Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,525 members, 7,854,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike (29475 Views)

Obi Of Onitsha Commissions Dualised Sani Abacha Road Constructed By Wike(pics) / Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife / Federal High Court Complex Port-Harcourt, Built By Wike Ready For Commissioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike by Emassive(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
What happened to suppose DSP police killer in that rerun. It seems his case is been dismissed since he wasn't sent by Wike if not by now we will be hearing it all over the media
Re: Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike by potent5(m): 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
So after several months of the alleged bribery, the INEC officials just packaged the money and waited for it to be 'recovered' in this recession abi? They nor get wettin dem go use money do. Abi the money too plenty they couldn't finish it?
Re: Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike by egoldman(m): 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
sdindan:
So the monies are still intact.

Abi all of them the live together?

My Brother , this kind thing taya me , since how many days now after the election , the finally remembered them and after arresting them , they still got all the money abi ? let them kwontinu

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike by tete7000(m): 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
Why should I believe Sahara reporter when its corruption allegation against Aisha Buhari was rebuffed by the office of the wife of the president and some other apc organs? If it is incredible in one, how can its credibility in others be accepted?
Re: Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike by orunto27: 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
Trumped charge to weaken Wike before Wike/Fayiose or Wike/Mimiko become President in 2019.
Re: Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike by maduks4u1: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
Indeed things are not normal in this place called Nigeria. Why would the Nigerian police be making a carricature of itself again and again? The police has completely, without reservations eroded every confidence the citizens might have had in it. This is indeed the shame of a "nation". The police has established itself as the barometer for measuring corruption in Nigeria.
Re: Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike by pedo360: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nigerians are funny. when police said it was some of Sahara reporters that called them first every body labelled them liars. now they are claiming to have arrested I.N.E.C officials bribed by Wike the same folks believe them double standard Nigerians
Re: Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike by aku626(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
Who would believe this news? So we are to believe that only wike bribed?
Re: Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike by APCmyheart(m): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Leave Wike alone. Apart from him and Fayose, no other Governor is standing up to this government. Be it for the interest of the citizenry or not.

All those silly fuc%÷s quoting me, I have a right to my opinion. Deal with it. You can't shut me up. I will say it again - LEAVE WIKE ALONE!! angry

You better shut up, We all listen to the phone conversation between Wike and the INEC official and also between Wike and Fayose..

So because they are standing against FG they are free to break the law?
Re: Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike by APCmyheart(m): 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
frenchwine:
Buhari police Force, na only Wike bribe na. First it was dismissal of his orderlies, now this. The way that Rivers election pain APC ehn, it's better imagined than experienced. Issorai , bitter losers.

You can continue wailing, You think are daft like you, After the phone conversation you think Police won't proceed with serious investigation?
Re: Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike by APCmyheart(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
Idiot Sowore trying to curry favour from his former pay-masters.

Stupid fool!

The next time again they will arrest you, it will end in kirikiri prisons. Mumu

Shut up jor enemy of the Nation.
Re: Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike by APCmyheart(m): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
voicelez:
As far as it is coming for sahara reporter, I don't believe

Nobody ask you to believe now, But i know you can't do nothing to safe them..
Re: Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike by APCmyheart(m): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
sdindan:

THat was why we have intelligent officers, You never see where they arrest one Armed robber for Lagos and arrest the other for Kano before?
Re: Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike by APCmyheart(m): 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
gurunlocker:
Lol... they will never arrest anyone attach to APC rigging

If you have evidence against them bring it forward..
Re: Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike by ripbubu: 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Leave Wike alone. Apart from him and Fayose, no other Governor is standing up to this government. Be it for the interest of the citizenry or not.

All those silly fuc%÷s quoting me, I have a right to my opinion. Deal with it. You can't shut me up. I will say it again - LEAVE WIKE ALONE!! angry
Re: Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike by ripbubu: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
vani86:
Both sides bribed, if this is true, wike bribed better and got the results he wanted.

APC should go and sleep. They should bribe better next time. Anyone that think election in naija is free and fair, his ancestors are doing him strong thing
Re: Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike by Daplux4: 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
sdindan:

my dear I wonder, this administration is fooling it self thinking we bought the rubbish
Re: Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike by prof12(m): 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
buchilino:

UR D ONE DAT SEEMS 2 HAVE A PROBLEM.

Your brain needs formatting grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike by Okanokan(m): 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
Was the monies named PDP. Rubbish!
Re: Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike by sdindan: 6:59am On Jan 19, 2017
APCmyheart:

THat was why we have intelligent officers, You never see where they arrest one Armed robber for Lagos and arrest the other for Kano before?

Yes intelligent officers like the one that bombed IDP.
Re: Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike by buchilino(m): 7:19am On Jan 19, 2017
prof12:

Your brain needs formatting grin grin
EVEN WEN DEY PUT WATER IN UR EYES, U STILL CAN'T C CLEARLY.
Re: Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike by ejisun53(m): 7:38am On Jan 19, 2017
People will continue to live in abject poverty for as long as they continue celebrating bad leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$43.4m: Osinbajo Panel Compiles List Of Invitees / Kogi: Dino Melaye Rejects PDP Campaign Council Chairmanship Offer. / Ndume: Why Buhari Can’t Appoint New Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.