Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Kaduna, Her Son Severely Injured (Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Kaduna, Her Son Severely Injured (Pics) (27617 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Students Returning From School Involved In Accident In Enugu,Many Injured(Pics) / Accident Along Benin Highway Few Days Ago,Some Dead,Others Injured(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Kaduna, Her Son Severely Injured (Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2017
May her soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Kaduna, Her Son Severely Injured (Pics) by Missmossy(f): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2017
Awww such a terrible thing to happen. Now her son is without a mother embarassed this is so disheartening. May God grant her family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Kaduna, Her Son Severely Injured (Pics) by DeLioncourt: 10:08am On Jan 18, 2017
pity
Re: Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Kaduna, Her Son Severely Injured (Pics) by Lilimax(f): 10:10am On Jan 18, 2017
Chai! cry cry cry
I shall not die before my time in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Kaduna, Her Son Severely Injured (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2017
Eyaaaaaaaaa Rip
Re: Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Kaduna, Her Son Severely Injured (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2017
Lilimax:
Chai! cry cry cry
I shall not die before my time in Jesus name. Amen
no one dies before his or her time
Re: Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Kaduna, Her Son Severely Injured (Pics) by Bimpe29: 10:12am On Jan 18, 2017
This life is nothing more than vanity. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Kaduna, Her Son Severely Injured (Pics) by Lilimax(f): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
no one dies before his or her time
See you! shocked
Abeg park one side cos you have no idea of what you;re saying.

The devil and his agents are walking to and fro the earth seeking whom to devour.
If they come to someone and notice he/she is vulnerable, the person will be destroyed.

The more reason you should fortify yourself daily with the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST.

We'll overcome the devil by the BLOOD OF THE LAMB and the words of our testimony!(Revelation 12;11)
Re: Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Kaduna, Her Son Severely Injured (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 10:21am On Jan 18, 2017
Lilimax:

See you! shocked

The devil and his agents are walking to and fro the earth seeking whom to devour.
If they come to someone and notice he/she is vulnerable, the person will be destroyed.

The more reason you should fortify yourself daily with the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST.

We'll overcome the devil by the BLOOD OF THE LAMB and the words of our testimony!(Revelation 12;11)
no one dies before his or her time. You will only die when its your time to die.
Re: Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Kaduna, Her Son Severely Injured (Pics) by Lilimax(f): 10:23am On Jan 18, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
no one dies before his or her time. You will only die when its your time to die.
I rest my case!
I still maintain I will not die before my time in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Kaduna, Her Son Severely Injured (Pics) by Arry110(m): 10:27am On Jan 18, 2017
Lilimax:

See you! shocked

OLODO!!!!
Re: Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Kaduna, Her Son Severely Injured (Pics) by biuty20: 10:50am On Jan 18, 2017
R I P
Re: Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Kaduna, Her Son Severely Injured (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 10:50am On Jan 18, 2017
Lilimax:

I rest my case!
I still maintain I will not die before my time in Jesus name. Amen
no one dies before his or her time. You too dey fear death Jo abi you no wan go heaven?
Re: Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Kaduna, Her Son Severely Injured (Pics) by Sebastine1994(m): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2017
Why should Naira land keep posting pictures of accident scenes. It is inhuman to keep doing this. They are very graphic. If need be there should be a new Page titled accident victims. Please stop it
Re: Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Kaduna, Her Son Severely Injured (Pics) by cybriz82(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
dis 1 no go pAss bike tin...( kabukabu)
Re: Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Kaduna, Her Son Severely Injured (Pics) by coptic: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
To think I used to ply that road quite often when I was an undergraduate in ABU.

It can only be God.

The road is terribly bad, no lies. People losing their lives on a regular basis.

May God help us in this country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today / Is It Only Those That Did Science Related Courses That Get Jobs Abroad? / Pics: Ago Palace Way Road In Lagos: How Bad Could It Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.