Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Adorable Photo Of Rapper Wale's Daughter Repping Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photo Of Rapper Wale's Daughter Repping Nigeria (22828 Views)

Former MBGN Repping Forehead Gang With Gorgeous Selfies / Olamide Is Very Talented, I Look Up To Him – American Rapper, Wale / Rapper Wale Defends Spraying Daughter With Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photo Of Rapper Wale's Daughter Repping Nigeria by jericco1(m): 8:39am On Jan 19, 2017
Rick Ross must have motivated him.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Rapper Wale's Daughter Repping Nigeria by blogAlive(m): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2017
Rapmaestro:
Proof of where he shared the pics or adonbilivit

True!
Re: Adorable Photo Of Rapper Wale's Daughter Repping Nigeria by UncleJudax(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2017
Richiy:
You can only be in America and be liking Nigeria. If you are in Nigeria... angry angry
All na fake love. The only nigerians that like the country are probably the politicians.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Rapper Wale's Daughter Repping Nigeria by Adebowale89(m): 8:47am On Jan 19, 2017
not surprise.....Yoruba don't imitate even in england the parent still speak Yoruba to their kids

was shocked to see my cousins that was born and brought up in england speaking fluent Yoruba when they arrive for December 2015

I'm very impressed with that name oluwakemi
Re: Adorable Photo Of Rapper Wale's Daughter Repping Nigeria by Jiyke(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2017
Nice one. patriotic
Re: Adorable Photo Of Rapper Wale's Daughter Repping Nigeria by Sikay19(m): 9:11am On Jan 19, 2017
UncleSnr:
Haba.. Person no fit lie in peace again. Are you lie-detector?
You funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Adorable Photo Of Rapper Wale's Daughter Repping Nigeria by thaoriginator: 9:28am On Jan 19, 2017
lielbree:
Cute baby but I won't put the coat of arms on my kid!

To avoid the curse of Nigeria cry
you already cursed nigga
Re: Adorable Photo Of Rapper Wale's Daughter Repping Nigeria by toyinkin(m): 9:58am On Jan 19, 2017
wale got so much love 4 his. country
Re: Adorable Photo Of Rapper Wale's Daughter Repping Nigeria by lielbree: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2017
thaoriginator:
you already cursed nigga
So are you.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Rapper Wale's Daughter Repping Nigeria by Eeazu: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2017
Wale, you are a great guy. I love your work. Please if you don't mind, take that filthy coat of arms dress from your adorable daughter. She is too good to put on that rubbish
Re: Adorable Photo Of Rapper Wale's Daughter Repping Nigeria by virtual3xpert: 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
Richiy:
You can only be in America and be liking Nigeria. If you are in Nigeria... angry angry
Exactly. I really want to fall in love with Nigeria again but I know that can never happen if i'm still here.

Who will help me travel abroad so I can be patriotic? kiss
Re: Adorable Photo Of Rapper Wale's Daughter Repping Nigeria by Leoswaggs(m): 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
addizzle:
lol....u done forget say na we thief pass ni? ??
you and who?mopol go soon com 4 u
Re: Adorable Photo Of Rapper Wale's Daughter Repping Nigeria by addizzle(f): 9:38am On Jan 20, 2017
Leoswaggs:
you and who?mopol go soon com 4 u
grin grin I hear oo
Re: Adorable Photo Of Rapper Wale's Daughter Repping Nigeria by samieea28(f): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2017
So cute
Re: Adorable Photo Of Rapper Wale's Daughter Repping Nigeria by Leoswaggs(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
addizzle:
grin grin I hear oo
with those curves you possess,I must admit;God has really been faithful.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Rapper Wale's Daughter Repping Nigeria by addizzle(f): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Leoswaggs:
with those curves you possess,I must admit;God has really been faithful.
..smiles...if u say so ooo..Na God's gift though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Slams Mo Abudu For Asking Artists To Sign 'slave Contract' / "Even If I Get Pregnant..." - Tiwa Savage Hints At Second Baby In 2018 / Kaka: Emilia Samuel Accusing Theo Ukpaa Of Rape Surprised Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.