscreen stopped functioning. I am yet to order a new screen online.

If in Jumia it's pay before delivery and it will take 10 to 22 days to deliver, it means the shop is ordering it for you. Why not do it yourself by ordering in Aliexpress.com that is where I bought mine. They will ship it directly to you.

The phone had no issues till my daughter manhandled it.
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by Geestunnar(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
timbros:

It's unfortunate my Ulefone packed up. My wife took it from me and started using it, along the line my daughter threw it on the floor. The screen didn't smash but the touchscreen stopped functioning. I am yet to order a new screen online.

If in Jumia it's pay before delivery and it will take 10 to 22 days to deliver, it means the shop is ordering it for you. Why not do it yourself by ordering in Aliexpress.com that is where I bought mine. They will ship it directly to you.

The phone had no issues till my daughter manhandled it.
thanks for the reply, i have already placed an order on jumia. Sorry abt ur phone, hope u intend repairing it soo
n.
Does it av fast charge?
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by chukwumexes: 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
timbros:

Thanks.

I have gotten sms alert from Gtbank stating the naira equivalent.

What if I can't track this order now, how do I know when it arrives?
Please bro, how can I buy stuff from aliexpress and pay on delivery?
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by rookidmart: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
chukwumexes:

Impossible.
The sellers are in China, not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by timbros(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2018
chukwumexes:

Aliexpress don't do pay on delivery.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by komodapson(m): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
fibonacci2526:

1.false,you can use Access Visa card
2.Alixpress standard shipping usually takes 2wks
3. Your house/office address will do as your item will be shipped to the closest post office
4. You might pay an handling fee of #500
5.After your order has been shipped, the tracking status will be displayed in your order details between 5-8days.
please..how can I fund my aliexpress account meaning how can I transfer money from my Gtb account into my aliexpress wallet...thanks
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by komodapson(m): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
sorextee:
Check your ORDER page. I use my laptop to shop tho. Not really friendly with d app. U will see the whole details of ur item. Which includes the tracking number. Im sure the shop where you purchased the fone from would have mailed you by now that ur item has been shipped. Always login your aliexpress page, to get updates concerning your product.

Guy, I'm not use to the app as well...but I want to ask..if review is 4.5 rating is it certain the product is authentic: simply what you saw is what was delivered compared to jumia which might not and lastly how can I fund my aliexpress account without directly paying using my GTB mastercard?
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by ikcid: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
sorextee:
If Na clothes u wan buy(shirts) make sure say u choose the highest size. Cos their own xxl could be a M here in naija. Did dat mistake like twice, before I learnt my lessons.

Thanks for this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports / Which Bank Bank Accept NIN As A Form Of Identity? / Portugal, Others Buy Nigerian Crude Oil First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.