Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

Fully Loaded PMS Tanker Falls at Otedola Bridge Due To Brake Failure - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fully Loaded PMS Tanker Falls at Otedola Bridge Due To Brake Failure (23626 Views)

Loaded Truck Tumbles Along Ojuelegba Road, Lagos Due To Brake Failure (Photos) / Another Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge Due To Construction Work / Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fully Loaded PMS Tanker Falls at Otedola Bridge Due To Brake Failure by pembisco(m): 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
satansmessenger:
Came here to see burnt souls undecided
Wicked idiaaht. You'll burn first
Your moniker says it all. Your evil intention shall befall you if you don't seek the face of God and repent

1 Like

Re: Fully Loaded PMS Tanker Falls at Otedola Bridge Due To Brake Failure by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
pembisco:

Wicked idiaaht. You'll burn first
Get off my mention
Re: Fully Loaded PMS Tanker Falls at Otedola Bridge Due To Brake Failure by pembisco(m): 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
satansmessenger:
Get off my mention
I won't you agent of darkness.
Re: Fully Loaded PMS Tanker Falls at Otedola Bridge Due To Brake Failure by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
pembisco:

I won't you agent of darkness.
cool
Re: Fully Loaded PMS Tanker Falls at Otedola Bridge Due To Brake Failure by ufuosman(m): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
Thank God no live was lost.
Re: Fully Loaded PMS Tanker Falls at Otedola Bridge Due To Brake Failure by wellmax(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
deloon:
[s]The level of ignorance in Nigeria is mind boggling. Imagine a fire fighter official trying to use water to extinguish fire from a flammable liquid.[/s]
Idiota. Who says that is water. You just see pictures and rush to spew thrash.

1 Like

Re: Fully Loaded PMS Tanker Falls at Otedola Bridge Due To Brake Failure by PROPAGANDIST(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
wellmax:

Dont mind the dude, classical example of The ignorant one calling another ignorant.
Re: Fully Loaded PMS Tanker Falls at Otedola Bridge Due To Brake Failure by nabegibeg: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
I had just past that location as it was happening

Thank God for safety
Re: Fully Loaded PMS Tanker Falls at Otedola Bridge Due To Brake Failure by EMIOMOADEOYE: 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
Baba Hazard!!!

Oh boy......thank God for saved lives ooooo.. Fully loaded PMS Truck.

That aint some funny sh*t at all
Re: Fully Loaded PMS Tanker Falls at Otedola Bridge Due To Brake Failure by santori: 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
deloon:
The level of ignorance in Nigeria is mind boggling. Imagine a fire fighter official trying to use water to extinguish fire from a flammable liquid.

who is now the ignorant one? and you think its ordinary water they are using shocked i bow for you oooogrin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fully Loaded PMS Tanker Falls at Otedola Bridge Due To Brake Failure by ISAACOLOYEDE(m): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
Thank Almighty God .

1 Like

Re: Fully Loaded PMS Tanker Falls at Otedola Bridge Due To Brake Failure by deloon(m): 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
wellmax:

santori:

who is now the ignorant one? and you think its ordinary water they are using shocked i bow for you oooogrin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Defenders of incompetence, I hail. Since you all are experts in Fire fighting, kindly tell me what was added to the water to make it ideal to extinguish fires fuelled by flammable liquids. Take a closer look at the photos before answering.
Re: Fully Loaded PMS Tanker Falls at Otedola Bridge Due To Brake Failure by wellmax(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
deloon:

Defenders of incompetence, I hail. Since you all are experts in Fire fighting, kindly tell me what was added to the water to make it ideal to extinguish fires fuelled by flammable liquids. Take a closer look at the photos before answering.

What do you know about fire fighting? I have 2 different fire fighting certificates. The incidence happened close to my office at Omole phase 2. I was there with them. Okay.
Re: Fully Loaded PMS Tanker Falls at Otedola Bridge Due To Brake Failure by santori: 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
deloon:

bros!!!!! you seem to be programmed to condemn everything about Nigeria. iv
Re: Fully Loaded PMS Tanker Falls at Otedola Bridge Due To Brake Failure by santori: 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
deloon:

bros!!!!! you seem to be programmed to condemn everything about Nigeria. I've seen the lagos fire service a couple of times live in this kind of situation. trust dey don't use ordinary water for incidents that involves petroleum products.
Re: Fully Loaded PMS Tanker Falls at Otedola Bridge Due To Brake Failure by santori: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
deloon:

oh, the water must be orange or blue in colour . SMH. illeteracy is truly a chronic disease
Re: Fully Loaded PMS Tanker Falls at Otedola Bridge Due To Brake Failure by deloon(m): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
santori:

oh, the water must be orange or blue in colour . SMH. illeteracy is truly a chronic disease
Why should I be surprised?
Ignorant wimp who can't spell "illiteracy" even while using a device with spell checking feature. SMH
Re: Fully Loaded PMS Tanker Falls at Otedola Bridge Due To Brake Failure by santori: 8:15am On Feb 01, 2017
deloon:

Why should I be surprised?
Ignorant wimp who can't spell "illiteracy" even while using a device with spell checking feature. SMH

my elders used to say " a child bereft of ideas always result to insults and name calling" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. i won't tow that line with you grin grin grin grin
Re: Fully Loaded PMS Tanker Falls at Otedola Bridge Due To Brake Failure by deloon(m): 11:06am On Feb 01, 2017
santori:

my elders used to say " a child bereft of ideas always result to insults and name calling" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. i won't tow that line with you grin grin grin grin

Inappropriate quote. But then again I shouldn't be surprised. Talking about resorting to name calling but failing to realise you started it when you quoted me saying "illeteracy(sic) is truly a chronic disease". Proves further how ignorant you are. I'm done with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister / FG Begins Maintenance Of All Bridges In Lagos, Drains Evacuation / LRU Officials On A Rescue Mission On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.