Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,578 members, 7,827,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed (29063 Views)

Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) / Burial Poster Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Kidnapped And Killed In Imo / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by Schematics: 11:49am On Jan 18, 2017
This intelligence report by the US and killings in Imo state should cure your ignorance. Imo state is not safe for visitors and indigenes..

[s]
babyfaceafrica:
IMO is notbsafe but anambra and aba are safe... Ignoramus
[/s]

Below are Imolites being killed in their state by Fulanis..

3 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by Babalegba(m): 11:50am On Jan 18, 2017
nickxtra:
These people and armed robbery/kid napping has no rival nationwide
The problems is the surging population. Overpopulation leads to social crisis as everybody fends for himself as resources dwindle.It's not that easterners have the propensity to be criminals but social pressure moves them in that direction and the problem is yet to be acknowledged or addressed.Anyway the west has its own share of bad apples.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by aameyah(f): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2017
Instead of them to search inwards, they were busy trying to pin the murder on the wife by releasing some disjointed, 5minutes video.

Which couple doesn't argue? Wouldn't it be a roll if someone were to record all our arguments and release them?

In a country like Nigeria, he went to a club and was spraying dollars. In a country like Nigeria.

May he rest in peace. His kids would be heartbroken, that I know.

5 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by iamdynamite(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2017
sad tale
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by Schematics: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2017
Philistine:
The whole of IMO STATE is unsafe for living that is the reason they are moving to Sw in droves.IMO STATE is known for kidnapping,prostitution, armed robbery and Rituals!

All these are very common in Imo state.

3 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by Omooniya1: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2017
if dey don't kill you spiritually dey come physically how can development come to such village? haba killing well to do people!!

1 Like

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2017
Truth is that the man was a bonafide "show-off", guess he forgot that " village ppl" re never happy about progress even if u like spray them pounds, inwardly they would be feeling jealous n vexed for you having the effrontery to spray them notes.

May he RIP...n d blame game should seize

3 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by dominique(f): 11:57am On Jan 18, 2017
So the family was aware of this and went on to pin the murder on the grieving wife.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by CXLVII: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2017
Flat heads sabi kill themselves....

Too much jealousy and envy in there brains

4 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by wilsonlexis: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2017
Icecomrade:
No comment. I can only ask question?

Why are people always quick to accuse a woman of killing her husband?

Why do men venture into marriage when they aren't matured and responsible enough to marry?

Why do married men, with children indulge in things they will be ashamed to tell their children?

What pleasure do people get from the death of a close successful relation?

Why cant we be safe in our own home town?

Why do we have so many unresolved crimes in Nigeria?

Why should we trust the security agents?

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinions,both amytjing could be the truth,the woman could be responsible or either way,it could be carelessness,we can't say
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by AuroraB(f): 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
An this is how the independence they crave for would look like I fear umunna no be small. A total stranger can't hurt you so bad, na person wey Sabi you. Heathens angry

3 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by Schematics: 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Imo state people are generally poor people, at least about 97% of Imolites are very poor by Nigerian standard. So it is understandable why they kill themselves particularly the killing of the handful of rich people from that state..

iamGraced:
Truth is that the man was a bonafide "show-off", guess he forgot that " village ppl" re never happy about progress even if u like spray them pounds, inwardly they would be feeling jealous n vexed for you having the effrontery to spray them notes.

May he RIP...n d blame game should seize

3 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by HtwoOw: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
You didn't have to quote the whole post though
nickxtra:
These people and armed robbery/kidnapping has no rival nationwide

1 Like

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by curtiskings: 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
My own take on this is the man was an army veteran so he is the best person that can protect himself n his family. When coming home knowing fully how unsafe his hometown is he could have bought lots n lots of guns that could start a mini war, just saying but RIP
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
US Army Veteran Chuks Okebata was abducted and murdered at exactly 5pm on the 12th of Jan 2017 at his hometown in Imo state.
Okebata, who hailed from Umuduruorie in Umuomumu Mbieri, in the Mbaitoli LGA, was reportedly taken to Atta Junction in the Ikeduru LGA, where he was shot dead.

One of his Chuks' relations, also based abroad, has narrated how 14 armed robbers stormed their home in the same village - Umuduruorie, Umuomumu Mbieri, Mbaitoli LGA and after a two hour horrifying robbery, shot her dad in the leg.

2 years later, he recovered and was planning a grand thanksgiving in the village. Her mum travelled home to go prepare things for the party but ended up being murdered and till tomorrow, nobody
knows who committed the heinous crime.

Read her story below:

My mum, Late Lolo Ethel Ifunanya Nwaogu was murdered 12 years ago... in my village.... the same Umuomumu Mbieri with the late Chuks Okebata and the mystery surrounding her murder is yet to be unraveled.

2 years earlier, I witnessed the first and only armed robbery attack in my life! 14 boys, armed to their teeth.... 2 hours of torture..... same village! My dad was finally shot on his right knee. Took him 2 years to get on his feet again.
Mum only visited the village to get people to fix the barb wire fence they damaged and through which they had access into the compound, it was in preparation for a grand thanksgiving on my dad's behalf.... she never came back!

I don't go there anymore, my kids haven't even been there.

I have been traumatised for some days now. Is it a crime to visit one's village? Is it? Will Umuomumu Mbieri continue to loose great people?
I really do hope our security agencies get to work and expose the masterminds behind these senseless and malicious killings.
May their souls Rest In Peace. Still miss my mum and we will miss you brother (like I always called you), father to my little friends and hubby to my dear friend Cyndy T
Chuks Okebata's wife was in a serious battle with her husband before he died.

Clarification - It wasn't Chuks that sent his wife the naked photos he had of many girls. Cyndy his wife, reportedly got into his phone, saw the pics and shamed Chuks and the girls by posting the pics on her Facebook page. That shaming was what made him defend his cheating by saying he was forced to look outside when people started attacking him on his wife's Facebook wall.

May his soul rest in perfect peace.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/chuks-okebata-lady-narrates-how-mum-was.html

lalasticlala
irony of life..
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by Badgers14: 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Icecomrade:

Why do men venture into marriage when they aren't matured and responsible enough to marry?

Why do married men, with children indulge in things they will be ashamed to tell their children?

What pleasure do people get from the death of a close successful relation?

Why cant we be safe in our own home town?

Why do we have so many unresolved crimes in Nigeria?

Why should we trust the security agents?

Not taking sides though...

But, a big but there... There have been video the guy posted online about the wife threatening to call police for him, his kids crying that they love there dad..

Definitely he had a marital issue and this happened... Coincidence? Maybe but only God Knows
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
My Igbo friends please, if your heart tells you not to go to the village, please dont angry

A bulk of igbo people I know would rather live and die in the North than attempt that suicidal journey.

So many jealous people, and how they think killing others make them secure angry

2 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by Icecomrade: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
Badgers14:

Not taking sides though...

But, a big but there... There have been video the guy posted online about the wife threatening to call police for him, his kids crying that they love there dad..

Definitely he had a marital issue and this happened... Coincidence? Maybe but only God Knows

I watched the video too.
The wife threatened to call the police
That's what is expected when threatened.

She can't fight the guy, can she.

It was most irresponsible for the man to tell the little boy crying to call the police on his behalf.

Think about it.

What is exposing that little boy to at that age.

Why can't men be more responsible if not for themselves but for the children.

Did you see his photos in a club and lifestyle ?

You can't leave this kind of life and expect to keep a good and happy home

5 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by Schematics: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
omofunaab:
No wonder Obiano supported operation python dance.

Is this how they kill their people whenever they come back during the festive periods,

No wonder emeka has refused to go back to his village

Obiano is a proactive governor whereas Okorocha plays politics even with the lives of his people. It is very shameful. Just look at that guy they wasted for nothing. Tufiaa..

1 Like

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by ikp120(m): 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:
So, it was the wife that leaked the nude pics sef?
Shame on her.
I hate her already

Bro abeg you get link to the photos?
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by gnykelly(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Icecomrade:

an eastern Nigeria thing.
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by gnykelly(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
Icecomrade:

2 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by gnykelly(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
Icecomrade:

1 Like

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
Okebata should mean "Rat entered" ryt
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Why all these killings in imo state? Dem no like their brothers wey dey obodo oyibo?

1 Like

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by nursegirl(f): 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Shame on her.
I hate her already
You are ............
Imagine what you are saying. Was she the one cheating?

3 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by AngelicBeing: 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
sad
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by ashala(m): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
eazyjakes:
Na wah for village people....as for me.....I no dey kukuma go my village again...I no dey for stories dat touch!

But when you finally die, no be Village them go Carry you come bury undecided
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by ikemesit4477: 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
US Army Veteran Chuks Okebata was abducted and murdered at exactly 5pm on the 12th of Jan 2017 at his hometown in Imo state.
Okebata, who hailed from Umuduruorie in Umuomumu Mbieri, in the Mbaitoli LGA, was reportedly taken to Atta Junction in the Ikeduru LGA, where he was shot dead.

One of his Chuks' relations, also based abroad, has narrated how 14 armed robbers stormed their home in the same village - Umuduruorie, Umuomumu Mbieri, Mbaitoli LGA and after a two hour horrifying robbery, shot her dad in the leg.

2 years later, he recovered and was planning a grand thanksgiving in the village. Her mum travelled home to go prepare things for the party but ended up being murdered and till tomorrow, nobody
knows who committed the heinous crime.

Read her story below:

My mum, Late Lolo Ethel Ifunanya Nwaogu was murdered 12 years ago... in my village.... the same Umuomumu Mbieri with the late Chuks Okebata and the mystery surrounding her murder is yet to be unraveled.

2 years earlier, I witnessed the first and only armed robbery attack in my life! 14 boys, armed to their teeth.... 2 hours of torture..... same village! My dad was finally shot on his right knee. Took him 2 years to get on his feet again.
Mum only visited the village to get people to fix the barb wire fence they damaged and through which they had access into the compound, it was in preparation for a grand thanksgiving on my dad's behalf.... she never came back!

I don't go there anymore, my kids haven't even been there.

I have been traumatised for some days now. Is it a crime to visit one's village? Is it? Will Umuomumu Mbieri continue to loose great people?
I really do hope our security agencies get to work and expose the masterminds behind these senseless and malicious killings.
May their souls Rest In Peace. Still miss my mum and we will miss you brother (like I always called you), father to my little friends and hubby to my dear friend Cyndy Okebata.

Chuks Okebata's wife was in a serious battle with her husband before he died.

Clarification - It wasn't Chuks that sent his wife the naked photos he had of many girls. Cyndy his wife, reportedly got into his phone, saw the pics and shamed Chuks and the girls by posting the pics on her Facebook page. That shaming was what made him defend his cheating by saying he was forced to look outside when people started attacking him on his wife's Facebook wall.

May his soul rest in perfect peace.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/chuks-okebata-lady-narrates-how-mum-was.html

lalasticlala
please anybody who knows that woman in person should tell her to go to ECG church in south African and meet Shepherd bushiri, those people who murder her husband will be reveal!
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by kherlly(m): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
Still wondering why my mom and dad always ask me not to visit home... Did travel last year buh all through they keep calling i shouldn't go home i later divert to another town....

Rip to d dead.

1 Like

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by CBO0802: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
sad only God knows all chaiiii
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by agrovick(m): 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Shame on her.
I hate her already

If the man had not been phoolish in the first place, there would have been no pictures to leak.

Meanwhile why are they making themselves targets like sitting ducks, your dad was shot and mum murdered in the same town and yet you still visit the place. Heaven knows if it was me in such a situation, I will never step foot close to that place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / Lady Who Kidnapped 2 School Children In Lagos Nabbed (Photos, Video) / Gunmen Kill PDP Leader And Four Others In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.