Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs (6481 Views)

MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by Femsmart(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2017
MMM will be a serial killer in Nigeria soon. Mark my words.
Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by Einl(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2017
Instead of MMM...do a business.
Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by ajasa4link: 7:05am On Jan 19, 2017
Some people go cry blood grin grin When I was advising y'all to find out Chuddy's address in December una no gree, so una go organize maximum shishi for the Bros when the eventuality happens una dey form sabinus. Now see Chuddy laughing at ur foolishness.. . I keep saying Chuddy cos I know he's d brain behind the whole, I believe he and his cohorts only bought a franchise right to run d MMM scam in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by alizma: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2017
Now I am here to support you MMMite to grow this scheme so I encourage you to provide more help so that MMM can put all its enemy to shake.
I WARNED YOU PEOPLE BUT U WON'T LISTEN RATHER YOU ASKED " IS IT YOUR MONEY"?
so pls MMM need you now more than ever.
PH so that others can GH.

2 Likes

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by raayah(f): 8:37am On Jan 19, 2017
bettercreature:
They have no right to delete account since you are not breaking any rule! they can only keep it in the freezer

They have every right to! You signed up for their program and they make the rules and regulations. If you cannot comply, your account will be deleted.

2 Likes

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by raayah(f): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2017
bettercreature:
They have no right to delete account since you are not breaking any rule! they can only keep it in the freezer

They have every right to! You signed up for their program and they make the rules and regulations. If you cannot comply, your account will be deleted.

Did you give MMM any money? There's no Central account. You cannot sue them for anything. So you're stuck here.

I remember Seun comparing Mavros to likes on nairaland. It's there, it's growing, but It's not worth anything. You cannot exchange it for money.

4 Likes

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by raayah(f): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Mavrodi will just introduce MMM to a new country, the same as it was introduced to Nigeria after failing in other countries.
I remember linking them to all the countries where MMM had failed, but I was met with backlash.

5 Likes

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by bettercreature(m): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2017
raayah:

Did you give MMM any money? There's no Central account. You cannot sue them for anything. So you're stuck here.

I remember Seun comparing Mavros to likes on nairaland. It's there, it's growing, but It's not worth anything. You cannot exchange it for money.

You have a valid point! it's as terrible as you wrote above
Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by Femmywilliams(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2017
I Think these guys are really trying very hard to resurrect MMM. I just got this message on whatsapp from a guy who claims to be an MMM Guider.

[b]*Please if you have unmatched mavro and you are yet to re-ph back into the system, please do so before the next 48hrs. Otherwise, dont blame anyone or say you werent informed, it was seriously deliberated today to permanently delete all active mavro with no ph order. And with the ungoing upgrade, you may wake up one morning to find all your mavro goneļ˜³ due to your negligence. Even if its little, make sure you ph. A stitch in time saves nigh.*

*Guider Yinka
Did anyone notice this morning, when you create a G-H request it will be cancel immediately. Even after you have P-H

1 Like

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by kulex2k1(m): 9:05am On Jan 19, 2017
Thought i dont support MMM in any ways but....

I think you MMM participants should be wise not to be fooled any longer. The major setback in MMM is guiders bonuses. Guiders PH is usually not up to 1% of their total GH per time. They sucked MMM dry and check it out, anyone that says keep Phing no matter what, must be a guider. They dont care what happens, all they know is ph let me get more bonuses. They enrich themselves with your PH n still want to suck more from you. If this isnt true, let MMM cancel every guiders bonuses due for GH and see the reactions . Imagine a guider ready to GH 10Million naira, all guiders bonuses, how on earth do u think the system can survive with this. Imagine thousands n millions of guiders ready to GH this amount and even more. With this, i bet u, you may just be dreaming of MMM paying. The truth is, cancel all guiders bonuses and see how fast MMM would bounce back. Referal bonuses are enough for everybody. Treat everyone equally and get a fair n sustainable system. When these guiders talk about greed, i laugh, who is greedy? One who accumulates millions as bonuses or the common participants that only gets 30% of whatever he puts in? You participants keep deceiving yourselves n see where this will land u all. Even if withdrawal limits are set as a new model, it is still same problem as these guiders will always loot the system with their elephant share. The worst is, what do most of these guiders do?
90% obviously do nothing. They don't merit a dime.
They preach ph and ideology to you all cos they know how gullible you all are. The poor participant already has his spare money paid out n awaiting withdrawal, u say they should bring another spare money, from where?
This is simply extortion and not MMM ideology.
As simple as ABC, all guiders bonuses should be cancelled as a new model and believe me, participants work better than guiders(glaring truth). Everybody should be granted referral bonus only.
MMM would have ph-gh balanced by doing this and more members wil join by more referals.
Well, if u re a guider reading this, u obviously would be pissed off cos u know how true this is, and the truth is always bitter to absorb.
Whatever happens to MMM lies solely in the greedy hands of the guiders.

5 Likes

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by rusher14: 9:16am On Jan 19, 2017
I get vanilla flavoured otapiapia for sale.

Quick action.
Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by CLASSMAN: 9:27am On Jan 19, 2017
Make una sorry o
Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by Samcent: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2017
The trauma mmm participants are going tru now is better imagined than experienced.

So it has now come down to threats frm guiders or better called misguiders.

Anyway, participants should just count their losses, and gains if any and move on.

Let the lessons frm ds disaster called mmm be properly learnt and not forgotten.
This is because sooner or later mmm's brother or sister will come visiting.
Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by beckplanet: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2017
To all MMM participants out there. Beware!!!

The worst place to get any MMM related news is Here, Many members no longer trust Nairaland on mmm updates because the have been paid to tarnish MMM but many members understood this in time and left, please join an MMM Group/page on Facebook or Whatapp to get lively and current updates on MMM you'll be surprised at what's happening outside here. Naira'Land is an Anti-MMM forum, U'll get nothing good here. The earlier you understand this the better.

1 Like

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by lavenderjade(m): 11:44am On Jan 19, 2017
just got paid

Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by Elmojiid(m): 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
dancing kerewa kerewa wa
Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
dollyjoy:
Even God won't forgive me if I PH again. person no dey commit suicide twice abegi.undecided

Lmaoooogrin cheesy
Re: MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs by Toks2008(m): 4:44am On Jan 22, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Mavrodi will just introduce MMM to a new country, the same as it was introduced to Nigeria after failing in other countries.

I was told by a friend this morning that it has moved to Ghana and that his older brother has also relocated to Ghana temporarily to catch in on the rush...I was amazed to hear this...smh

a some Nigerians are so myopic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Complete A 10 Bedroom Self Contained With 7.5 Million? / Daily Earnings / Video:Invest Your Money Where You Are Sure Of High Returns,Invest In Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.