Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

VIDEO: Edo Girls Hustling In Italy Farm, Gossiping While Waiting For Customer - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / VIDEO: Edo Girls Hustling In Italy Farm, Gossiping While Waiting For Customer (38724 Views)

Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Waiting For Traffic Light To Turn Green In Dubai / Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece / Edo Girl Hustling In Russia Warns Nigerians Back Home (Video) . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Edo Girls Hustling In Italy Farm, Gossiping While Waiting For Customer by sweettease(f): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
Lolz. and what made you think so?
I don't even remember
Re: VIDEO: Edo Girls Hustling In Italy Farm, Gossiping While Waiting For Customer by AngelsAndStars(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
sweettease:
I don't even remember
well, now I know you are my sister Lolz. nice

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Edo Girls Hustling In Italy Farm, Gossiping While Waiting For Customer by klassykute(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
Bumbae1:
Subtitles please for all we know they could be talking about something else

But EDO GIRLS hmmm grin
dey ar arguin dat sm1 there put charm under her bed

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Edo Girls Hustling In Italy Farm, Gossiping While Waiting For Customer by Afam4eva(m): 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
abeg abeg abeg no joke that kind joke with me. aboki ke
Lol grin Wetin aboki do you?
Re: VIDEO: Edo Girls Hustling In Italy Farm, Gossiping While Waiting For Customer by AK481(m): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mayflowa:

Translation

They are not talking about prostitution. The argument is centred around two sisters. The elder one on red gown (That group that wear red gown with crosses is really a feared fraternity in Benin. They are called "Ayelala" alleged that she has not been sleeping for days. She was having series of nightmare every night from seeing dead to spirit human. As she suspected her sister living with her to be responsible for this bad omen, the elder one confronted and insisted her sister must have kept a certain charm underneath her bed for this to happened to her sleep.

At first, the younger one denied but later came forth with the truth that the charm was a kind of fortress rather than to bewitch anyone. Ordinary, the matter would have been lay to rest but this very younger sister went ahead of her sister to report her to the voices in the video. She actually accused her elder sister of putting charm under her bed meanwhile she was the very culprit as the later would find out. That is why she is standing forlorn from their bashing!

One thing is clear: these are ladies to be avoided. They are all diabolical and use charm to achieve whatever means and goals they set. They have exported a fearsome cult abroad and think and try and manipulate anyone they are in contact with so much so they are now even turning against themselves.
thanks man..

avoid prostitutes,avoid beni/edo prostitutes
Re: VIDEO: Edo Girls Hustling In Italy Farm, Gossiping While Waiting For Customer by mithras(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
madridguy:
So because they're hustler now you referred them as EDO people if an award is won by them you call them Nigerian living in Italy.

NL mods, you guys need to note this. One Nigeria.
Lol but you know say na for Italy their corporate headquarters dey na grin grin

Award in the middle of nowhere dressed like that, abi?
Re: VIDEO: Edo Girls Hustling In Italy Farm, Gossiping While Waiting For Customer by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
midehi2:

shocked bae, runaway sweethrt cheesy
U know i go where the wind blows .. brought me back here again . Dont even know why sad
Re: VIDEO: Edo Girls Hustling In Italy Farm, Gossiping While Waiting For Customer by midehi2(f): 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
Bumbae1:

U know i go where the wind blows .. brought me back here again . Dont even know why sad
keep it on bae cool

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Edo Girls Hustling In Italy Farm, Gossiping While Waiting For Customer by win3k: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
bad but better than ibo drug dealers all over the world!
Re: VIDEO: Edo Girls Hustling In Italy Farm, Gossiping While Waiting For Customer by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
WarHorse1:
She is complaining that her relative put something under the bed she sleeps. whenever she sleep, you dreams scary things. She said she was also given soap to bath with and when she uses it she dreams terrible things.

She seem to also say that she will use something on her private part and throw into the sea or river as revenge. That the little I can understand. She is wearing a Juju regalia usually associated with the so called ayalala or something.
hahah..
.Even though I dnt undstnd Edo,I tink I saw her point at her V.
Re: VIDEO: Edo Girls Hustling In Italy Farm, Gossiping While Waiting For Customer by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mayflowa:

It's possibly Italy. I sure know it's a western world. You will notice the clean farm tractor typical of western worlds. They probably work on the farm.
Mayflowa:

It's possibly Italy. I sure know it's a western world. You will notice the clean farm tractor typical of western worlds. They probably work on the farm.
Mayflowa:

donogaga:
Lol.

Otumukpor/ogume mata o. But why can't they just operate without Juju?

Too festish.
[quote author=Mayflowa post=52940319]

It's possibly Italy. I sure know it's a western world. You will notice the clean farm

Re: VIDEO: Edo Girls Hustling In Italy Farm, Gossiping While Waiting For Customer by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
nawa oooo
Re: VIDEO: Edo Girls Hustling In Italy Farm, Gossiping While Waiting For Customer by Omonoba1: 1:34am On Jan 20, 2017
ojimbo:
Stop these girls from coming here. They are total disgrace to Africans and Nigerians as a whole. What is wrong with Edo girls and boys ?
what's wrong with you?? Can't you live your life without insulting others?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities / Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures / Pastor Shedrack Bako, 4 Others Drown As Boat Capsizes In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.