Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

My Journey Back To Lagos, The Story - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Journey Back To Lagos, The Story (459 Views)

Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres / The Journey Back To Normalcy-Pastor E.A Adeboye / Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey Back To Lagos, The Story by Earthkumy(m): 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
As many hands that will type amen, they will surely receive their own miracles in Jesus name

My visit to Lagos was big success, the first day a Muslim girl accepted Jesus Christ, before the ending of my two months stay in Lagos total of three Muslims accepted Jesus. Praise the Lord!
Three notable miracles took place.
1) The wife of my Lagos host came back from work and shared a story of one Chinaza whom underwent 4 major operations after she delivered a babe and was still in the theater, because her situation was bad. Before then God had already told me about one Chinaza whom I pray for without meeting her. After my friends wife shared the story, I told her when she get to work she should give the woman phone for me to pray with her and she did. After our pray together the woman was discharged before one week and went home to nurse her babe.
2) Another day she share a story of one Jessica whom intestine was cut open mistakenly during operation, and she was in serious pain, food wastes comes out through injured point. I wept in my heart and told her to give Jessica phone for us to pray together and she did so. When we finished praying Jessica told me she does not feel pains anymore and she was discharged the next day.
3) The last major miracle God did was the type I nearly missed. The woman leaves in the same street with my host and her son was my very good childhood friend. She was suffering from stroke and her right leg and hand was seriously affected, she can’t move them. God told me to pray with her but I wasn’t sure if she is ready for such miracle, I pretended I didn’t hear the Holy Spirit. Instead I went to preach to her son who is my friend; he gave his life to Christ and we started attending Church together. On the last day of my leaving Lagos back to Edo to start another Church project, my friend mother called and shared a testimony of what God has done in the Life of her son since he started going to midweek services with me at Glorious Christian Assembly Pastored by my dad Rev. Livings (that was a Church that nurtured my faith in prayers, I was joining their prayer warriors every Friday for more than a year). When I looked into her eyes and saw the faith of God in her I regretted why I didn’t pray for her earlier. Then I asked if she is ready for God to heal her from the Stroke, she said yes and I prayed with her; her hand and leg that was paralyzed for years started moving again and she said “is now lighter”. Praise Master Jesus!
As many that made my Evangelical work in Lagos a success, each soul that was touched we touched them together and our God will share the blessings accordingly, as God have used you to touch others so will your own life be touched in Jesus name. Your water will never run dry in Jesus name, no evil will befall you and your family, grace of God will always be with you and the hand of God will care for you. In Jesus name! Amen!
As many of you who are trusting on God for miracles, Jesus is still the same yesterday and forever more. The same God who has delivered others will surely deliver you in Jesus name.
MEN AFTER GOD”S HEART
Prayer line 08086423186
Note that we do not collect money nor request it in anyway before we pray for anyone, freely we received freely we also give out. Jesus is alive!

https://earthkumy..com.ng/2017/01/my-journey-back-to-lagos.html

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Back To Lagos, The Story by Earthkumy(m): 8:14am On Jan 19, 2017
Jesus love you
Re: My Journey Back To Lagos, The Story by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
Evangelist Earthkumy, indeed the LORD is with you. May he continue to strengthen you and glorify his name In your life.
Re: My Journey Back To Lagos, The Story by Earthkumy(m): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Jacksonville:
Evangelist Earthkumy, indeed the LORD is with you. May he continue to strengthen you and glorify his name In your life.
amen and may he bless you too

1 Like

Re: My Journey Back To Lagos, The Story by Earthkumy(m): 7:58am On Jan 30, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Adeboye: Ojukwu’s Order Forced Me Out Of UNN / Why Blaming Trump / I Think Empathy Is Kind Of Selfish And Delusional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.