Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. (16486 Views)

When To Be Silent In 20 Situations / 4 Christian Terrorist Groups You Did Not Know About / Pastor Tony Rapu On Plastic Surgery: 'The Bible Is Silent About It' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Are u bin laden?

Maybe you think i am dumb as you, We know what we have been arguing about and your comment on that is leading to somewhere so i stop you before you get to that point..
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
APCmyheart:

Maybe you think i am dumb as you, We know what we have been arguing about and your comment on that is leading to somewhere so i stop you before you get to that point..

Ur brain misfired, or better still, your conscience has a spot for bin laden, obviously...
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Ur brain misfired, or better still, your conscience has a spot for bin laden, obviously...

LOL not at all, I only beat you to your game.. hahah
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL not at all, I only beat you to your game.. hahah

Mscheww...
Next, please
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Mscheww...
Next, please

LOL am equal to the task boy..
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL am equal to the task boy..

Please answer this question

Is it right to kill muslims who renounce Islam as it is done in Asia and Middle east?

Yes or No?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Ok since he answered no.
U keep the topic closed.
There is no where he ever identified as atheist.
Unless u have such

Dis is a proof frm one of ur ppl ooo.
http://www.christianpost.com/news/facebook-founder-mark-zuckerberg-is-no-longer-an-atheist-says-i-believe-religion-is-very-important-172561/

D linj above is christianpost.com

Abi u wud still deny ur ppl.
I wud giv u excerpts as usual
Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Is No Longer an Atheist, Says 'I believe Religion Is Very Important' By Leonardo BlairJan 4, 2017|6:50 PMAfter declaring he was an atheist at theageof 13, Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg revealed on Christmas Day that he is now a believer but hasn't specified hisnew found faith.

There r many more proofs from cnn,washingtonpost,foxnews,dailymail,guardian,metro
If u want me to paste d links i wud do so
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Please answer this question

Is it right to kill muslims who renounce Islam as it is done in Asia and Middle east?

Yes or No?
mr time waster hypocritus ignorantus, u still want to demonize wat is also found in ur bible.
go ahead, pot calling kettle black.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
ibtz:

mr time waster hypocritus ignorantus, u still want to demonize wat is also found in ur bible.
go ahead, pot calling kettle black.

Simple fellow,
Allow him to answer his question...
If ur not a terrorist, i dont know what u r hurrying to hide?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Simple fellow,
Allow him to answer his question...
If ur not a terrorist, i dont know what u r hurrying to hide?
why r my hidin , our discussions is out there for eribody to see
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Use your quora

i said u . i want u to show me proof dat d New Testament is d documented evidence of jesus preachings.if u cant , den dis case is closed. u av been bitten by ur hypocritic logic. Abi apcmyheart
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
ibtz:

Dis is a proof frm one of ur ppl ooo.
http://www.christianpost.com/news/facebook-founder-mark-zuckerberg-is-no-longer-an-atheist-says-i-believe-religion-is-very-important-172561/

D linj above is christianpost.com

Abi u wud still deny ur ppl.
I wud giv u excerpts as usual
Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Is No Longer an Atheist, Says 'I believe Religion Is Very Important' By Leonardo BlairJan 4, 2017|6:50 PMAfter declaring he was an atheist at theageof 13, Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg revealed on Christmas Day that he is now a believer but hasn't specified hisnew found faith.

There r many more proofs from cnn,washingtonpost,foxnews,dailymail,guardian,metro
If u want me to paste d links i wud do so

Please provide zuck confessing by himself or rest.

U keep thinking that once u say somebody is a Christian, i will side anything the person says?
Foul!
I am not like u who will do anything to support murderers.
I am a Christian, its the difference between both of us.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
ibtz:

why r my hidin , our discussions is out there for eribody to see

Allow him to answer his question.
Dont let desperation to overcome you
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Allow him to answer his question.
Dont let desperation to overcome you
u r scared.. u know i wud bring up ur bible verses.
just remember ur bible verse, wen u want to criticize sha
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Please provide zuck confessing by himself or rest.

U keep thinking that once u say somebody is a Christian, i will side anything the person says?
Foul!
I am not like u who will do anything to support murderers.
I am a Christian, its the difference between both of us.
it was on his fb profile, but he has removed it. Now.
u too provide evidence dat d New Testament is d documented preachings of jesus. shikeena
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
ibtz:
u r scared.. u know i wud bring up ur bible verses.
just remember ur bible verse, wen u want to criticize sha

Scared when i wasnt talking to you?
Are u from a bush?

Please leave here
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
ibtz:

it was on his fb profile, but he has removed it. Now.
u too provide evidence dat d New Testament is d documented preachings of jesus. shikeena

Give me the screenshots...or quiet
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Scared when i wasnt talking to you?
Are u from a bush?

Please leave here
pls rpeat dis, frustration, frustration grin
apcmyheart dont ansa him oo, i av a"ready ansad dat question since, and u showed him d evidence in his bible. he is just a tym waster dat brings past topics dat av been ansad wen he doesn't have anytin to sag again.

felix oo hypocritus ignorantus i hail thee. bruhhh cheesy
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
ibtz:

pls rpeat dis, frustration, frustration grin
apcmyheart dont ansa him oo, i av a"ready ansad dat question since, and u showed him d evidence in his bible. he is just a tym waster dat brings past topics dat av been ansad wen he doesn't have anytin to sag again.

felix oo hypocritus ignorantus i hail thee. bruhhh cheesy

Very Silly.
What nursery kids wont do...
lipsrsealed
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Give me the screenshots...or quiet
i am still repeating dis, PLS SHOW US EVIDENCE DAT THE NEW TESTAMENT IS D DOCUMENTED PREACHING OF JESUS CHRIST. IF U CANT, CASE CLOSED,

APCMYHEART TAKE NOTE, IF HE CANT PROVIDE D EVIDENCE DONT ANSA HIM AGAIN. HE IS AN IGNORANT TYM WASTER
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
ibtz:

i am still repeating dis, PLS SHOW US EVIDENCE DAT THE NEW TESTAMENT IS D DOCUMENTED PREACHING OF JESUS CHRIST. IF U CANT, CASE CLOSED,

APCMYHEART TAKE NOTE, IF HE CANT PROVIDE D EVIDENCE DONT ANSA HIM AGAIN. HE IS AN IGNORANT TYM WASTER

Does this answer your lie ?

Please use your google, even muslim debaters believe the new testament is true....
Stop fooling yourself

Give me Zuckerberg screenshot or silence
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Please use your google, even muslim debaters believe the new testament is true....
Stop fooling yourself

lol. u stil cant because u dont know,
sing dat song again for me. frustration, frustration grin bruhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ibtz: 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Stop fooling yourself

show me nw mr mannnnnn grin
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
ibtz:

show me nw mr mannnnnn grin

If i show u, will u shut up?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
APCmyheart:

Sure would love to cos i will love for us to educate each about the doctrine of Christianity that was not preach in churches..

Hi APCmyheart,
Haven't forgotten about u...will catch up with u soon.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lady39:

Hi APCmyheart,
Haven't forgotten about u...will catch up with u soon.

Okay just let me know when so i will be here..
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
APCmyheart:

Okay just let me know when so i will be here..

Well I'm 7 hours behind Nigeria...so let's try Wednesday around 9:30 A..M (my time) which would be around 4:30 P.M. (your time). I'm having to multi-task...& I can't do a long debate like u guys tend to do...but I'll try to have a decent discussion with u ok?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lady39:

Well I'm 7 hours behind Nigeria...so let's try Wednesday around 9:30 A..M (my time) which would be around 4:30 P.M. (your time). I'm having to multi-task...& I can't do a long debate like u guys tend to do...but I'll try to have a decent discussion with u ok?

okay till then have a lovely day..
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by plappville(f): 12:33am On Jan 24, 2017
ibtz:

Nonsense!!!
A Factual reply to the "Boko Haram" Nonsense!

BOKO HARAM VS RELIGION OF ISLAM

1. The Boko Haram kidnapp girls and force them to change their religion.
While
Islam says: “Let there be no compulsion in religion.....” (Qur’an 2:256)

2. The Boko Haram have forcefully married off girls.
While
Islam says: ".....Do not inherit women against their will....." (Qur’an 4:19)

3. The Boko Haram are aggressive towards those who do not follow their beliefs.
While
Islam says: “IF IT HAD BEEN YOUR LORD’S WILL, all of the people on Earth would have believed [in one religion]….” (Quran 10:99)

4. The Boko Haram have murdered thousands of Muslims and Christians alike in cold blood.
While
Islam says: “….If any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people...” (Quran 5:32)

5. The Boko Haram use the cover of Islam to commit their mayhem and claim they are doing ALLAH'S work or JIHAD (HOLY WAR).
While
Islam says: “…… BUT DO NOT TRANSGRESS LIMITS; FOR GOD LOVES NOT TRANSGRESSORS.” (Qur’an 2:190)"

6. The Boko Haram believe once you are not with them you are an enemy to them.
While
Islam says: “O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other)......” (Quran 49:13)

7. The Boko Haram have unleashed tyranny and indecency in the land.
While
Islam says: “God commands justice and doing good and giving to relatives. And He forbids indecency and doing wrong and tyranny....” (Quran 16:90)

Finally, upon all their false claims it is clear to see that Boko Haram do not represent Islam in any way because, they are acting against Islam.

Keep fooling yourself. Maybe the quran boko haram qoute from os not dsame you have. Alla.h has always been dr.un.k on something each time he givrs Muh.amma.d revelations cheesy
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
APCmyheart:

okay till then have a lovely day..

Hi Sir....
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lady39:

Hi Sir....

Hello sorry this is me, My moniker was ban last night for no reason but thank God i have different monikers cos of things like that... How's your day going?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Hello sorry this is me, My moniker was ban last night for no reason but thank God i have different monikers cos of things like that... How's your day going?

Oh hi...doing well. Sorry about the ban thing. It happened to me once (for no reason) but I emailed the mod & was able to get back on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

MFM POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS JUNE 2017 SERMON / 8 Repentant Militants & Kidnappers Become Pastors At OPM / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.