Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) (24342 Views)

Drunk Naval Rating Stabs Lagos Speaker’s Aide’s Sister To Death / Fake Naval Rating, Others Arrested For Robbery (photo) / Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by glossy6(f): 8:39am On Jan 19, 2017
RIP

When a men beats you ceaselessly just bend and grab his blokos

1 Like

Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by referandum(m): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2017
george93:
but why na
Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by yedidiah(m): 8:43am On Jan 19, 2017
I would have loved to see their pre-wedding photoshoot and the pictures from the wedding reception

If you are still single at the moment, you are very lucky.

Learn! grow yourself! Know your partner! Don't assume they will change after marriage or that you can cope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by malel1: 8:44am On Jan 19, 2017
unmask:
olodo.....you quoted what she said and you are accusing her.

Guy try understand English naa. Nawah oo
Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by kenmaro: 8:46am On Jan 19, 2017
.“ She was still talking to me before she passed out. The last request she made was that she needed palm oil , ” she said.

I think there is some truth about the sniper talk because from the landlady's statement above, the victim requested for palm oil possibly as an antidote for the sniper she drank earlier.
A thorough investigation is needed in this case. And also, i think the landlady is not been sincere in her statement as a witness. She needs to be questioned properly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 19, 2017
All this women always shouting "you go kill me today", I see no reason why a woman should stay in an abusive marriage, not even for the sake of children
Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by LordAdam7: 8:52am On Jan 19, 2017
Eddygourdo:
Women are from venus, men are from mars. Add religious overzealousness to the picture and we have a possibly dioyal wife, add alchohol and I will show her mentality to the picture and we have a murderous husband. I no go gree, I no go forgive don land woman 6ft under, land man inside kirikiri. Na wa for venus and mars palava

The religious overzealousness does not count in this case, because the woman wanted another child. You know how our African women can be when they're looking for a child. Especially, when it has already led to quarrel multiple times with beating. She don hear Hannah story many times for church, so the husband should have understood why church na her second home esp. after na him go still dey complain say she never born another pikin.

Moreover, in high-conflict relationships, female spouses can be suicidal. Trust me I know, speaking from experience. The fact that she asked for oil as her last request may have been because sometime between when she was beaten and her neighbors rescued her, she actually took poison. An autopsy would be best at this point.

But the Navy officer should be discharged from the force and prosecuted by the state. If a man can do this to a woman he knelt down to propose to, I wonder what he'd do to unarmed citizens when provoked. Na him type carry out Asaba massacre. All these animals in uniform.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by sixtusn: 8:53am On Jan 19, 2017
He has committed murder so shld face d law. This is wickedness. Somebody u claim to have loved, took her out of her father's just to end up killing her. Ah!!!! God forbid
Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Crownadex(m): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2017
Since dem dae argue about wat killed the woman , I suggested they should confirm it 4rm doctor
Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Kevsman(m): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2017
But wait oh, shey Nigeiran Navy have their own base, why are they living outside?
Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by cutedharmee: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2017
Chaiiii... see different comments on nairaland o. Ain't hear to judge any1 cos I wasn't dre. Only God knows the truth of the matter. RIP to the dead
Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by 2shur: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2017
afonja and beatingz.
agberoism just too much in afonjas

wife beater
killer

if it was in u.s.a
he wud be given lethal injection
or jailed for life with no ..never..impossible option for parole and pardon.

2 Likes

Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:04am On Jan 19, 2017
Useless wife beater, from a useless tribe.

1 Like

Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by LordAdam7: 9:10am On Jan 19, 2017
2dugged:
All this women always shouting "you go kill me today", I see no reason why a woman should stay in an abusive marriage, not even for the sake of children

Blame the culture.

Even if she go back her papa house, na her own parents go dey advise her mk she go back. Say woman of her age suppose dey husband house not her parents' house.

As a people, we even condone husbands beating their wives; because there is not enough backlash. We are content with saying, that man dey always beat him wife and leave it at that.

Then there is the Stockholm Syndrome. Even in America where the law is aggressive against abusive men, women do not readily report their abusive husbands. I mean how do you explain to your kids that you were the one who got their father locked up? And then in cases where the women are full-time housewives (both in the US, Nigeria, and elsewhere) and the abusive men are the breadwinners; there is the economic reason to remain in an abusive home.

Women are encouraged to see their marriage and homes as their life project; and so should be prepared to take any awful occurrence as a challenge. There's no line drawn. For instances like this to stop, the society starting from the woman's parents and siblings must take a hard stance against abusive men, and women in abusive marriages should not be stigmatized but extolled. Women in these abusive relationships should be encouraged to speak up without feeling any tinge of shame. They should receive all the support that society can provide.

If a man in the future lays his filthy hands on my daughter, he go sleep cell. If they're married, I go return the bride price, change the last name of my grand-children to [Daughter's name-My Name]. If they must get back together, he MUST be admitted in a rehab center and take undergo anger management training. If need be I'll pay. Nothing is more important than my daughter's life and her psychological well-being.

The horror that abused wives go through is better imagined than experienced. I wouldn't wish it on my enemy.

-Lord
Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by kabrud: 9:11am On Jan 19, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
1) that Naval Officer Ayodele should be trial. He's an animal for subjecting his wife to that beating which eventually led to her death. I know naval officers are dreadful (I should not explain what I encountered with them cos of time)
. But I thought officers don't beat their wives. Well! That is left for the naval command to judge

2) should I blame the wife or Have she bore any child for him? ? This would have been going on for a while if I may guess. Why not leave the marriage if she's not happy in the union.

3) The spokesperson for the Western Naval Command, Apapa , Lt. Commander Chinwe Umar , said Egbailo committed suicide. “ I want to ask Mrs.Chinwe, shey na your face she take drink sniper. Hypocrite oshi... covering up for fellow officer

4)For the landlady enh! See how she dy narrate the event one-by-one undecided .This type of landlady can talk enh grin

RIP to the dead

Naval officers are the most gentle officers in the armed forces. The person in question is a naval rating not an officer. Though there are still exceptions, naval ratings are very good to their families especially wives and children. A visit to any navy barracks will convince u.
Also the spokesperson u accused of covering for a fellow officer was speaking based on the information available to her, she was not there or do u want her to cook up stories just to avoid criticism from ur likes?
Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by rayforjay(f): 9:11am On Jan 19, 2017
This man brutality actually lead d woman to pioson herself,she wouldn't have ask d landlady for red oil if she had not taken something piosonus.I wonder what make women to stay in abusing homes.
Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 19, 2017
LordAdam7:

Blame the culture.

Even if she go back her papa house, na her own parents go dey advise her mk she go back. Say woman of her age suppose dey husband house not her parents' house.

As a people, we even condone husbands beating their wives; because there is not enough backlash. We are content with saying, that man dey always beat him wife and leave it at that.

Then there is the Stockholm Syndrome. Even in America where the law is aggressive against abusive men, women do not readily report their abusive husbands. I mean how do you explain to your kids that you were the one who got their father locked up? And then in cases where the women are full-time housewives (both in the US, Nigeria, and elsewhere) and the abusive men are the breadwinners; there is the economic reason to remain in an abusive home.

Women are encouraged to see their marriage and homes as their life project; and so should be prepared to take any awful occurrence as a challenge. There's no line drawn. For instances like this to stop, the society starting from the woman's parents and siblings must take a hard stance against abusive men, and women in abusive marriages should not be stigmatized but extolled. Women in these abusive relationships should be encouraged to speak up without feeling any tinge of shame. They should receive all the support that society can provide.

If a man in the future lays his filthy hands on my daughter, he go sleep cell. If they're married, I go return the bride price, change the last name of my grand-children to [Daughter's name-My Name]. If they must get back together, he MUST be admitted in a rehab center and take undergo anger management training. If need be I'll pay. Nothing is more important than my daughter's life and her psychological well-being.

The horror that abused wives go through is better imagined than experienced. I wouldn't wish it on my enemy.

-Lord
always on point as always, thank you Mr Adam abi na lord

1 Like

Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by misspicy(f): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2017
Fareed69 Oya come and chop rice o
This woman has been beaten to death cheesy
Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by OBAGADAFFI: 9:22am On Jan 19, 2017
The spokesperson for the Western Naval Command, Apapa , Lt. Commander Chinwe Umar , said Egbailo committed suicide.

“ From the information available to me, the woman in question allegedly drank Sniper, ” she said.

That is a reckless statement from the Navy spokesperson.

The spokesperson should wait for autopsy before make such statement.
Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by ceejay80s(m): 9:26am On Jan 19, 2017
afonjazzy have taken over crime these days,
WHAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIANS AND KILLING, HUMAN BEING NA GOAT?
Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2017
oga navy boi boi as u don kill am finish na to chop am remain nah cos if u no chop am, thunder wey go fire you dey gambia dey deal with yahaya jameh after which e go come deal with you. overzealous nicompu. oloshi jatijati
Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 19, 2017
"the last request she made was she wanted palm oil" that explains her death, she wanted to drink palm oil to neutralize the effects of the sniper she took.
Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by nickxtra(m): 10:19am On Jan 19, 2017
God will surely reward the landlady for standing by her, even at death
Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by missyadorable(f): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2017
When I read stories of women who died as a result of domestic violence from husbands who should love and protect them,i begin to thank God all over again for the life of my mother

29 years of living with a monster
29 years of constant beating,abuse,torture
29 years of tears and pains

But joy came in the morning
She finally realized marriage was not for better for worse and gained her freedom

Today,she is happy,alive in good health

Praise the Lord

1 Like

Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Chiomenwa(f): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2017
Why did she requested for red oil if she did not took sniper. Or her husband gave her the sniper ?

Women when you are having troubles in your marriage please try to confide in someone close to you.

You can walk away for some time or divorce him, than
Suffer to death.
I will never be my portion in Jesus name Amen.
Marriage is sacred.
Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by LordAdam7: 10:22am On Jan 19, 2017
2dugged:
always on point as always, thank you Mr Adam abi na lord

Either would do ma'am.

-Lord
Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 19, 2017
I BEG BRING ME THAT HEARTLESS FELON, I NEED HIM FOR MY MORNING EXERCISE. HE DESERVES A PROPER FIGHTING CONTEST. What the heck!!!
Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Chiomenwa(f): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2017
Why did she requested for red oil if she did not took sniper. Or her husband gave her the sniper ?

Women when you are having troubles in your marriage please try to confide in someone close to you.

You can walk away for some time or divorce him, than
Suffer to death.
It will never be my portion in Jesus name Amen.
Marriage is sacred.
Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 19, 2017
missyadorable:
When I read stories of women who died as a result of domestic violence from husbands who should love and protect them,i begin to thank God all over again for the life of my mother

29 years of living with a monster
29 years of constant beating,abuse,torture
29 years of tears and pains

But joy came in the morning
She finally realized marriage was not for better for worse and gained her freedom

Today,she is happy,alive in good health

Praise the Lord
Eeenyaaaah, so sorry. Marriage is meant for everybody but just that we don't always end up with the right partners.
Men born into families of domestic violence most likely turn out to be wife beaters.
That's why i thank God for my dad. No cane was ever used on us not to talk of touching his wife.
The worst thing that ever happens are verbal exchanges which never lasts beyond few minutes before they retire to the other room. lol
Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by TinaAnita(f): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2017
M A R R I A G E!! That's why it's erroneous for anyone to be envious of someone else's marriage as you have no single idea of what's happening behind the scene..

The lady kept pretending that all was well pending she took her last breadth.. What she has been concealing is now known to the whole world.

If only she had walked out of the hell hole called marriage and let people say whatever thrashy thing they like it would have been far better!
Re: Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by fyneboi79(m): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Eddygourdo:
Women are from venus, men are from mars. Add religious overzealousness to the picture and we have a possibly dioyal wife, add alchohol and I will show her mentality to the picture and we have a murderous husband. I no go gree, I no go forgive don land woman 6ft under, land man inside kirikiri. Na wa for venus and mars palava
Bros u killed dis analysis.Na religion and foolish women be the cause.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze / Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be / Girl Shot By Soldier In Plateau Abandoned In Hospital Due To Lack Of Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.