Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC (26320 Views)

Ikedi Ohakim Defects From PDP, Joins APGA / Samuel Ortom Defects From APC To PDP / More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
MAVRODI
Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by rusher14: 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
I thought APC was an Islamic party. grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by walex2(m): 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=kulrunsman79 post=52939891]The truth is, Nigeria as a nation lacks politicians with conscience and true ideology..... All of them are after their pockets and what they could steal from the nation's Commonwealth.

I give up on Nigeria politicians the day i witnessed Peter Obi decamped to PDP and Ken Nnamani to APC.

Walahi it won't come as a surprise to me anymore if Buhari should decamp to PDP tomorrow or Fashola to APGA....!

You give up on Nigeria because of Nnamani and Peter Obi??
Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by IVORY2009(m): 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
[s][s][s]
rusher14:
I thought APC was an Islamic party. grin
[/s][/s][/s]
Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by rusher14: 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
IVORY2009:
[s][s][/s][/s]

E pain am!!
Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by IVORY2009(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
rusher14:
E pain am!!
grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by Bimpe29: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
Political permutations in play. Just give the masses good governance.

1 Like

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by focus7: 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
At this rate of defection only Fayose, Wike, FFK and some disgruntled youth will remain in pdp.

1 Like

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
CHANGE FOR D SOUTH-SOUTH......SAI BABA.......IPOB NIGGAS OVER TO TOU...next is Udom 'fishlips' emmanuel

1 Like

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
Qmerit:
And people keep saying APC is not a party.
This APC would still win massively come 2019 whether is PMB or not! Look at ow PDP is going down by the dae and by population/membership! I may not be right but my opinion so don't call me out here to insult me cause of frustration pls.
if that will solve the problems of you and the nation.

1 Like

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by Qmerit(m): 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
angels09:

if that will solve the problems of you and the nation.

when did I tell you I ve one?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by seguno2: 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
AntiIPOB:
follow PDP to the end like jameh followers,even if there is no hope.

How is that the policy thrust of APC, which I asked for in order to confirm that they are indeed progressive?
Do you also have comprehension challenges?
Maybe you should follow Buhari to also operate on your ears.
Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by seguno2: 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
Bimpe29:
Political permutations in play. Just give the masses good governance.

The masses have not asked EFFECTIVELY for good governance, which will reduce the ability of our politicians to steal our money.
So, why will someone easily give you something that will shortchange him?
Is he a fool?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by Ikpewe: 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
U will surely take ur shit back
EastGold:
Jumpology is allowed.

But one thing is certain, with this economic hardship, Buhari and APC will not return in 2019

1 Like

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by cptjacksparrow: 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
we all know PDP is dead, but the truth is our politicians are ready to move to the next available reigning party. The only thing they consider is what they stand to benefit.

1 Like

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by higherpower: 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
Finally he leaves Akpabio' dynasty. Now he can perform independently. Akpabio and his vision is going down by the day. Hopefully Udom will stand out very soon.

1 Like

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by bakila: 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
Qmerit:

Very correct lol.
Same way apc and it's candidates were not returned in Edo, Rivers and even defeat ruling party in Ondo !in recent elections!
Opinions differs
WHY ARE YOU MAKING TOO MUCH SENSE FOR THE NEUTRALS, INCOMPREHENSIBLE SENSE FOR THE WAILERS AND CONFIRMING TO THE PROGRESSIVE WHAT THEY KNOW. ANYWAYS, ENJOY IT MAKES SENSE TO MAKE SENSES.

1 Like

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by LorDBolton(m): 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
Akpabio wan use the man 'test ground' jare

It's not rocket science at all, Akpabio about to decamp

2 Likes

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by Bimpe29: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
seguno2:

The masses have not asked EFFECTIVELY for good governance, which will reduce the ability of our politicians to steal our money.
So, why will someone easily give you something that will shortchange him?
Is he a fool?

Oh boy! Must it be asked for? Then how effectively that must be asked for?
Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by ogaslife: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
Good for that senator, to ve run away from a dying pdp, up Apc

1 Like

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by kulrunsman79(m): 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=walex2 post=52940612][/quote]

I hope u don't have issue with text comprehension?
Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by APCmyheart(m): 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
Next election will tell if he can still hold on to that seat

He will surely you think everyone is as daft as you wailers? Those that matter in the society have beginning to see beyond hatred and so many of them are seeing future..

1 Like

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by seguno2: 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Bimpe29:
Oh boy! Must it be asked for? Then how effectively that must be asked for?

You can start with a reading of European history to understand how to ask effectively for good governance.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by APCmyheart(m): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
EastGold:
Jumpology is allowed.

But one thing is certain, with this economic hardship, Buhari and APC will not return in 2019

You and your co wailers wail more than this last year in Ondo and Edo election, You even say APC will not win any seat in rivers and mind you it's only throug bribing that make PDP win those they won and the INEC staffs have been arrested..

1 Like

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by APCmyheart(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
seguno2:

Na the fear of Buhari's EFCC dey cause am.

LOL wailing wailer, People are now seeing future of NIgeria in the hand of Buhari and they want their name to be part of it..

1 Like

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by APCmyheart(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
seguno2:

Can you please list the policy thrust of APC that makes it a progressive party?
Or you are ignorant of the meaning of the word you have used?

Nobody ask for your opinion and need to sit you down and explain to you, Beside even if Buhari turn Nigeria to America you will still continue hating..

sorry your vote and opinion does not count...

hahah

1 Like

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by APCmyheart(m): 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Get power back?
from where?

LOL ask him ooo, This news will shock Fayose like electric, before march some senator from Ondo and Ekiti will decamp fully into APC anyone want to bet?

1 Like

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by APCmyheart(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
PUSH1:
He just realized that pdp now belongs to the history books

Fayose will soon decamp.

You get brain, The day Fayose decamp some people die of heart attack, But he will always be in my bad book.

1 Like

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by alaskido(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
If PDP members like they should all decamp to APC. All I know is that PDP and APC are the same people. No difference. In politics there is no permanent enemy or friend but permanent interest shekena.
Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by OlaMiki: 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
you will be shocked , APC is winning , he will returned elected
lovat:
Next election will tell if he can still hold on to that seat

1 Like

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by OlaMiki: 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
keep having ur yeye dream, shock is waiting for you and others like you in 2019
EastGold:
Jumpology is allowed.

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by billyG(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
nghubs1:
An Akwa Ibom State, Senator Nelson Effiong has decamped from Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) to All Progressive Congress(APC).

Senator Effiong revealed this during Thursday’s plenary session of the senate when he raised a point of order.

Reasons Behind Senator Effiong’s decamp is yet to be ascertained.

Senator Effiong is representing Akwa Ibom South senatorial district after he emerged victorious in 2015 election under PDP.

http://nghubs.com/akwa-ibom-state-senator-defects-from-pdp-to-apc/
I think say na Akpabio sef.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon / Gridlock: Osinbajo, Sanwo-olu Visit Apapa, Inspect Ongoing Projects / Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.