Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,708 members, 7,824,005 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

The $1 Million Mercedes. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The $1 Million Mercedes. (951 Views)

5-yr-old Boy Awarded ₦13.5 Million Mercedes Benz For 4105 Press-ups / One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire / The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The $1 Million Mercedes. by alexov(m): 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
Just recently i saw a documentary about a canadian company, inkas group that builds these customized G63 limousines. So i went online and found this article on business insider detailing all the features of this insane car. Here's the business insider article, Prepare to be amazed.

The "standard" Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG is insane. It's a 5,600-pound, military-grade off-roader that can reach 60 mph in 5.3 seconds. Mercedes has even built a monstrous 6X6 version. But if you require a bit more heavy metal Inkas can help you out.
The Inkas-modified G63 AMG limo is truly menacing. Finished in matte black, the stretch limo dares to be messed with.

Inkas' modifications extend much further than just looks. All surfaces on the SUV — including windows — have been armored to provide protection from bullets of various calibers.
The vehicle floor is designed to withstand the detonation of a pair of fragmentation grenades.

To keep the G63 out of trouble, the limo is equipped with a slew of perimeter security cameras. Now that's enough protection to make any dictator green with envy.

Getaway power for the G63 comes courtesy of a hand-built, 5.5-liter biturbo V8 that pumps out 544 horsepower.

the G63 limo's cabin features vast quantities of fine leather and wood veneer, as expected for a car of this price point.

It is also equipped with a satellite TV system, refrigerator, a bar, and a speed-vault quick-access pistol holder.

All of the G63's luxury and security features can be controlled by its passengers through an integrated iPad Mini from the comfort of a pair captains chairs.

In case of emergency, the truck's indoor exhaust system can recirculate the air inside the vehicle in one minute to create a breathable atmosphere — on demand.
Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/mercedes-benz-g63-amg-armored-limo-by-inkas-2015-2

With all these features i think only the US presidential state car aka "The Beast" can compete.

Re: The $1 Million Mercedes. by madridguy(m): 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mobile paradise tongue
Re: The $1 Million Mercedes. by alexov(m): 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
More pictures

Re: The $1 Million Mercedes. by alexov(m): 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mobile paradise indeed.
Re: The $1 Million Mercedes. by squarelead(m): 11:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
May poverty be punished. See this.... I deserve more than this. Thats why I would work hard for what I deserve and want. Life does not give you what you deserve but what you are willing and ready to have.
Re: The $1 Million Mercedes. by mengho(m): 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
Just one question....can I take it with me to the after life & ride it
Re: The $1 Million Mercedes. by alexov(m): 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
mengho:
Just one question....can I take it with me to the after life & ride it
No. But you won't be going to the afterlife as a result of any road accidents, botched kidnapping or highway robbery. So that's fewer ways to die and better odds for you.
Re: The $1 Million Mercedes. by mengho(m): 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
alexov:

No. But you won't be going to the afterlife as a result of any road accidents, botched kidnapping or highway robbery. So that's fewer ways to die and better odds for you.

Very true, except that all these occur due to an INSIDE man which might be ur DRIVER.

And yes am a very paranoid person
Re: The $1 Million Mercedes. by taofeek11(m): 12:20am On Jan 19, 2017
Will dis car take u paradise or heaven? Y is it dt expensive? An house can't be as expensive as dis, y dis special?

(1) (Reply)

Google Introduced Android Auto App For Cars (photos) / Help On Radio Code Of Acura Mdx / What You Should Know As A New Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.