Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money (63142 Views)

"Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money / Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by rad8(m): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nigerians are gullible and greedy. y'all know that the scheme would someday crash. Now, the day has finally come and u guys are denying it. The scheme relies on new gullible members to join and PH but with wat happened in December and the media for their good works, faith in the scheme has dwindled so much that no one is willing to PH and if there is no PH, there won't be GH.

the scheme is at its last stage, with nobody willing to provide help and ur so called guilders not willing to put their cash back in, there is only one way to go...and that is crashing. the little withdrawal option is just to prolong the scheme from its inherent crashing. we saw all these from the wonder banks of the early 2000s, buh trust Nigerians, they are greedy and would never learn.

Just take it that you've lost money.

P.s A man's greed is the greatest and cheapest weapon u can use against him.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by habsydiamond(m): 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
My money hang una dey tell me make I come pay another one again if I pay am, wetin be the probability say I go see all my money collect. I guess e no dey visible. MMM don get brain tumor na make una go arrange coffin and dig the gravel down so that we can bury it once and for all.

1 Like

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by jamesjude: 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
nmreports:

I understand your opinion. But you should be civil enough to let others speak without you being insolent eventhough you disagree with them.

We are humans not animals.

Look hear Mr, no body is rude here. Just that the way you people carry MMM matter for head is so annoying. If the present Govt is harassed the way MMM is harassed now, the Govt would have sit tight and recession would have being a thing of the past by now.
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by nmreports: 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
jamesjude:

Look hear Mr, no body is rude here. Just that the way you people carry MMM matter for head is so annoying. If the present Govt is harassed the way MMM is harassed now, the Govt would have sit tight and recession would have being a thing of the past by now.

Have a productive day but I advice you stay away from MMM.

1 Like

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by jamesjude: 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
nmreports:

Have a productive day but I advice you stay away from MMM.

My guy, since you can't help MMM participants, please leave them to help them selves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by nmreports: 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
jamesjude:

My guy, since you can't help MMM participants, please leave them to help them selves.

You are right. Help yourselves while I help new people not to put money.

1 Like

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by jamesjude: 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
nmreports:

You are right. Help yourselves while I help new people not to put money.

I see a future were MMM will be so glorious and its glory will speak for it and it will not need any one to campaign for it and there will be none to campaign against it for every one will be members.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by nmreports: 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
jamesjude:

I see a future were MMM will be so glorious and its glory will speak for it and it will not need any one to campaign for it and there will be none to campaign against it for every one will be members.

I hope to see that day for I will be a member too but would only put spare money.

1 Like

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by jamesjude: 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
nmreports:

I hope to see that day for I will be a member too but would only put spare money.

Yes every one is welcomed to be members with only their spear monies . I don't really support those who took loan because of MMM or sold their houses because of MMM. because when the money doesn't come at the time you calculated, you become depressed and restless. but if is your spare money, you can afford to have patience to get paid
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Sheggy13(m): 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
kaka22:

Same here. I have been able to get help of 10k after many trials. I am still trying to get more help but it is not showing... The 10k is even showing as 11k on mavro page sef... MMM don dey Bleep up undecided
Are you sure you've been able to successfully get that 10k GH.. Check from your dashboard to see if they wrote in your GH request order, the status as "Deleted" and order_create_error. That's what mine has been showing after so many attempts to GH, and on the mavro page, instead of "Pending withdrawal", it's showing Confirmed in green font. Is your 10k showing Pending withdrawal?
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by kaka22(m): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Sheggy13:

Are you sure you've been able to successfully get that 10k GH.. Check from your dashboard to see if they wrote in your GH request order, the status as "Deleted" and order_create_error. That's what mine has been showing after so many attempts to GH, and on the mavro page, instead of "Pending withdrawal", it's showing Confirmed in green font. Is your 10k showing Pending withdrawal?
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by jamesjude: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
kaka22:

Yes, it is showing pending withdrawal although it is showing 11k as the money i requested instead of 10k.

Maybe u had a leftover of last withdrawal added to your present withdrawal. I am talking from experience.
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Mujtahida: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
masterP042:
Stop spreading false info everywhere pls.
Many of you are too quick to conclude even the things you cannot explain.
The system is not telling anybody to "PH BEFORE GH" if it does that, it means there is no money in the system or the little money cannot settle everyone, but that is not the exact case here because a lot of PH requests have not even matched to pay those on the GH list, there are people waiting to pay, but the system is yet to match them. Back to the issue... For those of you getting the message that you need to "provide help" first, pls don't panic, it's as a result of what happened yesterday when all GH orders were hidden from ur POs. So in the system, it's still showing that you have pending GH order, so there is nothing more to withdraw except you want to PH again. Now this shows that those GH orders are still active and they are being worked on. So relax n stop spreading panic n fear. In a short while that your GH order that disappeared will resurfaced probably after being matched. So what should you do? Wait for ur previous GH order patiently. Also feel free to PH, but that's just optional.
Thanks for throwing some bit of light on this situation.
If there's one thing MMM is terrible at it is the way they pass information. Communication is key now. If MMM crashes it is due to their own mishandling of communication rather than the machinations of the media.

1 Like

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Samuel89(m): 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I learned from dependable sources yesterday, that Chuddy, the Criminal initiator of the ponzi scheme in Nigeria, has relocated to Philippine with his MMM Wife to enjoy their loot grin grin
Nobody was looted.. They all paid knowing fully well the risks. Besides, most profited from MMM itself.
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by korm2me(m): 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
anigbajumo:

Mumu,no b only dependable source. MMM don't mandate a specific amount to PH b4 anybody can't gat their old mavro,if this is implemented, b expecting massive PH in the next 48hrs nd see people GH without delay.A lot of the participants want to GH nd run away, this policy will boost the confidence of the participants.This is the best to move mmm forward, keep on wailing till eternity.

Good or bad,we stand with mmm Nigeria, no cause for alerm.
stories.... who will receive d money. ghost?
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Mrdecent(m): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
9jakohai:

Abeg....please....don't make me laugh.

We were shouting about this thing since last year...that it is wrong...but you Mavordious Mavrodians refused to listen to us...and called us names under the sun.

Now you are in trouble....why won't we laugh.

Yes....I shall laugh...so that you will feel plenty shame....so that next time....no one will come and deceive you again with MMM or NNN or OOO

Your laugh your problem
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mrdecent:

Your laugh your problem

Hope Mavrodi is blessing you real good!

grin

Pyramids always fall.
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by anigbajumo(m): 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
korm2me:

stories.... who will receive d money. ghost?

Shut up mumu,some people av GH that av not been matched till now...
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by DrogoG(m): 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I learned from dependable sources yesterday, that Chuddy, the Criminal initiator of the ponzi scheme in Nigeria, has relocated to Philippine with his MMM Wife to enjoy their loot grin grin

Chuddy and his wife are very happy and enjoying their loot.
Most Nigerians are plain st*upid.

1 Like

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
DrogoG:

Chuddy and his wife are very happy and enjoying their loot.
Most Nigerians are plain st*upid.
... grin grin grin
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Polyestar:
They're here. Make sure you ban my phone as well. Hahahahaha! angry angry

Mr. Man How market nah?
grin cheesy grin
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
grandstar:

I hate ponzi schemes but will not rejoice over another mans misfortune ( Romans 12:15)
You may not laugh at another mans misfotrune
But you can laugh at his foolishness
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
Be calm dear Mavrodians

Regards

Guider Stanley

1 Like

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by LADEMINUS: 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mujtahida:

Thanks for throwing some bit of light on this situation.
If there's one thing MMM is terrible at it is the way they pass information. Communication is key now. If MMM crashes it is due to their own mishandling of communication rather than the machinations of the media.
"Money in the system"? I thought ya'll said the system holds no money? Or is it the money guiders have sucked from downlines using fake accounts of their cronies to GH?
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Mujtahida: 7:07am On Jan 19, 2017
LADEMINUS:

"[/b]Money in the system"?[b] I thought ya'll said the system holds no money? Or is it the money guiders have sucked from downlines using fake accounts of their cronies to GH?
Mr. Lademinus abi Ladeplus Where in my comment did you see me mention money in the system?
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Saintremmy8(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2017
Hahahaha, i smile when it started and will still smile when it wil end. Nonsense!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Scam In The Crypto World / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. / Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.