Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

MMM: Serving Corpers Sure Way To Make Money.. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / MMM: Serving Corpers Sure Way To Make Money.. (460 Views)

Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving / Affordable Ict Training For Serving Corpers / Two Serving Corpers Wed In Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MMM: Serving Corpers Sure Way To Make Money.. by silvolexy(m): 7:54am On Jan 19, 2017
The fact remains that virtually 80% of serving corpers were posted to secondary school. Now what will be the fate of those serving in rural areas where all what they have is MTN, GLO, ETISALAT or AIRTEL network. the answer is to participate in MMM with at least 10,000 of your Allowance every month. At least it will be yielding interest (income) every month.
Just my opinion...
Re: MMM: Serving Corpers Sure Way To Make Money.. by respect80(m): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2017
silvolexy:
The fact remains that virtually 80% of serving corpers were posted to secondary school. Now what will be the fate of those serving in rural areas where all what they have is MTN, GLO, ETISALAT or AIRTEL network. the answer is to participate in MMM with at least 10,000 of your Allowance every month. At least it will be yielding interest (income) every month.
Just my opinion...

The thunder wey go fire you still dey military camp de train

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Farming Course Bonanza For Corpers!!! / Law Of Persistent / Who Can Help Me With Nysc Posting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.