Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors (35429 Views)

Xenophobia :Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerians To Stop Visiting South Africa Says They / Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React / Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by tobidipity(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
brainy4oli:
As much as I am a believer, and I strive to know God more, I must say many of our pastors and bishops have added some "brainwashing" to their preachings. Some do this deliberately to enrich themselves. Others may not do it with such intent, but however end up with sweetening messages that gives the members a perhaps wrong understanding of life and religious practices, and the pastors end up drenching the members while they get richer. I think these are the pastors that will tell God on the last day, "I cast demons in your name", and God will answer, "depart from me, I know you not."

I feel if Jesus was to come now physically to many of our popular churches, he will do the same thing he did in the bible when he went to the synagogue. He would destroy the settings/organisation of the church and He would say, "You have made my house a den of thieves".

Many professed men of God actually don't have, or have lost understanding of life/God and what God really wants of his children, us. Also we Christians are lazy to try and know God more and understand life ourselves. We have resolved that the only way to know God is through these men of God, and through their churches, being a regular church goer, or by being a worker (when these are just social activities that will not save your soul when the wind of life blows), or doing religious practices such as paying tithe and offering, etc.
We "Christians" have to decide to be free from the shackles of our spiritual leaders who have made many so "weak" spiritually with a poor understanding of life and how God really works. Our spiritual leaders have made us so dependent on their churches and on their pronouncement of blessings, which we all gladly claim! They tell us they are under the unction of the Spirit. Well, they may be; or they may not, and think that they are. But I must say, the Holy Spirit is not limited to only the men of God. God has given everyone the ability to prophesy over your own life and it will be well.

Summarily, I will say Christians have been deceived. Even the bible says, "The very elect shall be deceived the last days". Open your eyes believers. God has given you that power of reasoning. That is why you are a human, made in the image of God. Use your brain God gave you. You don't need spiritual eyes to discern certain things. You don't become a sinner when you decide not to be brainwashed anymore, like I have. God still loves me and protects me, because I love Him more than anything.

In my times of trials, church failed me, preachings of my pastors failed me, my work unit in church and my so called faith-based religious practices failed me, but God never failed. He always comforted me and he still does, giving me the will and hope to continue living.

Know God on a personal level, trust Him, worship Him whether in good or bad times. We must stop being spiritual slaves, when we have access to God directly.

God bless you bro. They will refuse to hear the truth noni. They will remain gullible noni
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by sirlop(m): 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
felixomor:
Freeze is ignorant.
Doez he know the wealth and power that the pope controls?
But he still chooses to remain humble. He still travels with Alitalia and has no private jet.
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by ogorwyne(f): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
SmellingAnus:
you didn't reply my mention dear
Hi , how are you doing
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by sirlop(m): 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
zelubunka:
How could yahoo pastors learn from yahoo pope. Same pope that backs all kind of anti-Christ agenda. I choose
the worse pastor over him
Baby
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by davoski87: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
noetic5:
See what he shared on his IG page and wrote;

I love Pope Francis.... He is the most amazing person ever! He loves the poor and doesn't pick their pockets like our Daddy GOs.. He doesn't hate the Muslims, neither does he preach for nations to divide.... Nigerian Yahoo boy pastors, please learn from this awesome person.....

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BPZyOS_lrH2/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

Freeze should calm down
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by deelobe: 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
This unfortunate European has verbal diarrhoea. No wonder your marriage failed. He can talk for Africa. One calamity that keep him quiet will soon befall him. He is beginning to sound like a cracked record
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
delishpot:

If you knew how many wars these popes have supported, you will not be decieved about what they say when people are listening. Do you think the pope flies public liners? Do you think they font get treated like Demi gods too? Do you know that the Pope dines and wines with world leaders? The Pope does his own runs underground. The Catholic church helped an lot of guilty Germans escape punishment after the war by smuggling them to safety. , the church helps to launder money, the church hides pedos and the church Aka Pope, benefits from corrupt world leaders.
None is innocent in this game.

Can u back all these accusations with tangible proofs?
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by felixomor: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
sirlop:

But he still chooses to remain humble. He still travels with Alitalia and has no private jet.

Have all the popes been flying the same plane like this one?
Please lets not go into all that.
because if we start digging now, all u would do is to start defending.

Read my other comments on this thread to know what i was driving at.
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Genea(f): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
mhisbliss:
lol sorry I'm not interested in azonto babes grin
lolx, like u didn't audition for d role
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by SmellingAnus(m): 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by delishpot: 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
Dilish007:

Can u back all these accusations with tangible proofs?

I should marry a wife for you, then buy you a bed and provide ky jelly for you to fvck her ba? Some Nigerians are damn to lazy to investigate anything. How can you people progress with this kind of mentality abeg? Even with Google?
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by delishpot: 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
felixomor:
Freeze is ignorant.
Doez he know the wealth and power that the pope controls?

Abeg gnore some Nigerians. They are very gullible lot. They do not read, they do not search for information, they do nothing beyond soccer, movies and series and lots of music, sex and dance. I am dissapointed but what can I do
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by delishpot: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
Handsomecole:
Who asked for ur preaching?? #ProudlyCatholic

Did I ask you to leave your church?
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by eikenberry(m): 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
Am sure if it where some people you'll hear studs like,talk to me papa,daddy,tell them daddy,am hearing you sir,my papa...say no to idolizing indomie pastors.
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by AlanSugar(m): 12:04am On Jan 19, 2017
Ahamziho1:
daddy freez God will humble you and you will know that God rules over men before seven days

Story! Is he against God or against those men of money who steal in the name of God?
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by APCmyheart(m): 1:49am On Jan 19, 2017
Ahamziho1:
daddy freez God will humble you and you will know that God rules over men before seven days

And the pope was wrong?
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by mhisbliss(f): 9:30am On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
lolx, like u didn't audition for d role
hahahhahaaahhaha why would i
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by sirlop(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2017
felixomor:

Have all the popes been flying the same plane like this one?
Please lets not go into all that.
because if we start digging now, all u would do is to start defending.

Read my other comments on this thread to know what i was driving at.
what do you know??
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by felixomor: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2017
sirlop:

what do you know??

Obviously, i know what u dont know
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Genea(f): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2017
mhisbliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha why would i
with ur stature and dancing skills, u go be lead actress.. wink wink
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by mhisbliss(f): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
with ur stature and dancing skills, u go be lead actress.. wink wink
hahahhahaaahhaha I'd rather be an extra in a Hollywood movie
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Genea(f): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2017
mhisbliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha I'd rather be an extra in a Hollywood movie
Lawlahdey oya please epp us with Steven Spielberg's number?? We is tired with Naija Nolly... Oya she kia kia cheesy cheesy
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by mhisbliss(f): 10:31am On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
Lawlahdey oya please epp us with Steven Spielberg's number?? We is tired with Naija Nolly... Oya she kia kia cheesy cheesy
we have to be in America first
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Blonchilli(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2017
Ahamziho1:
So he will be humbled or as interpreted humiliated for being objective undecided
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Genea(f): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2017
mhisbliss:
we have to be in America first
u want to sleep on d road abi undecided, shey we will not get d job first so dah dey will pay for accommodation and feeding wink.. Bia lemme do my job, I yam d manager...
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by vatiqan(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[s][/s] Freeze or freezer, you deserve to be flogged to reset your leaking mouth tongue

Nop!, its you that deserve the flogging. You condemned him without giving your reason. Olodo!
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by AngelicBeing: 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
[s][s]
vatiqan:

Nop!, its you that deserve the flogging. You condemned him without giving your reason. Olodo!
[/s][/s] sad

1 Share

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by mhisbliss(f): 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
u want to sleep on d road abi undecided, shey we will not get d job first so dah dey will pay for accommodation and feeding wink.. Bia lemme do my job, I yam d manager...
hahahhahaaahhaha if you enter US its smooth sail from then on
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Genea(f): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
mhisbliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha if you enter US its smooth sail from then on
I see, okay oo... Let's use sahara desert.. Abi u get visa?
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by mhisbliss(f): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
I see, okay oo... Let's use sahara desert.. Abi u get visa?
hahahhahaaahhaha i prefer visa o
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Genea(f): 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
mhisbliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha i prefer visa o
The queue long die.. Beside uncle trump no go gree... Enter canoe fast fast, collect paddle make we take am cross Mediterranean sea.. That one is also good... wink cool
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by mhisbliss(f): 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
The queue long die.. Beside uncle trump no go gree... Enter canoe fast fast, collect paddle make we take am cross Mediterranean sea.. That one is also good... wink cool
why dont we stoaway on a ship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey’s Wife, Sarah, Reveals Why She Frowns In The Morning / Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch / Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.