Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Place Of Pets On Travel Buses - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Place Of Pets On Travel Buses (513 Views)

See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) / China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Place Of Pets On Travel Buses by MrShine(m): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2017
so I'm on my way to Ilorin and apparently someone in front of me thought it would be nice to bring his dog along.

his name is Buster tho

1 Like

Re: Place Of Pets On Travel Buses by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin grin
Re: Place Of Pets On Travel Buses by dayleke: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know This Girl? Accident Victim Along Abeokuta / VIDEO: Woman Shaving Her Beard On A Train / 198 Nigerians Deported By Saudi Arabia Arrive Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.