Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,503 members, 7,861,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

I Got Matched Today Proof! Mmm Still Paying. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Got Matched Today Proof! Mmm Still Paying. (1951 Views)

Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Matched Today Proof! Mmm Still Paying. by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 18, 2017
I got matched today to get help and I have screen shot proof for those who said no one has been matched. The bad news is nairaland is biased and can be easily manipulated so this will never hit fp instead it might be deleted before you know it. For those who think their GH was canceled, Plsssss it was hidden in mavro, you will see pending withdrawal next to your money. Reason is many people started canceling GH so it can grow more and admin restorted to hiding GH to stop them. Thanks guys... Keep PHing.

Re: I Got Matched Today Proof! Mmm Still Paying. by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 18, 2017
grossintel:
I got matched today to get help and I have screen shot proof for those who said no one has been matched. The bad news is nairaland is biased and can be easily manipulated so this will never hit fp instead it might be deleted before you know it. For those who think their GH was canceled, Plsssss it was hidden in mavro, you will see pending withdrawal next to your money. Reason is many people started canceling GH so it can grow more and admin restorted to hiding GH to stop them. Thanks guys... Keep PHing.

Liar!!
Re: I Got Matched Today Proof! Mmm Still Paying. by odogwubiafra: 4:42am On Jan 18, 2017
Those that merry at the grief of others shall continue to eat their own flesh, and drink their own blood. They shall go out in peace and come back in pieces.

1 Like

Re: I Got Matched Today Proof! Mmm Still Paying. by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 18, 2017
Mine is back to frozen(pending withdrawer has been changed back to confirmed mavro)so it means they have cancelled the order not hidden

1 Like

Re: I Got Matched Today Proof! Mmm Still Paying. by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 18, 2017
odogwubiafra:
Those that merry at the grief of others shall continue to eat their own flesh, and drink their own blood. They shall go out in peace and come back in pieces.

Big lie, your curses go back to you in one million folds! You were warned about mmm, weren't you? But you chose to be smarter than us all, go and enjoy your grief alone
Re: I Got Matched Today Proof! Mmm Still Paying. by checkolatunji: 6:42am On Jan 18, 2017
odogwubiafra:

Bet Why?
Re: I Got Matched Today Proof! Mmm Still Paying. by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 18, 2017
The problem with MMM is they lie too much! the twitter account will say one thing and their system will do another thing
They said the GH orders were hiding but its actually deleted and sent back to the freezer
These people are just crook,And i dont know why they can not go straight to the point
Re: I Got Matched Today Proof! Mmm Still Paying. by EmmySparky(m): 6:48am On Jan 18, 2017
anjigirl:
Mine is back to frozen(pending withdrawer has been changed back to confirmed mavro)so it means they have cancelled the order not hidden
mine was cancelled too...am still watching them
Re: I Got Matched Today Proof! Mmm Still Paying. by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 18, 2017
EmmySparky:
mine was cancelled too...am still watching them
And those who have benefited from the system won't allow us to ask questions,it was my first time my silly account manager pushed me to it i never had interest.
Re: I Got Matched Today Proof! Mmm Still Paying. by MisterGrace: 6:55am On Jan 18, 2017
Seun's nairaland was a major demon against the fall of the scheme.
Always pushing discouraging threads to the front page.

1 Like

Re: I Got Matched Today Proof! Mmm Still Paying. by emerich(m): 7:04am On Jan 18, 2017
anjigirl:
Mine too also disappeared and returned back to confirmed.
Re: I Got Matched Today Proof! Mmm Still Paying. by lakeside23: 7:52am On Jan 18, 2017
The funny thing about bad people is this: when u say get me a job they say no, borrow me 5k they say no, but the moment they hear u are on mmm they suddenly become caring and be like___ its a ponzy scheme u will loose money o(simply because they dont want u to be financially better than them) and when u refuse to listen they will begin to pray begin to fast and begin to do vigil for mmm to crash. Thats why u see them here talking about mmm more than the participants. They are scared and naive and will do anything to get u to join them. Thats why u see them in every mmm trend. If no be amebo and bad belle dabimotida wetin una dey find for mmm trend when una no dey participate

4 Likes

Re: I Got Matched Today Proof! Mmm Still Paying. by juliebrown: 8:17am On Jan 18, 2017
For those that their GH was return back to mavro as confirm, I. Guess wat u Requested was a bit high and in a bid to abide n balance d daily limit, it was return n limit was set (i.e if u try to GH again u won't be able to GH all, giving u a limit u can't exceed meaning ur maximum withdrawal as it use to appear will be less than ur total availability for withdrawal).
N.B : jst sharing wat hapn to my own account which I tink is wat some other ppl are experiencing. So don't panic
Re: I Got Matched Today Proof! Mmm Still Paying. by EmmySparky(m): 8:32am On Jan 18, 2017
anjigirl:
And those who have benefited from the system won't allow us to ask questions,it was my first time my silly account manager pushed me to it i never had interest.
ouch i still think we would get our money back...i guess the gh was hidden...cos i tried ghing again....but its telling me that i have exceeded my daily gh limit...
Re: I Got Matched Today Proof! Mmm Still Paying. by richinvestor: 8:34am On Jan 18, 2017
Haters gonna hate

Re: I Got Matched Today Proof! Mmm Still Paying. by EmmySparky(m): 8:44am On Jan 18, 2017
emerich:

Mine too also disappeared and returned back to confirmed.
confirmed what...we are talking about gh...
Re: I Got Matched Today Proof! Mmm Still Paying. by gook: 8:52am On Jan 18, 2017
juliebrown:
For those that their GH was return back to mavro as confirm, I. Guess wat u Requested was a bit high and in a bid to abide n balance d daily limit, it was return n limit was set (i.e if u try to GH again u won't be able to GH all, giving u a limit u can't exceed meaning ur maximum withdrawal as it use to appear will be less than ur total availability for withdrawal).
N.B : jst sharing wat hapn to my own account which I tink is wat some other ppl are experiencing. So don't panic

This is it

if u mavro shows confirmed--- last Gh has been deleted and u can GH again...I advise u do less than 50k..might not go at once

If its pending withdrawal,its wasnt deleted but hidden...you cant GH for now and it seems they did that to reduce number of pending GH,remeber they said mavros will be released in batches.
Re: I Got Matched Today Proof! Mmm Still Paying. by juliebrown: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2017
Jst dis morning an account I monitor was matched. Screen shot below

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy From 1688.com With 7 days FreeShipping To Nigeria / Dropshipping Dropshipping-----the Big Boys Hustle-----create Your Store Now / Earn Over 36000 Naira Just By Visiting This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.