Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

My Message To Mmm Participants - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Message To Mmm Participants (691 Views)

My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! / What Has Happened To MMM United / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Message To Mmm Participants by Ebukaidoko(m): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2017
Good day everyone, i just want to discuss little about MMM. I'm not a participant but I think this will go a long way in helping those inside the system. From my research, I discovered that MMM sorely depend on donation from participants which they call(to provide help or PH in abbr.). I have been seeing comments especially from the participants that MMM should give them their money. I don't know whether they are not aware that it is them( the participants) that decides whether the system should collapse or stand. The success of MMM is in the hand of the participants. We are all aware that the system is seriously shaking due to the fact that, people who wants to withdraw(GH) there money is more than those who want to donate (PH). So I would advice the participants to kindly go there and provide help of any amount u can afford if you really want the system to stand. I can vividly tell you that MMM has helped many Nigerian. If you still want the help to continue, kindly do the needful. Note I'm not a member but I really care for my fellow Nigerian. Thank you all, your money will surely return to you.

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: My Message To Mmm Participants by Emjay1310(m): 9:36am On Jan 19, 2017
This advice is not good enough. MMM is morally wrong as far as am concerned it's like a football game, there must be a loser and a winner. The winners have won and the losers have lost. For whatever reason the MMM is back is not for a good cause. So it's better to remain with ur current loss than to provide help and keep losing. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Message To Mmm Participants by echris246(m): 9:37am On Jan 19, 2017
Very funny, you are not a participant but you are advising others to participate. People who have pledge help b4 Mmm is asking them to ph again when they're expecting to get help, if its u will u what will u do?
Re: My Message To Mmm Participants by beckplanet: 10:02am On Jan 19, 2017
The worst place to get any MMM related news is Here, Many members no longer trust Nairaland on mmm updates because the have been paid to tarnish MMM but many members understood this in time and left, please join an MMM Group/page on Facebook or Whatapp to get lively and current updates on MMM. Naira'Land is an anti MMM forum, U'll get nothing good here. The earlier you understand this the better.

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Most Certain Solution / While We Await The Come Back Of The Mighty MMM / Finally, Made In Nigeria Toothpick Are Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.