Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM (50966 Views)

Mmm Crashed Again Frozen 2017 mavro / Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by XVIER(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
The mistake was frozen of account December. The truth is people were still PHing even at December and people still have trust in them. The media were speculating that they will crash December and that was the same December they had to frozen account. If you remember a betting site placed an odd of 1.70 that MMM will crash December. Many people bet on it that it won't crash. The owner of the betting site made a lot of money from it. My money 100k+ is in MMM too. But have moved on since December after I saw my account is frozen. MMM is just trying their luck to revive the system. Yes some will get their money if it's not much. But believe me it's a matter of weeks MMM will fold up, and pls if your money is in the system do not PH, be wise.

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiii
And my pastor warned me ooooo
Wia wud sum1 start from now.
Just confused

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by XVIER(m): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
habby51:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiii
And my pastor warned me ooooo
Wia wud sum1 start from now.
Just confused
bro try to move on, if MMM paid fine if it didn't pay, bro remember you already moved on.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by nmreports: 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
That was the day it crashed and I hope everyone listens.

Note:

1. The guiders are the only ones that can sustain MMM.
2. If you wish to continue use spare money only.
3. For me, MMM died Dec 12 the moment they froze.
4. When it comes to money, what matters is trust and the trust is gone.

Here is the only way MMM can ever be sustained: http://www.hrtechnique.com/2017/01/should-i-provide-help-on-mmm.html

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by zamirikpo(m): 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
exactly........that was a very foolish move, all this limits would have been introduced instead of freezing accounts......imagine a bank closing for a month.....that would be the end of that bank forever

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by emmayayodeji(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
I troll mavrodians for a living grin

Awfar original ropes dey ohh
Tokunbo ropes dey
Even chinko rope dey

U no wan stress ursef go bush hang Ur self? We get rope wey follow tree come. Ready made grin

*Modified*

And we were warning them

they were saying is it not my money

u see ur lives??

204 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Bigajeff(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
Shey one cannot play with you by freezing you guys account abi? so we have decided that if you don't PH your GH kolewerk- Sir MMM

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
The media will contribute to the number of suicides due to MMM.

Enough already.

20 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Boscojugunu(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
I pray it doesn't return

17 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by ephi123(f): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
MMM again! We've had enough abeg. Let those affected lick their wounds in peace.

16 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by SpecialStar(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
h
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by whisper88(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
"Move on" just a phrase but quite a difficult action. Trying to get past it, but mehn if only I could get back just the amount I PHed. Quite painful I must say cry

9 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by barackodam: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by mmb(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
You have been warned grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by seunoni34(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
XVIER:
The mistake was frozen of account December. The truth is people were still PHing even at December and people still have trust in them. The media were speculating that they will crash December and that was the same December they had to frozen account. If you remember a betting site placed an odd of 1.70 that MMM will crash December. Many people bet on it that it won't crash. The owner of the betting site made a lot of money from it. My money 100k+ is in MMM too. But have moved on since December after I saw my account is frozen. MMM is just trying their luck to revive the system. Yes some will get their money if it's not much. But believe me it's a matter of weeks MMM will fold up, and pls if your money is in the system do not PH, be wise.
True.
The same scenario they were trying to avoid is happening now ,they froze all accounts to prevent people from GHing all at once , now here we are in January everybody wants to GH at once. if they'd limited withdrawals to a certain amount in December (like they're doing now) people wont have left the system. I very much doubt the hope of any revival , even though I have my cash in it , I've zeroed my mind since dec.

29 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by vadeonly(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nairaland Fp and MMM be like hmmmmmmn

3 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by brunofarad(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
Exactly what I said in December

The crash will be as a result of everybody rushing to gh in January

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by joliyp(f): 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
african politics is just too backward no wonder the white man sold fake captialism to us
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by UnknownT: 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
A colleague that PH #2million middle of last month. Guy you are right, I know some ppersons would have PH that December to GH on January knowing how long this month is.

5 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by LeSulk(m): 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
Those who are supporting MMM have been brainwashed by their pastors who introduced them into the scam.

20 Likes 1 Share

It is all over guys, i hope you all used your spare money sha?

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by adedayourt(m): 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
It's was a scheme dat was heading for colossal failure from the strt and every investor in it knows that but was blindfolded by greed.

It's like a well arrange cards into a castle, ones u remove a card d whoke castke come crashing dwn.

The panic created in Dec was a wrong card withdrawal from d castle nd it's coming dwn faster dan anticipated.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by lovat(m): 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
MMM has gone

MMM members here remind me of APC members during and after the elections with their support for buhari grin

When MMM CRASHED in December, mavrodians were like
We believe in Jan14th when MMM is coming back stronger

When Buhari was sworn in and there was eye service approach to things, APC supporters were like

Sai Baba, this is body language in action

Today both of them are Like

24 Likes 1 Share

No. The mistake was getting involved in a ponzi scheme.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by DonCortino: 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
Seun dey like this kain thread of MMM bashing eh!!

Op speak for yourself. People still have trust in the system its lairs like you that create the mistrust. I knw people that were paid yesterday and today.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by fmlala: 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
mmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmm

Buhari vs mmmmm
angry...lol, you call a well taught out plan a mistake? Una never ready grin

8 Likes

So, they should not have froze?

But your god Mavrodi said it was so that things could get better.

Better meet Sergey for Moscow .....maybe him go PH for you

7 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by SUPOL(m): 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
Simple Arithmetic

7 Likes

Re: The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
XVIER:

Very sound article. WELDONE and God bless.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) / The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.