Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

While We Await The Come Back Of The Mighty MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / While We Await The Come Back Of The Mighty MMM (692 Views)

As We Await The 2nd Coming Of Mmm (join My Crew This Year>> Operation Pick Most) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

While We Await The Come Back Of The Mighty MMM by akoldi(m): 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
While we wait for the come back of mighty mmm, is it not going to be great to have space for other benefiting platforms and spread our eggs into other baskets? Well, let's make a quick summary of other excellent peer-to-peer platforms around that we can benefit from.

1. GHW
You might have heard of this platform, but not paying close attention to it. I'm glad to tell you that it is the best peer-to-peer donation platform right now with measures to last long and make your mind at rest.
It offers 30% increase in naira,
50% increase in BTC, both within 30days

2. MMM EXPRESS
The word MMM in this platform shouldn't scare you. It is one of the platforms with the best sustainability measures. Apart from ROI (return of investment), sustainability is another crucial factor to watchout for before entering a program and mmmexpress got it all.
mmm express offers 50% increase on investment within 15days, BTC only.

3. MMM FSTP
This is a platform I termed the no nonsense peer-to-peer donation platform. It is for the focused and serious minded persons.
MMMFSTP offers 100% increase on investment in 30days, BTC only.

NOTE: all these platform comes with their various registration and referral bonuses.

Don't worry about the BTC only, you can still get involve and start ph in BTC in any platform. The process is not hard and you are going to handle every transaction yourself. What you need is just my guidance.

***BTC stands for Bitcoin.

Don't be discouraged, just double the effort to compensate for the slight setback you had in the past. It's gonna be alright.

If you are interested in any of the above, check my signature and just hook me up.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Altcoin Flipping : Making Money Online Via Trading Cryptocurrencies Available / Free Presentation / A Female Business Partner Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.