Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria (45583 Views)

Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers / Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? / Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by Olumyyde(m): 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
MhizValentina12:
op sorry to say but these your list is incomplete without jos
Do you know that it's only in Jos that you can get a big basket of tomatoes for #1000(i guess you have had of Tomato jos... lol
Do you know that it's only in jos that a very big sack of onions goes for #3000
Do you know that it's only in jos that a plate of food goes for even#200
Do you that it's only in jos that you can buy a bag filled with salad things even CUCUMBER with as low #1000
Do you know that a custard bucket filled with Irish is sold for at maximum #450
Do you know that in Jos a very nice n classic Self contain goes for 150k ...u can even get a very big shop in a plaza for that amount self

Seriously those who Schooled, served or have ever been to jos can attest to all I just said.... #JoStified...

I stay in a room n parlor self-contained apartment in jos, all tiled, for 80k. Guess I was fortunate.
Re: 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by freshkik(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Jokerman:

Huh.... I don't think you have visited Ilorin, Aba, Sapele to call them towns....

Towns are Okada, Badagry, Ogbomoso, Ifo, etc
I don't know bout the rest tho, but i stayed in sapele b4, & that guy is right, sapele is just a town...as for Ada n ilorin, i don't know
Re: 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by freshkik(m): 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
lielbree:
PORTHARCOURT grin
cheesy cheesy lol
Re: 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by lokoloko84(m): 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
omokab:
it depends on the area. But you can plan for 60-70k in a better area.
Like which area(s)?
Thanks.
Re: 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by Abass07(m): 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
how is Ibadan a city and Oshogbo a town?
what is this one saying? Hope you are not comparing ibadan and osogbo
Re: 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by omokab: 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
lokoloko84:
Like which area(s)?
Thanks.
you can get around idii ape-general gas - akobo even mokola eleyele axis depending on what you are looking for.
Re: 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by lokoloko84(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
omokab:
you can get around idii ape-general gas - akobo even mokola eleyele axis depending on what you are looking for.
Thanks
Re: 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by freshkik(m): 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
tolajay:
Cheaper rent? N300k for a 3 beder in Lagos?

I hope it's not one of those lowland parts of the state.

I think you can get that or a little more than that in some areas in masha, surulere... n some new areas like, buknor estate, jaknde gate (mainland)....houses are new n beautiful, n i think its still around that price
Re: 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by Macmoni(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Kaduna should b d 1st here oo
Re: 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
stinechykee:
Afonja keep on deceiving yourself because the last thing your coward tribe is travel inatead you Yoruba will remain in that una brown roof region.Come to Onitsha and see how develop it is and it can even be compete with your Lagos all Afonjas claim as their state
I did not understand all these, please write in English and take things easy okay. I will be expecting from you.
Re: 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by Kfed4ril(m): 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
Thistles:

There are a few factors considered in writing this, so you may not be totally correct.

What are the few factors?
I schooled in owerri and I can't confidently tell you that this list is trash because apart from house rent owerri is more expensive than Abuja self.
If you think otherwise we can argue it out
Re: 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
stinechykee:
Afonja keep on deceiving yourself because the last thing your coward tribe is travel inatead you Yoruba will remain in that una brown roof region
Wait.... next time instead of quoting me twice and be saying same thing with additional statements, click modify on your first post then you will add more words.
***********************************-**-

Dont be seeing everything from tribalism glass. You all have this feelings "they hate us", nobody hates you but stop playing the victim.
Honestly,if you have been to Ibadan/ Ilorin you will agree with me you can feed once and well with 100 naira even now.

Why are you so fast to atrack me when I said Owerri is not cheap because I served there in 2009/2010. As at then #10 was useless. I use #70 to take a cup of garri

a cup of garri #20
sugar 3 cube #20. the sugar will not show in the garri. Our seller friend will help us add #10 own join.
groundnut #20

Now who is right? Stop attacking everybody as if they hate you. I will never hate any tribe.

1 Like

Re: 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by lereinter(m): 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
250000 a 3 bedroom flat in ibadan is not exclusive
maybe in moniya apete and such semi urban area
Re: 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by Adonis3: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
shizzy7:
It is a lie.. .
Stop exaggerating.

Lol.. I actually expected something like this

I know it's not everywhere but the room my friend stays at ransome kuti actually goes for 500gz

No jokes

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by shizzy7(f): 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
Adonis3:

Lol.. I actually expected something like this

I know it's not everywhere but the room my friend stays at ransome kuti actually goes for 500gz

No jokes

#Adonis3HasSpoken
A room?? ? I know where ransom Kuti is, the type of houses around there and I've an idea of the average rent there.

A room, even a self con is NOT up to half a million. Your friend is lying abeg.
Re: 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by TaiwoChris(m): 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ilorin is a very cheap city to live.. compared to other states i've been osogbo should follow...i dont even think south south state should be included..benin and asaba are quite expensive
Re: 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by tolajay: 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
Not sure sir/ma.

Take a drive through OLX's or Jiji's house rent section and confirm my position.

Quite sure you won't get such a deal even in Mushin (the moderately sane areas).

freshkik:

I think you can get that or a little more than that in some areas in masha, surulere... n some new areas like, buknor estate, jaknde gate (mainland)....houses are new n beautiful, n i think its still around that price
Re: 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by klevotino: 12:07am On Feb 12, 2017
aprokomania:

lol
come to Benin, 3 bedroom flat is not more than 150,000
can u help get house in benin boss, if i can see for 120k, 2 or 3bedroom thanks
Re: 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by aprokomania(m): 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
klevotino:
can u help get house in benin boss, if i can see for 120k, 2 or 3bedroom thanks
08137012581 WhatsApp
Re: 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by klevotino: 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
aprokomania:
08137012581 WhatsApp
ok
Re: 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by Thistles: 11:14am On Feb 20, 2017
tolajay:
Not sure sir/ma.

Take a drive through OLX's or Jiji's house rent section and confirm my position.

Quite sure you won't get such a deal even in Mushin (the moderately sane areas).

You can get affordable apartments for rent anywhere in Lagos on
https://www.tolet.com.ng/property-for-rent/lagos?utm_source=naraland&utm_campaign=nairaland20_02_2017&utm_medium=blog

The best real estate online platform in Nigeria
Re: 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by AKINSULU: 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
T
Re: 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by goldedprince: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2017
Adonis3:
shocked shocked

3 bedroom gini??

When one chikilin room for yaba dey go for 500k

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Stop over exaggerating
Re: 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria by DeehoneyHomes(f): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
Thanks to our investors that visited site today

Kindly visit us today and you will be pleased

Our office is open for business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School / Eko Atlantic Growth Continues / Five School Children Rescued From Collapsed Building In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.