Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. (16627 Views)

When To Be Silent In 20 Situations / 4 Christian Terrorist Groups You Did Not Know About / Pastor Tony Rapu On Plastic Surgery: 'The Bible Is Silent About It' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lady39:

Oh hi...doing well. Sorry about the ban thing. It happened to me once (for no reason) but I emailed the mod & was able to get back on.

Oh.. really i have try emailing them but nothing, One of my moniker was ban till 2026..
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Oh.. really i have try emailing them but nothing, One of my moniker was ban till 2026..

Oh...lol....wow.
Sorry for laughing but that's pretty steep. One thing that's interesting about NL is that folks can get multiple monikers just like that! If they get banned, they can get right back on! I just want to keep this one I have.
So interesting moniker u have...tell me a little more about that.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lady39:

Oh...lol....wow.
Sorry for laughing but that's pretty steep. One thing that's interesting about NL is that folks can get multiple monikers just like that! If they get banned, they can get right back on! I just want to keep this one I have.
So interesting moniker u have...tell me a little more about that.

Well the moniker was created during the I STAND WITH BUHARI when there was problem with the Executive and the Judiciary..
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Well the moniker was created during the I STAND WITH BUHARI when there was problem with the Executive and the Judiciary..

Ok...i don't know much about your president, and i want to be respectful towards him...but i see a lot of negative things about him. Is it because of religion?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lady39:

Ok...i don't know much about your president, and i want to be respectful towards him...but i see a lot of negative things about him. Is it because of religion?

Yes i can say that openly, he is a no nonsense man, he dislike corruption to the fullest and Nigeria is one corrupt country..

If you read about Nigeria Politics between 2010 and now you will understand reason why they hate him, His policies is what will help Nigerians in future but because we are so corrupt and so many people have been living beyond their earning and immediately he comes to power, all access to free money was blocked with the introduction of Treasury Single Account..

Are you not a Nigerian?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Yes i can say that openly, he is a no nonsense man, he dislike corruption to the fullest and Nigeria is one corrupt country..

Are you not a Nigerian?

Lol...i knew this was coming. I have an Igbo dad & my mother was a black American. Born, raised & living in the U.S.
I know some things about Nigeria through my dad. Never been there yet.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lady39:

Lol...i knew this was coming. I have an Igbo dad & my mother was a black American. Born, raised & living in the U.S.
I know some things about Nigeria through my dad. Never been there yet.

Well i believe your dad might have explain so much to you about Nigeria then....

A country where Money keep missing, A country where we depend on imported goods the list is endless..
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Well i believe your dad might have explain so much to you about Nigeria then....

A country where Money keep missing, A country where we depend on imported goods the list is endless..

Well...yes he has..but I'm not gonna say what he's told me. He loves his native country but he's very well aware of the multitude of problems that exist there....which is so very unfortunate. I'm interested in knowing my other half...& the good of Nigeria so that's what I try to talk witg my dad about.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lady39:

Well...yes he has..but I'm not gonna say what he's told me. He loves his native country but he's very well aware of the multitude of problems that exist there....which is so very unfortunate. I'm interested in knowing my other half...& the good of Nigeria so that's what I try to talk witg my dad about.

Good you should and maybe in future try to visit when things get better...

So shall we go back to the main topic?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Good you should and maybe in future try to visit when things get better...

So shall we go back to the main topic?

Absolutely to your statement & question. Tell me please why u compiled this list?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lady39:

Absolutely to your statement & question. Tell me please why u compiled this list?

Where there have been various terrorist attacks in different countries and i believe that have been happening for decades even before most of us were born.. But some recent attack like a decade ago have been blaming on Muslims and Islam..

Like in Nigeria now we have Boko Haram maybe you might hear or read about them that keep attacking and bombing Mosques, Churches, Markets, Govt properties etc..

Though they said they are Muslim and even reciting Quran, But it have been politicize here and blaming their attacks on Muslim..

So why i open the thread and combine my list is to show that every religion have who we called Radical and fanatics that can go any length..

I think it mean we should call a spade a spade instead of Blaming the religion, Why not blame the attackers and join hand to bring them to book..

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hmmm.....ok. Yes I have read many things about Boko Haram & Isis...& they don't have a good image in the U.S.
Now that u have explained like this...i'm understanding better.
So what would u suggest people do to dispel the image given to Islam?

ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Where there have been various terrorist attacks in different countries and i believe that have been happening for decades even before most of us were born.. But some recent attack like a decade ago have been blaming on Muslims and Islam..

Like in Nigeria now we have Boko Haram maybe you might hear or read about them that keep attacking and bombing Mosques, Churches, Markets, Govt properties etc..

Though they said they are Muslim and even reciting Quran, But it have been politicize here and blaming their attacks on Muslim..

So why i open the thread and combine my list is to show that every religion have who we called Radical and fanatics that can go any length..

I think it mean we should call a spade a spade instead of Blaming the religion, Why not blame the attackers and join hand to bring them to book..
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lady39:
Hmmm.....ok. Yes I have read many things about Boko Haram & Isis...& they don't have a good image in the U.S.
Now that u have explained like this...i'm understanding better.
So what would u suggest people do to dispel the image given to Islam?

The media are the real problem, They only broadcast what they want the world to see and hear, I can bet my life 9/11 attack was planned by American and people in Government then....

American and world leaders created those terror and cannot be easy to curb anymore..

There have been peace in Iraq until George Bush order the invasion or Iraq and till today no peace in iraq, Some happen to Afghanistan, Libya etc..
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ok....I cannot deny that there could be a whole lot of truth to your statement...
Maybe America's finally getting humbled now...
But tell me why u seemed so hostile (if I may use this word) to Christianity?

ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

The media are the real problem, They only broadcast what they want the world to see and hear, I can bet my life 9/11 attack was planned by American and people in Government then....

American and world leaders created those terror and cannot be easy to curb anymore..

There have been peace in Iraq until George Bush order the invasion or Iraq and till today no peace in iraq, Some happen to Afghanistan, Libya etc..

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lady39:
Ok....I cannot deny that there could be a whole lot of truth to your statement...
Maybe America's finally getting humbled now...
But tell me why u seemed so hostile (if I may use this word) to Christianity?

Not what you think, 80% of my friends are Christian, Even my wife is a Christian..

I use to attend church with her once in while but i hate it when someone is painting my religion bad trying to promote theirs..
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Not what you think, 80% of my friends are Christian, Even my wife is a Christian..

I use to attend church with her once in while but i hate it when someone is painting my religion bad trying to promote theirs..

Oh ok....so that's what Christianity has done to Islam in your opinion? So u two married regardless of your religious beliefs? How does that work?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lady39:

Oh ok....so that's what Christianity has done to Islam in your opinion? So u two married regardless of your religious beliefs? How does that work?

because we are tolerance, I never hate anybody or religion, I am from the South a Yoruba man and we are not religion bigot or radical..

Like i said i have so many Christian friends, we eat and dine together..
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

because we are tolerance, I never hate anybody or religion, I am from the South a Yoruba man and we are not religion bigot or radical..

Like i said i have so many Christian friends, we eat and dine together..

Ok...well it's not necessarily intolerant, bigoted or fanatical to want a spouse who's in agreement with the one's beliefs. But that's good u have lots of Christian friends. I have some Muslim friends too. I just wanted to clarify what white supremacist groups really represent...which is not true Christianity. Glad I could get better clarification about this thread.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lady39:

Ok...well it's not necessarily intolerant, bigoted or fanatical to want a spouse who's in agreement with the one's beliefs. But that's good u have lots of Christian friends. I have some Muslim friends too. I just wanted to clarify what white supremacist groups really represent...which is not true Christianity. Glad I could get better clarification about this thread.

Well white Supremacist are Christian too or are they not?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Well white Supremacist are Christian too or are they not?

In their own minds based on their own interpretation of the scriptures.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lady39:

In their own minds based on their own interpretation of the scriptures.

Hmmmm i guess you don't want to admit they are Christian..

Well i take it you agree they are christian in their own mind and same applicable to Boko Haram, ISIS and other terrorist.

But you will hardly see Muslims blame the Supremacist evil acts on Christianity, But always Blame Boko haram, ISIS attacks on Islam..

Like this Morning Boko Haram attack a mosque in Borno State trying to kill Muslims praying early morning..
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Well it's not that I don't want to admit...it's that I can't admit something that goes directly against the scriptures. God does not show favoriticism towards one group as opposed to another...not for ANY reason or incite violence & death based on skin color. All are invited into His kingdom...all nations, kindreds & tongues.
As for whether Muslims blame or don't blame Christianity for what white supremacists do...well I can't speak to that cause I don't know.

ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Hmmmm i guess you don't want to admit they are Christian..

Well i take it you agree they are christian in their own mind and same applicable to Boko Haram, ISIS and other terrorist.

But you will hardly see Muslims blame the Supremacist evil acts on Christianity, But always Blame Boko haram, ISIS attacks on Islam..

Like this Morning Boko Haram attack a mosque in Borno State trying to kill Muslims praying early morning..
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lady39:
Well it's not that I don't want to admit...it's that I can't admit something that goes directly against the scriptures. God does not show favoriticism towards one group as opposed to another...not for ANY reason or incite violence & death based on skin color. All are invited into His kingdom...all nations, kindreds & tongues.
As for whether Muslims blame or don't blame Christianity for what white supremacists do...well I can't speak to that cause I don't know.

Well my post was just to let some people know we have radical in all religion but they blaming Islam for anything a Muslim commit..

Like If Non Muslim does something bad of kill someone they called it crime, But if a Muslim does something similar, They tag him terrorist..

A scholar say something about it in the image below..

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
That is true about colonization (which I think greatly contributed to a lot of Africa's modern-day problems)....done all in the name of religion....very unfortunate. But like u said..it's not "all" but "some" in each religion.
Well I must go.....but I've enjoyed the conversation. U have a wondeful evening.

ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Well my post was just to let some people know we have radical in all religion but they blaming Islam for anything a Muslim commit..

Like If Non Muslim does something bad of kill someone they called it crime, But if a Muslim does something similar, They tag him terrorist..

A scholar say something about it in the image below..
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lady39:
That is true about colonization (which I think greatly contributed to a lot of Africa's modern-day problems)....done all in the name of religion....very unfortunate. But like u said..it's not "all" but "some" in each religion.
Well I must go.....but I've enjoyed the conversation. U have a wondeful evening.

You too and have a lovely day.. I'll be visiting the states soon...
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You too and have a lovely day.. I'll be visiting the states soon...

Ok...have u ever been to the U.S. before...and which state are u gonna visit?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lady39:

Ok...have u ever been to the U.S. before...and which state are u gonna visit?

Never been to the states but i have friends in States...
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Never been to the states but i have friends in States...

Ok...u would probably like it...depending on which state or states u visit.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lady39:

Ok...u would probably like it...depending on which state or states u visit.

Sure i'll Be visiting NY, NJ and hopefully NV
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Sure i'll Be visiting NY, NJ and hopefully NV

Ok..i figured NY was gonna be what u said. There's a large populatin of Nigerians in NY, Washington D.C., Texas, Maryland,& Georgia to name a few.
Nevada is way west...very far from the East where you'll be.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:03am On Jan 27, 2017
Lady39:

Ok..i figured NY was gonna be what u said. There's a large populatin of Nigerians in NY, Washington D.C., Texas, Maryland,& Georgia to name a few.
Nevada is way west...very far from the East where you'll be.

Yes i know but i want to try see someone there, Though it's gonna be a surprise. Not staying more than 2 month though...
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Yes i know but i want to try see someone there, Though it's gonna be a surprise. Not staying more than 2 month though...

Ok...that should be nice. Well an early welcome to my country when u arrive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 / Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows / Why Do You Sleep In Church Even With The Loud Speakers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.