Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) (36173 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party / Female Suicide Bombers Who Struck At Maiduguri Market (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by kokosin: 8:00am On Jan 18, 2017
Na stollen money him use buy d jet?....sheriff is stupidly rich n its genuine

Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by tollytexy(m): 8:00am On Jan 18, 2017
lol
Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by basadenet: 8:01am On Jan 18, 2017
Politics and pure blackmail.
Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
He has concluded APC's assignment in PDP. He is now receiving his handsome reward
grin
Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by Jamiubond009(m): 8:02am On Jan 18, 2017
Don’t Mock MMM Participants

There is no real value in mocking anyone. The practical thing to do is see how to help. Some of the suggestions may not sit well, but the truth is like bitter leaf, bitter in the mouth but sweet to the body.

Mocking MMM and its participants seems one easy way to get cheap popularity today. The internet is awash with news about MMM and it’s crash. Don’t be deceived. By mocking and writing, all you are merely doing is marketing. MMM has not crashed yet.

I think people grossly underestimate Sergie Mavrodi. You can accuse him of many things, but not of being dumb. If you understand a little about the game of chess, you’ll know that this move is a very good move. The freeze was simply an opportunity for the public to pick a pawn and expose their rook, or if the public gets careless, the queen. When a player voluntarily releases their piece, it’s because there is something bigger in front (What I’m saying in plain English is, Sergie Mavrodi has not lost control of play, he’s still in charge of the game).

Barring any unforeseen other circumstances (a possibility actually), MMM is not gone anywhere yet. It’s merely gathering momentum and building for the next phase. By this time, membership would explode, and confidence will soar. Many who are currently on the fence but also can’t deny their greed for long will be rallied in. It’s not easy to ignore the lure of greed for long, particularly when your friends are earning big.

Here are my little suggestions for those who are in it and those on the outside.

1. Don’t panic, keep calm. Worrying doesn’t make anything happen.
2. Evaluate your current reality and ask yourself practical questions, reduce your position appropriately
3. Focus on what you are doing that creates value, money is really a store of value, if you don’t connect money to value quickly it will pass away.
4. All the “safe” modes are to give the scheme longevity, not to make it last forever. Be guided.
Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 18, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
APC has finally unleashed their dog on Sheriff for not delivering on the agreement to hijack and scatter PDP.
Oya refund the payment.

Who brought Sheriff into PDP?

Answer: Gej, fayose ET al
Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by udees: 8:02am On Jan 18, 2017
willjoe:
Was he ever a multinational director of an oil firm to have owned a personal jet? What a wretched nation we are!
What are you talking--Are tinubu,Atiku,Rochas,Buhari and other pastors directors in the multi-nationals
Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:02am On Jan 18, 2017
laughing in portugal.....are u 4real??
haryorbarmie83:
Oya, Ali Modu Sheriff over to you.. come and defend this.. laughing in portugal..
Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by sherif4owo(m): 8:03am On Jan 18, 2017
remiopash:

I AM HERE READING THE COMMENTS OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU....IF I HAVE TO GO BY WHAT YOU COMMENT,ALI MODU SHERRIF HAS DONE MORE FAVOUR TO APC THAN ANYONE.IF EFCC WAS TO WORK IN THAT DIRECTION,THEY SHOULD HAVE LET ALI MODU SHERIFF "GO AND SIN NO MORE".
WE NEED TO SEPARATE POLITICS FROM PATRIOTISM IN OTHER TO MOVE NIGERIA FORWARD.

Not until this happens, I don't see any chance in view
Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 18, 2017
remiopash:

I AM HERE READING THE COMMENTS OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU....IF I HAVE TO GO BY WHAT YOU COMMENT,ALI MODU SHERRIF HAS DONE MORE FAVOUR TO APC THAN ANYONE.IF EFCC WAS TO WORK IN THAT DIRECTION,THEY SHOULD HAVE LET ALI MODU SHERIFF "GO AND SIN NO MORE".
WE NEED TO SEPARATE POLITICS FROM PATRIOTISM IN OTHER TO MOVE NIGERIA FORWARD.

In politics, an agreement to deliver is an agreement.
No part-delivery or near-misses.
Result and not effort is what is looked at in agreements.
APC and EFCC understand that basic rudiment of contract law.

Then

How does Patriotism come in here abeg?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by juman(m): 8:05am On Jan 18, 2017
I dont believe the story.
Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by eyeview: 8:06am On Jan 18, 2017
The south west, south east and south south are learners where the north is in corruption. They don't fear God or man when fleecing the nation.

It's very pitiable that someone will be the governor of an arid state that is backward and has an allocation that is barely N300 million a month and yet he has the heart to buy himself private jets and houses all over the world with millions stashed away in foreign lands. That's just pure wickedness

1 Like

Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by psalmsjob: 8:09am On Jan 18, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
APC has finally unleashed their dog on Sheriff for not delivering on the agreement to hijack and scatter PDP.
Oya refund the payment.

Conspiracy theory has no end if you like it.

Check this other side of your conspiracy theory out; APC finally side with Makarfi faction of PDP to stop the Sheriff's faction from gaining the upper hand by intimating Sheriff with EFCC due to agreement with the Makarfi faction to keep destabilizing PDP.

You can go on and on making such conspiracy theories and those that think like you will believe it and spread it.

But when DSS wrote a damning report about EFCC boss no conspiracy theory came out except that "presidency is corrupt"grin that statement I made can be misquoted and used by conspiracy theorist. Gullibility has no cure I guess.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by Wolfbrother(m): 8:12am On Jan 18, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Wolfbrother

You expect me to take advice from a human who's kins are animals.

APC korofo.

Doesnt change the fact that you dont have sense ..... also dont know what your name means and i dont care
Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by emakind(m): 8:13am On Jan 18, 2017
E get money 2 buy nd maintain private jet while his people are windling nd dieyin in poverty,a state combatin terorism nd deir 4ma governor is flying wit a private jet..9ja sef..

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by cardoctor(m): 8:16am On Jan 18, 2017
Hmmmm. Naija
Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by tens4real(m): 8:24am On Jan 18, 2017
Wolfbrother:

One day sense will locate you IJN
SHUT UP!
Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by announcement: 8:27am On Jan 18, 2017
why him no go park the plane for him compound grin

Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 18, 2017
Ghen ghen......Akpabio,Makarfi,dimeji bankole should wait in line....mega party abi....una neva chi chum chin
Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by ghazab74(m): 9:10am On Jan 18, 2017
or run away.
Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by APCmyheart(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Oya refund the payment.

hahaha wetin wailer no go talk, Oh.. i forget APC instruct Fayose and Wike to go and bring Sheriff to scatter PDP..

yeye dey smell..
Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by APCmyheart(m): 9:47am On Jan 18, 2017
Icecomrade:

EFCC

Please help me impound Amodu Sherrif himself so PDP can enjoy peace.

Sadly that wont happen

Because He is APC destructive tool.

Yes you are right APC used Fayose and Wike which are also destructive tools but less power for the job to bring in Sherrif to PDP..

una dey craze..
Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by grodt999: 10:09am On Jan 18, 2017
it will be released soon, his son is married to one of Buhari's daughters.

If you want to escape EFCC and continue your corruption, marry one of Buhari's many daughters. He has no problems marrying his daughters to criminals while he tells the world he is a saint!
Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by Oluwaremythe(m): 10:23am On Jan 18, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Oya refund the payment.
ur matter tire me,I wanted to quote yu bt I realized ao many chicken brain nairalanders liked ur delusional comment...yu feel ontop of d world having dos likes huhhh?well dnt be
They're ur type(no brain crew) undecided
Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by jinxet2000: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2017
Nigeria is the most corrupt country in the world. Someone will ask if I'm just knowing it now. I mean how can an ex governor have such money to buy and maintain a jet. Other African countries with corrupt presidents don't have governors with greed like Nigeria has. Meanwhile there is poverty everywhere in Nigeria and people can find a decent job or stable lifestyle.
What can Nigeria do to be set free.
Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by BeauHomme: 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
And why do I have this nagging feeling that this is a well rehearsed script by EFCC and Sheriff to implicate PDP chieftains. I may be wrong though...but that nagging feeling just refuses to go away.

Scene 1 (the hullabaloo):
Ali Modu Sheriff is accused by the EFCC of corrupt practices, arrested and taken in for interrogation amidst much hullabaloo.

Scene 2 (the interrogation room):
Ali Modu Sheriff 'cooperates' with the EFCC, furnishing them with every information they request. Then the interrogation goes into other past corrupt transactions, and in the course of 'cooperating', Sheriff implicates other present PDP chieftains. For his 'wonderful cooperation', Sheriff is let off the hook in a plea-bargain deal on the condition he will testify against the other PDP chieftains in court. Ali Modu Sheriff then walks home a free man.

Scene 3 (the decider): Armed with the 'cooperative statements' from Sheriff, the evidences provided and his assurance of court testimony, the EFCC goes after the said PDP members, decimating the party just before she begins garnering momentum for 2019.

I may be dead wrong though. ...only time will tell.
Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by stinechykee: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
After now those useless Afonjas and their Ass licking Housa/Fulani's will come to accused Igbo's for being most corrupt but we all know where corruption lay eggs
Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by stinechykee: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
After now those useless Afonjas and their Ass licking Housa/Fulani's will come to accused Igbo's for being most corrupt but we all know where corruption lay eggs and hatch
Re: EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) by phemmie06(m): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
I guess APC are only seeking attention, in order to dissociate themselves from Ali Modu. PDP beware they are up to something new entirely, they did this to claim they are not in friend zone with him

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-Rufai Appoints 28-Year-Old Nur-Khalil As Director In Kaduna Investment Agency / INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo / "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.