Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,546 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

Paid Job: A Magento 2.0 Plugin Developer Is Required For A Quick Job [Closed] - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Paid Job: A Magento 2.0 Plugin Developer Is Required For A Quick Job [Closed] (3274 Views)

10 Ways To Get High Paid Job In Tech Companies, No 8 May Shock You / Why You Need A Magento Mobile App? / Is There Any Programmer Here Who Can Do This? Paid Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paid Job: A Magento 2.0 Plugin Developer Is Required For A Quick Job [Closed] by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
I have only received one contact so far, the year is moving very fast, and projects are coming in. For everyone that submits their portfolio to me, you can be rest assured that there is 99% chance that you will get something to do in the next couple of weeks to a month.
However, I want you guys to be honest about what you can do - so that we do not have issues.
Re: Paid Job: A Magento 2.0 Plugin Developer Is Required For A Quick Job [Closed] by talk2hb1(m): 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
Just some moment Bozz!!!
Re: Paid Job: A Magento 2.0 Plugin Developer Is Required For A Quick Job [Closed] by talk2hb1(m): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
Mail Sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Paid Job: A Magento 2.0 Plugin Developer Is Required For A Quick Job [Closed] by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
^^^your style of profile is the best way to write it, maybe you might want to enlighten the others a bit on how to do the scoring. It provides a very good insight.
Re: Paid Job: A Magento 2.0 Plugin Developer Is Required For A Quick Job [Closed] by talk2hb1(m): 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Paid Job: A Magento 2.0 Plugin Developer Is Required For A Quick Job [Closed] by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ah well. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Paid Job: A Magento 2.0 Plugin Developer Is Required For A Quick Job [Closed] by LordGuru1: 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
pcguru1:

1. Go for Dev conference and meetings e.g forloop/cchub and others
2. The fastest way is write a lot of blogs on small projects and complicated things, trust me alot of people will come across your blog
3. Join a community Google Lagos GDG or even via meetup
4. Follow Developers on tweet and maintain a good relationship with them even iirc,facebook and others, trust me when jobs come you will be in mind
5. Contirbute to an open source project this will expose you, i contributed to Processwire to import WordPress Comments to the cms and it was mentioned on their site and even ImpressPages i wrote a tutorial for them which people still send me mail on to ask questions.

Once you do this, you will start to be on people's radar, please anytime you do this, blog about it and spread everywhere. all the best bro.

Note: Focus on the skills you are good at

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nairaland Tech Guru's Truly Wicked / The Future In Software Development / 10 Of The Best Programming Fonts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.