Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Fire Guts Filing Station In Nkpor - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fire Guts Filing Station In Nkpor (12786 Views)

Fire Guts A Building In Ketu, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Filing Station On Fire Near Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts Filing Station In Nkpor by may3(f): 11:15am On Jan 18, 2017
Lies...nothing of such happened o
Re: Fire Guts Filing Station In Nkpor by Abagworo(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2017
I can't see any fire fighters here. The one at timber Nnewi, Ifeanyi Ubah used his personal trucks to help fight the fire only for Obiano's aide to come the next day and promise fire service post for the market. Governance is not all about media hype.
Re: Fire Guts Filing Station In Nkpor by Schematics: 11:33am On Jan 18, 2017
Bastard focus on your useless, broke, worthless and hopeless Imo state that can't even afford to pay ordinary salary. Imo state is dead today courtesy of your governor's propaganda and denials. Envious bitter frustrated jobless old man..cool

[s]
Abagworo:
I can't see any fire fighters here. The one at timber Nnewi, Ifeanyi Ubah used his personal trucks to help fight the fire only for Obiano's aide to come the next day and promise fire service post for the market. Governance is not all about media hype.
[/s]
Re: Fire Guts Filing Station In Nkpor by adonbilivit: 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Same thing happened to that filling station in 2015
your head is there. I was there live in 2015 and even got injured a lil. the driver of the fire service guys was killed. I think that was why they deliberately didn't show up
Re: Fire Guts Filing Station In Nkpor by highpriest4: 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
adonbilivit:
your head is there. I was there live in 2015 and even got injured a lil. the driver of the fire service guys was killed. I think that was why they deliberately didn't show up
fake news from a very hungry blogger. No fire incident at oando nkpor junction. Mods no even confirm it before moving to front page
Re: Fire Guts Filing Station In Nkpor by smarty563: 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
ajarossi:
This might be an old story cos i passed there around 5pm yesterday didnt noticed such. Besides the said filling stations had serious fire incident last year

that's nkpor junction by old road
Re: Fire Guts Filing Station In Nkpor by teddybear16(m): 2:20am On Jan 19, 2017
Again? embarassed
Re: Fire Guts Filing Station In Nkpor by ashcall(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Available
Re: Fire Guts Filing Station In Nkpor by ashcall(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Available still available

(1) (2) (Reply)

FCT To Demolish 100,435 Buildings / Looking To Buy, Let & Sell Your Properties Without Stress? Then, Look No More! / Fire Outbreak At Alekuwodo In Osogbo, Osun State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.