Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) (33010 Views)

Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston / U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) / Gambians Leaving Their Country Over Imminent War As Jammeh Refuses To Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by broseme: 7:58am On Jan 19, 2017
Below are photos of thousands of foreigners/tourists departing Gambia for the fear of their lives secondary to imminent crisis.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/thousands-of-foreigners-depart-gambia.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:59am On Jan 19, 2017
Nobody wan die grin

8 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by CLASSMAN: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2017
Some will be making brisk bussines here

6 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by Dclique(m): 8:12am On Jan 19, 2017
Heard flights are now grounded. One Chance.
Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 19, 2017
MAVRODIAL MOVEMENT

8 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by SIRKAY98(m): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2017
In Nigeria we should Thank d Hero of Democracy that d not allow us to suffer this way

That gave up to Loss that me and u may still enjoy our one Nigeria

Because no body can face d Trauma War can cause in a Country......Praying 4 Gambia that they will overcome peacefully just as we succeded

THANKS TO MY EX PRESIDENT. 1LOVE, 1 NIGERIA,1LAGOS.

EKO ONIBAJE OOOO.....OBAJE TI!!!!!!!

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by gudnex22(m): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2017
May be they want to attend Trump's inauguration.

life sweet o

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by willian10: 9:14am On Jan 19, 2017
What sort of rubbish this Jammeh wan cause now
Thank God Nigeria situation never worse reach this cry
Na kóbókò dem go use flog that kain president out
People mentioning GEJ make e no leave now

6 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by Tokziby: 9:14am On Jan 19, 2017
Prevention is better than cure

Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by prince9851(m): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2017
smh
Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 19, 2017
;....

SOMETHING IS FISHY OR MEATY HERE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

HOW COME PPLE ARE RUNNING YET THE WORKERS IN THE EMBASSY ARE STILL THERE ATTENDING TO PPLE...

ARE THEY NOT JOINING OTHERS OR THEY V OTUMOKPO TO ESCAPE WITH WEN E GO BE..

JUST ASKING THOUGH MAKA NDU MMADU

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by abumeinben(m): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2017
I hope this trazzyhelm blog didn't pay MODs.
NoHating.

Meanwhile, jammeh make you rest ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2017
Gambia go turn Ghost town
Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by Kizyte(m): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2017
Will update you guys on the latest about Gambia shortly, stay tuned...
Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by Royalfurnitures: 9:16am On Jan 19, 2017
They better leave because bombs and bullets can't differentiate between indigenes and foreigners

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by Minirakiza: 9:16am On Jan 19, 2017
Make una better run for una dear life ooo
Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by ffrreeee(f): 9:16am On Jan 19, 2017
Is this real?
When I'm just planning to go there for something very important
I guess my life is more important
Hmmmm
Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by thaoriginator: 9:16am On Jan 19, 2017
I just landed on their airport from Spain, I want to watch the movie live. I no wan hear story cry
Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by jidxin(m): 9:17am On Jan 19, 2017
cjshooter:
MAVRODIAL MOVEMENT
mavrodial movement ke?
Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by Lilimax(f): 9:17am On Jan 19, 2017
I'm sure the man-Yahya Abdul-Aziz Jemus Junkung Jammeh has fled the country else what happened to Gbagbo
will be his lot embarassed
Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by datola: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2017
In the voice of ignorant CNN twitter commentators: The Gambia have white people living there too?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by dman4mdmoon(m): 9:17am On Jan 19, 2017
Which one be "thousands of whites"? "Foreigners" would have been a better choice of word.

10 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by kerryjossy(f): 9:17am On Jan 19, 2017
Its good they're been evacuated. Pls what about the Nigerians in that country? Hope the Nigerian Embassy is doing something too??

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by soberdrunk(m): 9:17am On Jan 19, 2017
The storm is coming.......
Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2017
jidxin:
mavrodial movement ke?

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by Jeoma11(f): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2017
Africa and war are 5&6
Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by sekundosekundo: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2017
Interesting

Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by KINGROLAND1(m): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2017
If I Were The ADC To Jammeh, I Wil Just Shot The Black Satan In The Leg. Crippling Him.
Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by danemenike: 9:19am On Jan 19, 2017
This is the saddest part, this foreigners may never return again. Some of the Gambians may shouting "it's OK! But it's not. Time will tell. The white men left Nigeria too early Same with other African countries. See what South Africa is turning to.
Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by tens4real(m): 9:19am On Jan 19, 2017
What do you expect when the monster who is drunk in power has refused to step down.. .. WHO wan die.. .
Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by FuckTheMod: 9:19am On Jan 19, 2017
The should do a re-run joor

The elections were seriously rigged.

No fear, what may probably happen today is; few protest, few gun fires and very few unfortunate casualties. In the end, a re-run would conducted.
Re: Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) by BCISLTD: 9:19am On Jan 19, 2017
angry is that a bus station or an airport?....dead country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Crises Is Like A Military Coup - AU / Iowa Building Collapse (Pictures, Video) / Storm Dennis Batters The United Kingdom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.