Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money (63078 Views)

"Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money / Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2017
anigbajumo:

Mumu,no b only dependable source. MMM don't mandate a specific amount to PH b4 anybody can't gat their old mavro,if this is implemented, b expecting massive PH in the next 48hrs nd see people GH without delay.A lot of the participants want to GH nd run away, this policy will boost the confidence of the participants.This is the best to move mmm forward, keep on wailing till eternity.

Good or bad,we stand with mmm Nigeria, no cause for alerm.
best way forward??.... how will you feel if a bank tells you to deposit more money to get your already saved money back. How unintelligent can people be!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Revolva(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2017
I saw it

Also in myne but I already GH five days ago Na waiting to be matched i just saw this today but do i need to ph again just to get my 42k i gh

If so we'll this is d best way to stay if not many pole will GH and never come back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by osolee(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2017
onatisi:

I know sometimes it is hard to accept the truth about something most especially when you have financial interest about it. The reality will soon become clearer.
& Who's complaining? ParkWell #Sparemoney
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2017
okonja:
That was how it worked right from time, but the December period spoilt the whole thing for them.

The only solution is for the alleged Nigeria No 1 guider to PH at least 10% of all he made in profit in throughout 2016, and all greedy guiders that runs upto 10 accounts, to also follow..then the system would partially come back to live. Otherwise, no one is gonna believe them further and PH like before.
They will not.... greed. It's not their business either. Do they have any stake I laugh in swahili. They know a crash is inevitable.
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Ritzychic(f): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2017
Pls who else is xperiencing this.

I tried ghing my money but it came out as 30,000 instead of 67,000
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by dapsoneh: 11:31am On Jan 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Stop lying! Log on to your PO and try to get help now.

See another Shot
ur screen shot is 2016... bursted!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by odogwubiafra: 11:32am On Jan 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I learned from a dependable sources yesterday, that Chuddy, the Criminal initiator of the ponzi scheme in Nigeria, has relocated to Philippine with his MMM Wife to enjoy their loot grin grin

That is how to know those that want to make mockery of their friends that overtook them in terms of achievements in 2016. Keep wailing and waiting for mmm to crash so that you will start making progress out of your miserable life.

1 Like

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2017
grandstar:

I hate ponzi schemes but will not rejoice over another mans misfortune ( Romans 12:15)
let's understand the words we use. Please check your dictionary for the meaning of misfortune. Were the participants warned or not? MMM was never a fortune.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by microscopic: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2017
U have not payed the one dey invested last year, and u are asking them to invest another one.
Now I see some of this money is been payed into the account of those matching u guys.
They GH but they don't PHh
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by mruwaifo(m): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2017
Lol ! MMM telling stories that touch to its members . It's been entertaining.
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2017
AntiWailer:
Nice pictures of the No1 guider spender and his wife.

"MMM has come to stay."

"They are just having challenges like banks."

The dumbest statements I have ever heard from anybody. grin

We ve been vindicated bro.
The shocking success of MMM Giuders fraudstars goes to show the depth of a reeking ignorance amongst so-called educated folks in Nigeria. It requires only little very simple thinking to see what a fraud the scheme is.
Little wonder too many re poor.

1 Like

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by microscopic: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2017
Lol! Another SCAM!
The 1st MMM has crashed.
They want to start the fraudulent act afresh again.
The return of MMM part 2

But wait o, wat are they taking Nigerians for??
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Ajewealth123(m): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2017
grossintel:
Op you can lie ọ, GH is working jor was just paired self
today is 18th ode
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by microscopic: 11:46am On Jan 18, 2017
What if MMM has a visible physical office

Are u thinking what am thinking?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by chessguru(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Finally, MMM, the infamous ponzi scheme has finally put a strigent measure to stay afloat.

This morning, participants who wanted to get help, met the attached message in their PO.

At this point, it is now safe to say is all over for MMM and its greedy members. grin grin

lalasticlala Seun
MMM has not asked Participants to Provide help before getting help , i do not know why you guys are hell bent on giving false information . the above first picture is showing now because the participant has asked for help GH and the GH request is pending for all the participants mavros , so another attempt to GET HELP will show the above , for those whose GH is not pending , It will show as usual , this explanation is for participants who understand the system and not for Mumu haters who are saying what they do not know , whichever way PEEER to PEER schemes is here to stay so , nothing haters can do about it . I STAND with MMM NIGERIA , I stand with GHW , No shaking .

3 Likes

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by masterP042(m): 11:53am On Jan 18, 2017
Stop spreading false info everywhere pls.
Many of you are too quick to conclude even the things you cannot explain.
The system is not telling anybody to "PH BEFORE GH" if it does that, it means there is no money in the system or the little money cannot settle everyone, but that is not the exact case here because a lot of PH requests have not even matched to pay those on the GH list, there are people waiting to pay, but the system is yet to match them. Back to the issue... For those of you getting the message that you need to "provide help" first, pls don't panic, it's as a result of what happened yesterday when all GH orders were hidden from ur POs. So in the system, it's still showing that you have pending GH order, so there is nothing more to withdraw except you want to PH again. Now this shows that those GH orders are still active and they are being worked on. So relax n stop spreading panic n fear. In a short while that your GH order that disappeared will resurfaced probably after being matched. So what should you do? Wait for ur previous GH order patiently. Also feel free to PH, but that's just optional.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:54am On Jan 18, 2017
okonja:
That was how it worked right from time, but the December period spoilt the whole thing for them.

The only solution is for the alleged Nigeria No 1 guider to PH at least 10% of all he made in profit in throughout 2016, and all greedy guiders that runs upto 10 accounts, to also follow..then the system would partially come back to live. Otherwise, no one is gonna believe them further and PH like before.
what u re unknowingly talking about is a BAILOUT.
u obviously don't understnd when pple say the system is doomed to fail.
Even if Dangote comes to the rescue of pple now and the scheme continues, in a little less than a year again they wud need another bail out.
They don't generate revenue but they pay pple 30% of their donations. What this means is that somebdy must run at a losss.
Don't be deceived, it cannot be sustained.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by MANDILAX(m): 11:55am On Jan 18, 2017
O boy! See MMM victims lol

2 Likes

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by progress69: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2017
Saintesquire:
This post does not worth commenting on because the op appearantly has no knowledge of the workings of mmm. In fact this post is made in bad faith and in envy. Of course everyone knows that for a participant to get help in mmm, he must have provided help which help would have been confirmed. The picture painted here does not apply to participants who has a confirmed mavro. In fact I am totally ashamed of this op and his post. It depicts ignorance and laziness. You appearantly has nothing meaningful to do.

Lol. Go back to the first page. U will see the other pic
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Franklinezenwa: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2017
I just got paid today,long live mmm.

1 Like

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by promofleetmc: 11:56am On Jan 18, 2017
What would you guys gain if MMM collapses.As long as there is unemployment,hunger and bad governance like we have in Nigeria,MMM will be on his feet again.In fact I will pledge 1M next week.

1 Like

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Dicksonpal: 11:57am On Jan 18, 2017
chessguru:
MMM has not asked Participants to Provide help before getting help , i do not know why you guys are hell bent on giving false information . the above first picture is showing now because the participant has asked for help GH and the GH request is pending for all the participants mavros , so another attempt to GET HELP will show the above , for those whose GH is not pending , It will show as usual , this explanation is for participants who understand the system and not for Mumu haters who are saying what they do not know , whichever way PEEER to PEER schemes is here to stay so , nothing haters can do about it . I STAND with MMM NIGERIA , I stand with GHW , No shaking .
Bro u must pH, check again only those with small amount can cash out.. MMM don Bleep up, though.. Me don pH sha o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by PENCHANTMARTINS: 11:57am On Jan 18, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
2tek:
REASONS WHY MMM WILL NOT DIE SOON AND MAY NEVER DIE

(1) NEW MODEL: MMM recently launched a new model that will ensure that there is a daily limit to the amount that will be released.This will make sure that there is substantial amount of money in the system ALL THE TIME.NO MORE massive GH.A good GH(getting help)/PH(providing help) balance ratio will be maintained.This is for the OVER-ALL BENEFIT of the system. Some people may not like this model, but MMM is sorry about any inconvenience caused.MMM is not a get rich quick program.
(2) RECESSION/HUNGER: You don't tell a hungry man whose only source of income is MMM that MMM is robbing PETER to pay PAUL.The hungry man knows that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul,He will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay him. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.
(3) TRAFFIC GENERATED: MMM gets steady income from the traffic generated by millions of participants using its website.MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. The owner of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest in the world and one of the ways he makes his money is through trafic generated by his website. MMM is in over 120 countries and has over 200million participants.
(4) NEW MEMBERS SIGN UP: despite media attacks, new members keep signing up to the program. The new members know that those discouraging them will not provide for their financial needs.The new members have seen people who became finacially free and empowered through MMM and won't want to be left out.
(5) OLD MEMBERS RE-DONATE: more than 3millions nigerians have benefitted from MMM nigeria and will remain loyal to the program despite attempts by some enemies of progress. They understand the ideology and will keep participating openly or codedly.
(6) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is global, members can help each other from different countries. Global assistance is one of the way MMM survives. Its a one BIG FAMILY.
(7) PAUSE MODE: A pause mode/freezing of accounts is one of the strategies used over the years to ensure STABILITY and SUSTAINABILITY. old mavros are frozen and released gradually as the PH/GH ratio balances.Nobody will loose money,just delays.
(8 ) DELAYED GH: MMM sometimes delay GH to ensure that more money flows into the system to ensure a more healthy and sustainable system.Delay is not denial as everybody get served.
(9) LONGEVITY: MMM has lasted for more than 5 years,since 2011 and will not go anywhere any time soon, not even in the nearest future. MMM has come to stay.
(10) GENIUS MANAGEMENT: The founder of MMM is a genius programmer and mathematician. Russian and other internationally acclaimed technicians/engineers are working round the clock to ensure the smooth operation of MMM.
(11) CLOUD SERVER: MMM uses cloud server, not shared server. This explains why participants can use the website even when programmers are working at the background.Unlike other programmes that have to shut down for weeks and months for maintenance.No government can shut the cloud server, just as goverment CAN NOT SHUT facebook,youtube,twitter etc
(12) RE-START: if it becomes VERY OBVIOUS that MMM has become over saturated/filled with members, then A re-start will occur. MMM has 3million members already and there are over 180million nigerians, do u think that will be any time soon? In a restart, MMM will manually calculate how much each member has made and those who have made 'profit' will have to forfeit their old 'excess' mavros and the 1st timers and new comers will be lined up to be paid first, followed by others. NOBODY will loose money in a pause mode or RE-START.Assuming you started MMM with 100k and you have made 1million as 'profit' that has been paid into yOur bank account already but you still have 800k as mavros in the system. MMM will clear the 800k old mavro.
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Bhol28: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Stop lying! Log on to your PO and try to get help now.

See another Shot
Why are u just bothering yourself,its not easy for them to accept fate that the greed in them have pushed them to debt.A lot of these greedy mavrodians have been having sleepless nights.Foolishness of the highest order,no one to hold responsible,all they can see now is the MMM website,no office address,phone contact. One of them have been calling my colleagues phone no they gave him to collect his money from meanwhile my colleague have diverted her money into another new scheme i learnt is paying more bonus.

1 Like

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Boss13: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2017
masterP042:
Stop spreading false info everywhere pls.
Many of you are too quick to conclude even the things you cannot explain.
The system is not telling anybody to "PH BEFORE GH" if it does that, it means there is no money in the system or the little money cannot settle everyone, but that is not the exact case here because a lot of PH requests have not even matched to pay those on the GH list, there are people waiting to pay, but the system is yet to match them. Back to the issue... For those of you getting the message that you need to "provide help" first, pls don't panic, it's as a result of what happened yesterday when all GH orders were hidden from ur POs. So in the system, it's still showing that you have pending GH order, so there is nothing more to withdraw except you want to PH again. Now this shows that those GH orders are still active and they are being worked on. So relax n stop spreading panic n fear. In a short while that your GH order that disappeared will resurfaced probably after being matched. So what should you do? Wait for ur previous GH order patiently. Also feel free to PH, but that's just optional.

Being worked on. Who is working on them? The delay only confirms the suggestions of those who want MMM to fail. If a month was not sufficient to address the problem, then it only means the problem is bigger than imagined
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by microscopic: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
Franklinezenwa:
I just got paid today,long live mmm.
U sound like u are not saying the truth.
I never said u lied oo.
But stop giving them hope.
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by wonlasewonimi: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
There's something called teeming and lading in finance. It means a fraudulent attempt to balance the books by allocating a customer's payment to settle the other. It comes to a stage where the shortfall is no longer manageable. This is the situation mmm is in now. You guys were severally warned!

5 Likes

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by progress69: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
proeast:
Jesus Christ, what kind of human being are you? You posted pictures of their honey moon that took place last year and tagged a blatant lie that he has relocated to Philipine just to decieve people! You lots are busy ranting about MMM while the politicians are busy wreaking havoc on your lives and children yet unborn. Why would you call others greedy because they choose to spend their hard earned money the way they like? Are you better than them? Did they infringe on your right in any way or break any law? Are you so jobless that you cant even mind your business? Nigeria is indeed filled with re.tards! Smh.

U have comprehension problems. That is what MMM have done to you guy's brain. It has really damaged it. It is only online u guys form James bond. In reality, u are crying inside. I have friends with serious money trapped. In who u quoted didnt say that pic was Philippines. We all know that was honey moon. Have u not seen rand oics attached to news headlines before. Use ur real brwin and discard your MMM brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by homirefacuny(m): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
DrMeroThaEmperor:
I got help from 3 people this morning...
I just PH'd with one part of what I got.

Indeed, Together We can.
You can lie.

1 Like

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by babasolution: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
why are people ds wicked,this is a scheme dat has benefitted alot of people,why are people calling the participants greedy,should one not find a means of making more money in this challenging times, mmm will remain.the haters should go to hell
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by emmaelectelect(m): 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
Whatever someone will still loose! the inbalance is obvious, peter have been robbed to pay paul&Friends now he cant get his treasure back

NewNigeriaMind:
This is actually the right decision.

you cannot all ask for help at the same time.

If everybody asking to GH move to PH the system will stabilize.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. / Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians / Zenith Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.