Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) (51594 Views)

I Just Bought This Dog On Sunday And I Dont Know It Breed Or What To Feed Her / Nigerian Girl Caught French Kissing Her Dog On Cam / 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by Kolababe: 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
According to a blog reader who sent this in, this happened at Sapade along Lagos-Ibadan Express way. A tenant moved into the building with his dog just two weeks ago. The landlord told the tenant that dogs were not allowed in his compound and told the tenant he should keep his dog within his rented apartment which as you all know is not possible.

The tenant and the landlord argued about this for days and when he returned from work yesterday, he found his dog hanging from the building's ceiling. It was dead. Other tenants testified seeing the landlord around the dog owners apartment earlier in the day but who do you report something like this to? Sad!

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/see-what-lagos-landlord-did-to-his.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by Kolababe: 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by decatalyst(m): 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
I beg make I laugh first grin grin

The dog must be a terrific bully for the landlord to treat it this way.

But all the same, it animal cruelty and it should be condemned and the landlord arrested and penalized.

The picture funny die grin grin

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by hyfr(m): 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
Very funny but this is wickedness. In a sane country the landlord would be jailed. If he had given the dog poison or any other easy means of death, it would have been better. But using a ladder to hang the dog on the roof,is heartlessness. The tenant must be careful,i won't be surprised if the landlord fights him at the slighest chance

18 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by asumo12: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
she she dead?

I trust my Bruno!

cry

That dog mumu sha

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by Chukwuemeka007(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
cry Not cool at all. why kill the poor animal in such manner?

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by wunmi590(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
If its true, Tha man needs to be hanged, also to know how it feels to loose a pet.

But at the same time, the tenant is also at fault, you have been warned not to bring dog to the compound, why don't you get another house.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by kaybestt(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
poor thing ....... if u are here and u are from calabar ........... WHA YA SAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by HtwoOw: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
hang landlord or his first born

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hmm
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by Udehpaschal1(m): 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
Chisos
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by mccoy47(m): 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
Good!
Why should u own a dog as a tenant with oda neighbors! angry

38 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by AgentOfAllah: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
It is not clear why people are laughing! This is very cruel and disgusting!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by Daniel058(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
WATCH TRIBALISTS TRANSLATE THIS TOPIC TO
A YORUBA LANDLORD hanged his IGBO tenant's DOG

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by toluwalopsy(f): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
All I can do is nothing but laugh out loudly. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by okooloyun1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
He should have sold it to Calabar people for some change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by TANKDESTROYER(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
why na
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Otuocha!
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by nerilove(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
If for abroad the landlord must be sued to court and he'll pay heavily. The dog is a domestic animal and is harmless

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by thunderbabs: 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Murder is the case.....That landlord is brutal.

Murder is the case

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by ZoneBslayer(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
maybe na the dog dey counter am for night when e wan chop tenants winch grin

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by emerged01(m): 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
U No get house but u get dog. Nonsense!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by mccoy47(m): 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
The tenant is even lucky the landlord is not a calabar man!
He (landlord) would have invited him for pepper soup delicacy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by AntiWailer: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
This is sad.

No human right not to talk of animal right.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by princeade86(m): 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
mumu dog
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by biuty20: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
what a wicked landlord!!!! he should report him joor

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by sirwilson(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by hideraoluwa(f): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
But wait o....how did he hang the dog? This is so funny.
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by Bigjagga(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lol
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by Coyotejack(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
Now that is just animal cruelty, he should be whipped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by BabaSaint: 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin grin grin the guy should sue d landlord for emotional trauma nd animal cruelty
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by seundp(m): 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
L ;DL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe / Double Celebrations As My Dog Gives Birth Today! / Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.