Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,296 members, 7,954,180 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed (29157 Views)

Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) / Burial Poster Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Kidnapped And Killed In Imo / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by MarieSucre(f): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:
So, it was the wife that leaked the nude pics sef?
Shame on her.
I hate her already

Shame on her why?

1 Like

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
Why cant we be safe in our own home town?

Why do we have so many unresolved crimes in Nigeria?

Why should we trust the security agents?

1 Like

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
No wonder Igbos prefer to live and for in the SW then return home as corpses certain that their corpses would be safer than their living body.

1 Like

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by PDJT: 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
CXLVII:
Flat heads sabi kill themselves....

Too much jealousy and envy in there brains

...Says a grown man with hairy chest and scrotum, who doesn't know the difference between "there" and "their"!
I put it to you; You're not quite bright as you may think.
Get some basic education.

1 Like

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by CXLVII: 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
PDJT:

...Says a grown man with hairy chest and scrotum, who doesn't know the difference between "there" and "their"!
I put it to you; You're not quite bright as you may think.
Get some basic education.

Is that all?
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by CXLVII: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
BermudaTriangle:
No wonder Igbos prefer to live and for in the SW then return home as corpses certain that their corpses would be safer than their living body.

grin grin grin
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by PDJT: 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
I sincerely believe there was no Love in that marriage from the start.
He probably did that "arangee" marriage, with a "mailbox" wife from home.

Please guys/ladies find love first and realise marriage is not an achievement that must be attain.

Rest in Peace young man!

My heart goes to the family at this difficult time.
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by CBO0802: 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
only God knows all sadonly God knows all
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by PDJT: 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
CXLVII:

Is that all?

You better get some education and stop messing about.
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by Badgers14: 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
Icecomrade:

I watched the video too.
The wife threatened to call the police
That's what is expected when threatened.

She can't fight the guy, can she.

It was most irresponsible for the man to tell the little boy crying to call the police on his behalf.

Think about it.

What is exposing that little boy to at that age.

Why can't men be more responsible if not for themselves but for the children.

Did you see his photos in a club and lifestyle ?

You can't leave this kind of life and expect to keep a good and happy home

About the guys lifestyle, no comment. Reason, I don't know the wife too, how and where they met and how their marital life was prior..

This case could be confusing depending on the societal thinking cap you have on; Yankee or Nigeria.

I live in the U.S myself and i know many couples (Married) that goes clubbing with friends on weekends.. They take their kids to grandma house or their sisters house and go clubbing.. Nothing wrong with that.

What the man was telling the kids to do is perfectly legal and actually that is the most sensible way to handle that kind of stuff in the U.S. like he was telling them to call the police and to tell their teachers.

What would have happened is, if the kids tell their teacher, the teacher is required by law to contact child protective service. Because it is adjudged the kids " might" be living in an unhealthy environment.

Child protection services will investigate the case and "depending" they get the police involved.

Again, I am very reserved in commenting on marital / relationship issue because there are usually alot of pieces to the puzzle.
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by Icecomrade: 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
Badgers14:

About the guys lifestyle, no comment. Reason, I don't know the wife too, how and where they met and how their marital life was prior..

This case could be confusing depending on the societal thinking cap you have on; Yankee or Nigeria.

I live in the U.S myself and i know many couples (Married) that goes clubbing with friends on weekends.. They take their kids to grandma house or their sisters house and go clubbing.. Nothing wrong with that.

What the man was telling the kids to do is perfectly legal and actually that is the most sensible way to handle that kind of stuff in the U.S. like he was telling them to call the police and to tell their teachers.

What would have happened is, if the kids tell their teacher, the teacher is required by law to contact child protective service. Because it is adjudged the kids " might" be living in an unhealthy environment.

Child protection services will investigate the case and "depending" they get the police involved.

Again, I am very reserved in commenting on marital / relationship issue because there are usually alot of pieces to the puzzle.

No disagreement on your position
Am not against clubbing, I do club ones in a while with friends.
But conducts differs in an environment like that between married couples and sole people.

The pictures I saw the guy take and dispositions has a lot to tell.

Secondly

When there is distrust in a marital relationship due to suspicions of cheating, that is already a problem.

How a man handles such also has a lot to do with preserving a healthy relationship.

The way the guy handled the issue of pics of women seen in his phone, his reactions on Facebook shows disrespect.

Co-relating it with his dispositions as I saw in the pics he took in the club questions his maturity to keep a family.

The legality of the son calling the police is not the issue,

Must these little kids see all these mess at home?
Why expose them to such?
Little to his comments in some of the videos?

It takes a lot of maturity to be married, I don't think he exhibited any in any of all the clips I saw.

2 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
ipob una too much.
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by hannyjay(f): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
Dey ar killing d soldiers dat ll help dem fight for biafra. Flat head thunder fire una
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by Badgers14: 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
Icecomrade:

No disagreement on your position
Am not against clubbing, I do club ones in a while with friends.
But conducts differs in an environment like that between married couples and sole people.

The pictures I saw the guy take and dispositions has a lot to tell.

Secondly

When there is distrust in a marital relationship due to suspicions of cheating, that is already a problem.

How a man handles such also has a lot to do with preserving a healthy relationship.

The way the guy handled the issue of pics of women seen in his phone, his reactions on Facebook shows disrespect.

Co-relating it with his dispositions as I saw in the pics he took in the club questions his maturity to keep a family.

The legality of the son calling the police is not the issue,

Must these little kids see all these mess at home?
Why expose them to such?
Little to his comments in some of the videos?

It takes a lot of maturity to be married, I don't think he exhibited any in any of all the clips I saw.

I don't know that guy in question.. So that's off the table.

All our spot light is pn the guy.. About the life we saw on the video..

What about his life we didn't see on video and facebook?

What about the wife? We know nothing about her..

I am still waiting for someone that knew them when they were having those kids ... Like someone that knew them before and after offer their opinion.. That would give us a glimpse on what their maritAl life looked like..

But just in case, if this guy had died in the U.S under those circumstances he died in Nigeria.

The wife would be number 1 suspect and it will take a really good lawyer to lawyer her out of the case.
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by tit(f): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
hannyjay:
Dey ar killing d soldiers dat ll help dem fight for biafra. Flat head thunder fire una

This is rochass handwork
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by LADEMINUS: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
The name of the village just tire me "UMUOMUMU".... doesn't dat mean land of the mumus?
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by eazyjakes(m): 7:21am On Jan 19, 2017
ashala:

But when you finally die, no be Village them go Carry you come bury undecided

Off course u don't expect me to make it obvious to dem wisdom is profitable to direct....we can always negotiate wen we get to dat bridge bt bros lemme enjoy my life first grin....no one dies here!

1 Like

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by eazyjakes(m): 7:21am On Jan 19, 2017
ashala:

But when you finally die, no be Village them go Carry you come bury undecided

Off course u don't expect me to make it obvious to dem... wisdom is profitable to direct....we can always negotiate wen we get to dat bridge bt bros lemme enjoy my life first grin....no one dies here!
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by akigbemaru: 7:57am On Jan 19, 2017
Us army narrates

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Mentally Challenged Man Attacks A Little Girl With Hammer In Bayelsa / Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria / We Were Blocked From Escaping After Vicious Mob Attack - Nigerians In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.